Mrs Hinch #373 Kept the Tesco collab under her hat ... can you see a bump under all that tat?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just a PSA, you writing a sentence in speech marks doesn’t mean your child’s said it. Get off insta and on the phone to SALT 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 50
She doesn't address things for no reason. She is so predictable

Reactions: 19
I just can’t stand the fact that she has used that filter (that she hasn’t used in months) to speak about the fish. She is just hiding behind the mask like a balaclava. Why not come on and be Sophie, instead of a persona. It’s almost like she is trying to distance herself from the actual truth.

SHE IS A FRAUD 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 70
I can’t get over how much this thing lies. About anything!!! Why get fish in the first place if you’re not ‘fish people’ do your research before hand rather than I want I get and then just getting rid of/killing them because you’re so clueless. The only way I’d believe her is if we saw actual footage of someone collecting them (at the door obviously as Soph would never break lock down rules)! They were living things,she is such a vile cretin,the fact she’s put a filter on to cover her face makes it even more like it’s just a joke to her. And sorry,but what the duck is ‘fish people’?!! Illiterate,uneducated,thick twit. I can’t stand people who don’t look after animals/fish/reptiles,whatever it is,she is just scum and it pisses me off how her stupid cult cannot see it. 😒

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Didn’t she get the fish for Ron in the first place?! As his pet? Wow, what’s she teaching him then?

imagine the uproar if it was the other way round ‘we’re not dog people, we’re fish people, he’s with dog people now...’ just saying...

• Sad
Reactions: 63
I can’t get over how much this thing lies. About anything!!! Why get fish in the first place if you’re not ‘fish people’ do your research before hand rather than I want I get and then just getting rid of/killing them because you’re so clueless. The only way I’d believe her is if we saw actual footage of someone collecting them (at the door obviously as Soph would never break lock down rules)! They were living things,she is such a vile cretin,the fact she’s put a filter on to cover her face makes it even more like it’s just a joke to her. And sorry,but what the duck is ‘fish people’?!! Illiterate,uneducated,thick twit. I can’t stand people who don’t look after animals/fish/reptiles,whatever it is,she is just scum and it pisses me off how her stupid cult cannot see it. 😒
the smugness in her voice really winds me up too, she's really not bothered at all and thinks it's fine to decide she can't be arsed looking after a pet anymore.

Reactions: 31
I just can’t stand the fact that she has used that filter (that she hasn’t used in months) to speak about the fish. She is just hiding behind the mask like a balaclava. Why not come on and be Sophie, instead of a persona. It’s almost like she is trying to distance herself from the actual truth.

SHE IS A FRAUD 🤬
Personally I think the fish confession and filter this morning is a distraction tactic. We'll be so busy mentioning the fish we won't check on her other lies (and inflated lips) Also I can't imagine she'd be sorting the loft and bedroom when she's so heavily pregnant. If she really was in the last 2 weeks of pregnancy she'd not be fit to lumber about changing curtains and sorting lofts. Unless......:unsure:

Reactions: 38
Thread title suggestion:

So hinch and inch aren’t fishy people, let’s hope she can convince her shopping sheeple.

Reactions: 28
"Not fish people" coming from the fishiest gal going on insta 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Shes hiding behind the mask to distract her sheeple, they arent listening to what she says... They are just seeing the 'Funny' side to her with her filter! Shes addressed the fish to stop the tattlers having content and her sheeple to tell her how fabulous she is for rehoming them.... To the u bend!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Okay I usually cannot hear a thing when you guys say you can but I can 100% hear what sounds like a baby. I know we haven't heard much of Ronnie but it sounded too young to be him.

Ive gone from firmly believing she hasn't had the baby to being on the fence 😂 I don't get the end goal with not revealing it. We know she loves attention and needs content. Unless she knew she had her range coming out so could spin that for a while before needing new fresh content. We know she likes to drag things out like not showing the gender reveal on her birthday even though it was done then because she knew she could get 2 days of content splitting them up.

It's all so odd and she will definitely say she didn't reveal because of Azaylia which is BS and gross.

Reactions: 33
I HATE when she describes things as a ‘vibe’. She’s not a trendsetter living in LA.

Maybe she means vibrator...or dildo. In which case I respectfully disagree Sophie, you most certainly ARE the latter!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
When she first got the fish, it was very apparent that one was pregnant - it was huge! ‘Not a fish person’ ffs. If that’s the case, why didn’t they research before they got any? It’s made me so angry. Not content with encouraging buying needless tit and hoarding excessive cleaning products that all end up in landfill, now she’s treating live creatures as if they’re disposable.

I imagine all the huns will be flushing their own Flip n Flops down the loo at breakneck speed tonight.

The promotion photo of her with all the range she ‘designed’ 🙄 just screams gluttony and smugness.

Her abhorrent, distasteful, crass show of greed after preaching about that poor family who are losing their most treasured little baby girl just boiled my piss. With any luck her greediness will continue to manifest and she’ll out herself eventually.

Reactions: 28
Hey. I’ve been out all morning so just catching up.
Right. Here’s my thoughts. Did we see any nails or evidence that Henry’s bedroom was filmed today?
If not then I think that was old footages and preparing for her to show that Henry’s bedroom was converted to where the baby has been sleeping since he was born. They’ve been taking it turns to sleep in that room with the baby. Makes sense why we’ve not seen a side cot in her room.
She needed to clear up fish gate before she unravels her next deception - the baby.
Yep. Might seem far fetched but that’s my theory.
@HinchesSousChef your theories are always far fetched but I am HERE for them 🙌🏻😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Some thoughts.

The noise in the curtain story did sound a lot like a baby’s gurgle, but also a lot like a fat spaniel wanting attention.

The claw clapping was ridiculous. If I was neighbours I’d be fuming that she’d filmed my house instead of hers. I wonder if she will give them shitems (shite items, geddit?) from her range to placate them?

I don’t know who Ashley Cain is and I’d not heard of the baby but stop using the little love for publicity, it’s sick and so is everyone else commenting about being heartbroken. You aren’t, because you’ve never met the child. You are sympathetic at most, or empathetic if you’ve tragically been in the same situation. It boils my piss when people bandwagon off grief.

She must have been a shockingly bad hairdresser to not have the skills to scissor cut Ronnie’s hair, or Jamie’s. Saying she didn’t do men’s hair is no excuse, plenty of ladies have shorter hairstyles than them. I’ve been cutting Mr Nopehope’s and Little Hope’s hair throughout and they look perfectly presentable. I’m not a hairdresser.

Finally, the fish. Just duck off you cockgobbling twit. You killed them. Be honest.

Thanks for listening, I feel better now!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 114
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.