Mrs Hinch #374 RIP Flip & Flop, not grey or #gifted so they got the chop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly my point further up.

Reactions: 9
Problem is she uses filters on absolutely everything, filters can make the sky look bluer etc

You know what I am getting at
Yeah, just said the above as I know there are non-UK based Tattlers who might think we live in a utopia of free healthcare, which would be nice!

Reactions: 4
EOL nurse here and I completely agree. There must be a children’s hospice or something nearby she can be admitted to in order to stop all these dashes to and from hospital That little girl needs a peaceful environment.

Reactions: 24
Death bed visits are allowed even under stricter covid regulations than we are currently at. We checked it out back at the end of November when my mother in law was released home from hospital to die and it was one of the permitted exceptions to the lockdown.
I have no idea how many people are visiting the Cain family as I stopped watching their stories but they are allowed to visit.
The whole situation is becoming a bit of a circus locally and a fly past has been arranged today at noon with a plane intending to skywrite her initial in the air. With things like that happening I would imagine the family feel obliged to keep updating even if they would prefer not to.

Reactions: 18
Thanks for the explanation, that makes sense.

Crikey, a fly past. That wee girl will be taken outside and jiggled and bounced to watch it I imagine. She looks so very poorly and like she should just be in a peaceful environment. The family all singing loudly at her and the poor love can't even react or open her eyes properly. There's no doubting they adore her but it is uncomfortable.

Reactions: 25
I do remember a door mat,the one I'm thinking about was for outside.I think she showed it around the time the AstroTurf was acknowledged.
I can't honestly see that this was a pre-record though.The only difference I can see in those photos is that the front of the grey display shelf seems to have been tidied up(more mud in one).

Reactions: 7
So when she's packing the hospital bag she takes Ron's newborn hat out of the drawer, says she's taking it to get an identical pic with cc2. The shoves it back in the drawer.

So either she has had the baby and the picture has already been taken, or she's got a similar one in pink. Hmm!

Reactions: 12
An inspiration for people who want to get rich by doing nothing but harming the environment, their own health's and giving out dangerous tips.....YOU are an inspiration <3 xx

Reactions: 11
I’ve noticed the difference between Ashley and Saffyas posts on the last few days, he’s now barely posting anything and when you see him on her stories he’s very quiet. I feel like he wants to stop posting her on Instagram but maybe doesn’t know how to get out of it you know?
Poor thing needs privacy.

Reactions: 19
To wa
Exactly, my partner loves things like top gear so the only time he has a chance to watch them is when I go to bed
Watch what they want.... Babe station?

h
Her biggest TA DAAAAAA yet!

pre emoting we will need this thread title on Monday:

‘TA DAA!!! look what happened over the weekend..finally I’m now a 3-boy MAAA

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
My hospital allows 2 named visitors only.

Nobody is saying a bad word about formula it's the misconception that if your milk doesn't come in straight away (which is doesn't) that you need to formula feed. I formula fed my first because I believed my milk wasn't working due to not having any straight away. I had nobody in my life to actually guide me and the midwives weren't overly helpful. So if you get someone in my position who then sees that, they're going to just assume they need to formula feed too.

Reactions: 15
No I think she just flattens down the cream hat so she can close the drawer. Th blue hat is still in her hand.

Also can someone please explain the talc thing ?

Reactions: 1
They also had the entire extended family over that I saw on Ashleys stories. That's breaking covid rules as we can't have visitors inside yet. If that poor child gets covid that will absolutely kill her quickly.
These are her last days. Her family won’t be able to see or hold her againpoor baby

Reactions: 10
Eye spy a Louis Vuitton trainer
I just imagine her house is filled high & low with designer goods that she hides to make the ‘hinchers’ flock to Home Bargains & B&M ‘to be like her’.
Let’s be thankful she made it out in actual outdoor footwear opposed to those slippers

Reactions: 7
My hospital allows 2 named visitors only.
In our situation only 1 visitor was allowed at the hospital. When it became clear that there was no hope it was agreed that mum in law could be released home for her last few days with my sister in law acting as her main carer and support from community nurses every day.
The exception allowed both her children and grandchildren to say their goodbyes but we were careful to not mix households and always stayed masked. Had we not been able to care for her at home it would have been a very different passing.

There is a children's hospice very close by but I imagine they have strict limits on visitors still

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.