Mrs Hinch #371 The Grief Tourist starring Madame Hinch.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1618245783466.png

OMG she thinks she's a designer, all she has to fffing do is pick an option.

Fick bint.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
A tattler was told by her friend her works for Tesco marketing that they weren't happy with numerous things including how Hinch has conducted herself during lockdown and were distancing themselves 😷
Sounds about right! Thanks for that, must be bad if they want out already

Reactions: 8
For someone with over 4 million followers there are hardly any reviews on the tesco website for the items in the range🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 13
2571CB7B-76D8-478B-A8A8-372C2FE0144A.png

5 models and every single one of them white! Every single one of them slim. Every single one of them able bodied.
This sort of thing makes me so angry. What a white wash! She is absolutely clueless!

But it’s ok guys cos I love everything Tesco stands for such as sustainability and care of employees and the ‘whole family feel’ (as long as the family looks like me, white, slim and able bodied)

God forbid she actually choose representation and inclusivity as one of her key values! Urgh! That sort of thing wouldn’t cross her mind. So dumb!

*cue to next campaign* (after reading on here)
“I think we need to hire some brown ppl”

And to think she has a black lives matter highlight. She’s embarrassing !

• Heart
Reactions: 84
Thank you for the charity quiz images. Sorry to be a pain. Can anyone remember what date that was filmed - or claimed to be filmed. I know it was filmed and aired on different days.

Thank you for the charity quiz images. Sorry to be a pain. Can anyone remember what date that was filmed - or claimed to be filmed. I know it was filmed and aired on different days.

Reactions: 10
So I just had a little squiz back at her grid posts, which doesn't take long because she actually doesn't post very many of them, and I noticed a few things :
Firstly, she only started this account 3 years ago (March 2018) which means that in just three years she has got married, been on honeymoon, got pregnant, had a baby, had the entire house extended and redecorated, went to Disneyland, had the entire garden renovated, lived through 12 months of a global pandemic, got pregnant again and is just about to give birth for a second time. Now I understand that this all creates content. Instagram followers are fickle and you need to strike while the iron is hot and everything, I get that, but have they actually considered where they are going with all of this because it seems to me that you cannot continue to bulldoze your way through life at this pace.
Maybe that explains why they have both aged about 20 years in the last 36 months.
The other thing I noticed was that although she was using the moniker "Mrs Hinch" long before they actually got married it was the wedding that really skyrocketed her following. She had 5,000 followers 10 days before the wedding, 45,000 followers 10 days after the wedding, 100,000 within a month and 1 million within two months. Now, unless the wedding was publicised somewhere that doesn't make a lot of sense UNLESS Jimbob bought her some nice bots for a wedding present? The whole brand is based around them being married, without him there is simply no Mrs Hinch so it isn't surprising that she continually rehashes those tedious, chavvy wedding photos at every conceivable opportunity. (I also wonder how much leverage this gives him in an argument).
Anyway, it's probably all been said before but there you go.
Perhaps because they were already living together they said no pressies thanks,buy us bots 🤷‍♀️
To my knowledge Fluffy,it's not been said like that before ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 19
and don't forget she STILL doesn't know how this happened.
Can you imagine if it actually was like the Truman show? Imagine that fame hungry Jamie, after failing in his own numerous attempts to become a z list celebrity, actually orchestrated the whole thing and she genuinely has no idea. To be fair, she may actually be stupid and gullible enough to fall for it. He is a lot older than her and I think probably a lot smarter than her and she seems to constantly turn to him for validation and believes everything he says. If he handles all the finances because, you know, he's a man and they live in the 1950s, he could be buying bots and paying for ads and stuff that she is completely oblivious to. She probably still thinks that 4 million real people watch her stories 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I can’t see who pointed me in the direction of the f&f highlights. This is helping piece together the timeline. Thanks 👍👍

• Haha
Reactions: 18
A tattler was told by her friend her works for Tesco marketing that they weren't happy with numerous things including how Hinch has conducted herself during lockdown and were distancing themselves 😷
I should think so too.
All she does is influence people to break rules, gives dangerous advice, mixes various cleaning products, shows how to mess up sinks causing floods, never apologies for any of her wrongdoings.. she's very good at generally telling conflicting stories/even outright lies. Anybody who questions her or even offers advice to her is blocked, often with a sarcastic retort. What company needs her working with them. She's a liability of the highest order. I sincerely hope Tesco really
have got shot of her.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
View attachment 526115
OMG she thinks she's a designer, all she has to fffing do is pick an option.

Fick bint.
My favourite bit is were when she labelled "sleeves" like some sort of work sheet for young primary school pupils.
Seamstress extraordinaire!
"Soph you can do anyfiiiiin hun xo carnt beleaf u no so much about sowing and clofes"

Screenshot_20210412-174908_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 23

I think it was recorded around the 1st of December according to tattle post history and was shown on the 17th I think.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.