Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Squarehole

VIP Member
So when she's packing the hospital bag she takes Ron's newborn hat out of the drawer, says she's taking it to get an identical pic with cc2. The shoves it back in the drawer.

So either she has had the baby and the picture has already been taken, or she's got a similar one in pink. Hmm! 🤔🤔
No I think she just flattens down the cream hat so she can close the drawer. Th blue hat is still in her hand.

Also can someone please explain the talc thing ? 🧐🤪

Reactions: 1

LilacLady53

Chatty Member
not to take home, but to wear while in the hospital? Nothing? Wow.
They used to, 30 years ago. They provided everything for the baby & pads for mums when I had my first 2, who are 33 & 32 but when I had my youngest who’s 29 they provided nothing. I had no idea so only went in with her going home outfit. They did provide nappies as I literally had nothing & I was home 12 hrs later

Hollybush

Chatty Member
What happens in the hospital if your baby can’t breastfeed even if you have chosen to? Do they supply bottles and formula or are you expected to bring those items even if you don’t intend on using them?

I haven’t had kids so I’m not familiar with the process (I had to google colostrum!) but I am surprised that they don’t supply things like formula or nappies! I thought Hinch would just pack ten times what she needed so she can do her silly old me act.
The hospital gave us formula and we had the choice of 3 brands x

I've not whelped a litter of pups yet. But surely all you need is:
For baby:
Something to shit in (x 1 pack of nappies?)
Something to wipe their bum with
Something to wear & a blanket
Something to feed them with (Unless you're going with your boobs, but a bottle just incase it doesn't take.)

For you:
3 more pairs of pants than you think you'd need, nursing bras.
Panty liners
Slippers for on ward.
2 x change of clothes. (One (with fanny access) for pushing & one for going home in) and a bag to put the dirty clothes in.
Toothbrush, hair brush, moisturiser/face cleanser/your every day skin routine, shower gel, shampoo & conditioner.
Towel?
Sweeties, snacks and maybe a bottle of diluting juice, perhaps your own water bottle so you know you're hydrated.
Phone charger

And just chuck it into any weekend bag that you have that fits it in? Or you find 2 of your biggest on trend for 2010 "oversized handbags?

eta: now visiting is so restricted with Covid, surely if you have to stay longer you can send dad/your birth partner to bring anything you've forgotten from home?
I've not whelped a litter of pups yet. But surely all you need is:
For baby:
Something to shit in (x 1 pack of nappies?)
Something to wipe their bum with
Something to wear & a blanket
Something to feed them with (Unless you're going with your boobs, but a bottle just incase it doesn't take.)

For you:
3 more pairs of pants than you think you'd need, nursing bras.
Panty liners
Slippers for on ward.
2 x change of clothes. (One (with fanny access) for pushing & one for going home in) and a bag to put the dirty clothes in.
Toothbrush, hair brush, moisturiser/face cleanser/your every day skin routine, shower gel, shampoo & conditioner.
Towel?
Sweeties, snacks and maybe a bottle of diluting juice, perhaps your own water bottle so you know you're hydrated.
Phone charger

And just chuck it into any weekend bag that you have that fits it in? Or you find 2 of your biggest on trend for 2010 "oversized handbags?

eta: now visiting is so restricted with Covid, surely if you have to stay longer you can send dad/your birth partner to bring anything you've forgotten from home?

Honestly, I am SO FOND of you, you little crunky snack!

Where I am your not allowed out of maternity, once your In your not allowed to leave, only allowed out for the likes of a cigarette or to the canteen. Although now we are allowed one visitor only but has to be the same one all the time, so they could bring you stuff if you forget it 🤷‍♀️

Chsghddd

What’s that thing called where you go on there and can view peoples stories on Instagram without actually getting the views?

Extrafine

VIP Member
She had a baby less than 2 years ago, how can she possibly forget what she needs to pack?! Nappies, wipes, vests, babygrows, hat, blanket and jobs a good ‘un.
I’m pregnant with my first and I’ve asked my mate who has a two year old what she packed, advice etc yesterday and she doesn’t remember either. So don’t think it’s an act

LilacLady53

Chatty Member
I’ve just sat here yelling, “No! No! No!” at my phone. Happily listening to music on YouTube when suddenly THAT advert comes on! Can’t bloody escape her 🤬. Advertising something she doesn’t even use & her huns are too blind to even notice

• Angry