Mrs Hinch #374 RIP Flip & Flop, not grey or #gifted so they got the chop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quick! Someone tell Soph Gardeners World has just begun! Monty Don'll fire out a "see a lot of you are buying olive trees, but they are pernickity. Here's how to keep them alive" any minute now!
She'll be messaging Monty telling him about Poppy Belle Florals

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Exactly that, she is Exhausted but influencer culture has gone too far, we see it in Ronnie, we see it in many other parents and now we see it in Azaylias case, these fame hungry parents put their own self serving need for approval,sympathy and recognition above the needs of their children.
Absolutely, if it is their way of dealing with it, fair enough although I agree that one wouldn’t share pictures of the last stages of terminal illlness in an adult. What I don’t understand is why Ashley Cain‘s posts are almost always of him half naked, pecs and tatoos on show, another photo opportunity for his body.

Reactions: 19
Not unpopular absolutely agree. I am in no way denying their pain and grief is not real but the life is slowly draining from that little girl and showing it off on insta is not the way to go. she needs all the energy she can get to fight this, they are self serving their own interests by dancing about with a baby that clearly needs rest!. She hadn't actually eaten in 2 weeks and the last thing they should be doing is up and dancing and partying with her trying to get some sort of normal baby physical reaction from her almost like they're forcing her or trying to get her to 'do something and force a smile when clearly she does not thave the physical strength to do so. They need to get off social media, watching that child slowly deteriorate with bruises and her parents showing her bleeding nose. I have palliative nurses here in my city that are friends in NHS England that are angry at the way the parents and family are handling this and at how this has become a circus and Hinch has been part and parcel to that. Of all the millions of messages of support they get daily the parents quickly shared SS and Hinches shout outs and them being first to comment on any posts. Children are not billboards for your fandom. That is a sick child at the end of her life that does not need to be dancing around every five minutes and playing pretend,clearly tired and weak she clearly needs to rest this is end of life care, you have to think about what she needs not trying to play normal with her and overact on insta to serve you as a parent and your grief right now, making her do things she isn't strong enough for, as a parent I'm sure you want to keep her around as long as possible, all this play,dancing and hooha for insta is making her use up what little energy she has, it's not about them, even the illustrations of her head hanging tubes and half conscious, surely nobody wants those pictures to remind them of their child?? that not making memories its all just wrong to me, she is still alive and it's about her not them, definitely not hinch and not anyone else. It's really making me very uncomfortable now. the whole thing.
This made me tear up. You are so right. I’ve not seen any of the stories since I watched one in the early days and it felt wrong, like I was intruding but that description of what they are doing breaks my heart. That poor little girl should be able to pass with some dignity. If they want videos fair enough but why share it with millions of strangers?

Reactions: 26
About the beautiful little baby, I think the parents are going threw hell so if they want to post let them post, if they want there family round to say goodbye let them eff covid 😭 watching the stories is breaking my heart as a mum myself but there wonderful parents plus it's spreading awareness read one of her posts before saying if you think something is wrong don't ignore your instinced. The GPs first thought it was a cold.

Reactions: 9
Her comment on SS post says to me...
"Look at me everyone, I'm friends with SS, I've been to her house... I'm such a show off"

Reactions: 33
She'll be messaging Monty telling him about Poppy Belle Florals
Don't give her ideas! Dear old Monty is pretty active on social media. If she DARES DM him I'll eat all my house plants 😂 "I NEEED ORCHIDS... NOW. Dus it come in BISSSSKITTT or plastikkkk?"

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I rarely post here and I know this is a Hinch thread but I need to say this as I've been thinking it, that family is killing me!!!!!!! That poor darling is slowing slipping away, her eyes are closing with the pressure of the tumours and she is EXHAUSTED!! They are bouncing her around like a rag doll, he stood outside with her the entire time and never supported her head the whole time!! She has tumours and you could see she was struggling to hold her own head, but they are so caught up in posting and yes I understand its making memories and getting as many pictures as they can but let her be, even watching TV yesterday the sun was blinding her like close the curtains!! Are they that stupid? After all they've been through and never left her side they must have seen how she needs to be handled in the hospital.
😔
I’ve been thinking the same thing. I’ve given adult end of life care and the patient would be comfortable in bed with relaxing music on. Any adult would be allowed to pass away in dignity and peace. You wouldn’t get an adult to start partying at 1am.

As for hinch she need to shut up I may be wrong but she seems to be the only influencer who posts about baby A daily when she doesn’t even know the poor family

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The way she talks to him on the podcast is so rude. She’s constantly correcting him on words that she is actually getting wrong herself and interrupts him when he is telling a story. Don’t ask me why I listened to it I had a dentist appointment and they said to bring something to listen to as I was gonna be in for long time after the second episode I had to turn her off the drill at the dentist was better to listen to than her voice😂
I dunno if anyone has listen to it but shes such makes out like she’s a victim all the time and the way she needs constant reassurance from Jamie is just weird.
The dentist and their podcast, you are very brave 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just as well soph and Ron are his kind of people- god knows where sofa would end up if he gave her away?
Hopefully in the raggydolls reject bin if you’re old enough to remember that

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The dentist and their podcast, you are very brave 🤣🤣
I had some time to kill 😂
Wanted to see what she more she could possibly have to say. What makes me laugh is the intro says that’s there is more to her than what you read in her books and what you see on insta. But it’s all the exactly same the wedding and how her and Jamie met nothing new or exciting at all 🙄

Reactions: 5
I had some time to kill 😂
Wanted to see what she more she could possibly have to say. What makes me laugh is the intro says that’s there is more to her than what you read in her books and what you see on insta. But it’s all the exactly same the wedding and how her and Jamie met nothing new or exciting at all 🙄
its all being prepared for her next Meme-Warrr "THIS IS ME PT. 2 IT WAS ME LAST TIME BUT THIS IS REALLY REALLY ME THIS TIME"

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.