Mrs Hinch #373 Kept the Tesco collab under her hat ... can you see a bump under all that tat?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If her story was true.. why didn’t she show it? Surely it would’ve been ‘funny content’ to show her freaking out over the huge amount of fish, and her buying a new tank? What a joker.

Reactions: 92
So sopha you're not a fish person
You're not a dog person either as you are slowly killing him
You're not a child person either as apart from feeding and clothing him you don't do much else
So what sort of person are you ?
A total waste of space that's what sort of person you are

• Heart
Reactions: 76
If they’re not “fish people”, why did they get them in the first place?!

Reactions: 28
Why didn't she just start with a goldfish? The Fissssch she had takes more time and maintenance... I don't understand her bullshit anymore

Reactions: 14
She only uses that filter when she's knows she's been/being a twit. Absolute moron. Calls herself an animal lover but couldn't even be arsed to do her research.

Reactions: 40
She needs to see a bleeping cardiologist with the amount of times she says her heart can’t cope.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 106
Shes bullshitting. 100% fish won't just get overrun like rabbits. She's made it up

Reactions: 20
So now she's confessed about the fish, how long do we give until she reveals that she has a newborn too?

Reactions: 29
Now she’s deliberately shown the fish have gone from the strips room and addressed it in her stories. Why today? Why not months ago? I think there is more to this. Something new is going into the chicken strips bedroom. They’re sorting things out in there but I think maybe space tidy are doing something in there. For their clothes or whatever.
A walk in wardrobe-just a longer than usual walk 🤷‍♀️
There's always an agenda to Soph's random posts.

Reactions: 18
Hey. I’ve been out all morning so just catching up.
Right. Here’s my thoughts. Did we see any nails or evidence that Henry’s bedroom was filmed today?
If not then I think that was old footages and preparing for her to show that Henry’s bedroom was converted to where the baby has been sleeping since he was born. They’ve been taking it turns to sleep in that room with the baby. Makes sense why we’ve not seen a side cot in her room.
She needed to clear up fish gate before she unravels her next deception - the baby.
Yep. Might seem far fetched but that’s my theory.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
I am disgusted by her actions recently. She is not coming across as genuine at all regarding Baby A. The very strange angle she recorded the clap too. Hides her 'bump' and her face. If I lived across from her I would be fuming she's posted the front of my house on her very public social media too!

Reactions: 54
Omg all my prayers have been answered on my birthday!! Fish gate has ended? But whooo are the fishhhhh people?!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
This is what pisses me off. If that fish story is true, why not show it at the time?! "Omg guys can't believe how much they're breeding, I think we'll have to find new owners for them!"

But nope, nothing, then addresses it months later because she is forced to. She never takes her followers along on the journey with her, it's always an afterthought.

Sorry if any of this has been said already 😬

Reactions: 46
She’s finally addressed fishgate. She originally said she had two female fish and now says they were breeding uncontrollably and so they are now with ‘fish people‘.

Read as: I accidentally killed them with my chemical overload
She’s so daft she probably thought let’s make the water smell
Nice guyyyyyyyzzzzzzz and shoved zoflo in it 🙄 along with some bin budddddy

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.