Mrs Hinch #374 RIP Flip & Flop, not grey or #gifted so they got the chop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To say that yesterday she didn't know/forgot what to take in her hospital bag she seems rather prepared today, new bags etc.
and she hasn't included any suggestions from her Army.

Lying cow.

Yesterday.

172352290_167338895247421_4364276741456196716_n.jpg

Today.

Reactions: 22
Her hospital bag from RonRon isn't 2 yrs old,why not reuse it!
More money than sense, a fool and their money are easily parted!

Reactions: 49
All that unnecessary plastic with those see through bags & labels it’s ridiculous, the woman is completely addicted to spending money on stuff she really doesn’t need - that speaks of a massive void inside herself that she’s trying to fill. I don’t have kids but if I was about to pop one out & saw the amount of stuff she apparently needs for a night or two at most in the hospital & all the tat in the nursery, I’d be feeling a bit overwhelmed to be honest...it’s really not healthy 😠

Reactions: 39
She really is a first class knobhead!! First of all why even have things in separate bags just pack it all in!! And if you insist on being massive bellend and using the bags then why use clear ones only to bleeping label it anyway!! Absolutely bleep!!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Why put it all in a bag and label and then out in another bag! Just put it all in the big bag no need to label. So excessive

Reactions: 17
Bingo to the person who said she’d never mention Henry Mullet Mutt doing a tit in the wrong place - she’s given Hen a talking to after he did it right after you posted on here she wouldn’t mention that kind of behaviour.
She’s literally taking the piss. She’s reading here and giving the thumb etc because at the end the day it is the tattlers who drive up her story views.

I swear she’s bleeping with everyone. She’s knows that higher story views equal higher Ad and Promo fees.
She can take Orla (preferred Olga btw, to the person who suggested that) and her thumb and shove them right up her bleeping nostrils. Oh wait!!!! Does she even have nostrils? She’s pissing me off a lot today. Where’s the fish Hinch people when we need them?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Please tell me some tattlers remember this from big brother reminds me of our Sophie queen of moldonia the lyrics are very fitting 😂 p.s I loved Chantelle

773F129A-14F7-417B-A13C-4437F869A18F.jpeg

I want it all
I want it right now
I'm gonna get what I deserve
And much more somehow

I want it all
I want it right now
I'm gonna lick the whole plate clean
Mark my words now

I'll take the blame
I'll take the fame and fortune
You wanna kiss my heart I swear
I'm gonna steal the lion's share

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
A £60 changing bag, unnecessary plastic shoe bags and plastic labels for the woman who was saying how important it was that her Tesco range was sustainable just a few days ago 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 71
She really is a first class knobhead!! First of all why even have things in separate bags just pack it all in!! And if you insist on being massive bellend and using the bags then why use clear ones only to bleeping label it anyway!! Absolutely bleep!!
She can’t reuse the bags either as they’ve been labelled for specific things. Another mound of plastic on landfill 🙄
What’s the point in packing plastic bags inside the hospital bag?! I don’t have children but this really doesn’t make sense to me or am I wrong?
Also did u see the claw reach to take Ron’s garden tool away and you can almost hear her brain go ‘oh no, Tattle will see this, I’ll LETttt him do iTTT’ 😂

Reactions: 21
Only came here to say
Why the f**k has she got a new bag for the hospital ? She must have hundreds of bags & let’s face it, longest hospital stay with second baby is usually a few hours even with a c section
Surely any bag she had would have done the trick ? Who needs a special Peter rabbit cath kidston one

not sure why that’s annoyed me so much 😡😡😡
But it packs down flat! Much like *checks notes* every other bag in the world!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’ve never asked why Hinch does the thumbs up? What’s the point? It reminds me of something kids did in the 1980s for a photo with your mates but I don’t get why an adult would put it on a video.

As for the garden centre jaunt, either you’re pregnant and told you should rest and not expose yourself to covid fannying around the shops unnecessarily. Or you’re not. She doesn’t seem to see how many of her posts she contradicts, it’s like she loses track of the mistruths.
Stacey does it as well and even she is getting on my tits now bleeping pickle this pickle that pickle off you daft cow
And dingbat is doing all this because she’s got duck all else to do 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
£60 for that bag. For the baby to use for one night.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
"Soil looks dirty so I sprayed pink stuff all over the top of it. Hope this helps! Xoxo"

I'm much the same- although the house is only full in the spots the cat can't reach 😂 I want to start a tattle gardeners club now 😂
@Cupboardshoes just for you :) Edit to say bloody spelt Tomatoes wrong 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Tattle.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Why put it all in a bag and label and then out in another bag! Just put it all in the big bag no need to label. So excessive
Imagine labelling a see through bag! I mean it’s obvious the bag has bleeping nappies in it.
Who the duck had that much time in their hands and who is supposed to be resting because blood flow wasn’t great? What even is that? Her blood pressure? She talks so much shite. She should be embarrassed. I know another influencer who’s due at the same time - has told everyone about mat leave, had friends writing content for when they’re away and acts like influencing and blogging or the job it is. She credits her professional photographer and writes proper sponsored content and clearly lets everyone know the difference.

I cannot wait until Hinch is Ancient Hinchstory.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
So she bought a fake tree for the pergola but a real one for the house 😂😂. Why not swap them over love.

ETA. The fake tree on the pergola. Would look much better in her house.

Whilst I was posting that I noticed her pergola cover is FULL of rainwater. Might indicate when this was filmed. I can’t remember whether it rained yesterday or not? Either way she’s going to damage that cover letting it sag like that 🤦🏻‍♀️
The 'garden' sign from B&M that she put up at the end of March seems to have vanished

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.