Mrs Hinch #37 Round & round the garden, push teddy’s chair. 1 swipe 2 swipes we don't care

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretty sure the reason she can’t do her space tidy has got to do with the work on the extension. Not sure why she had to be so cryptic about it though.

Reactions: 9
A moment like this - kelly clarkson
That’s so her 😂🤢
The thing is she's such an influential influencer :sick: that her silly jokes and sayings stick in your brain, it drives me nuts! People will pick up on the phrase "Marcus" for friend now, the way people say hinching instead of cleaning, or how I (to my eternal shame) referred to my pledge duster as Dave a few weeks ago and the way even us tattlers now call he Queen of Hearts filter she uses "Gretel".

Not sure if I'm putting point across well but she is very effective with what she does, so for instance my last point, she apparently had an off the cuff thought on one of her stories one day and said oh I should give this filter a name, I'll call her Gretel guys - next day we all ridiculed f*cking Gretel stupid filter, stupid name, but somehow we now all just call it Gretel.

If someone random in a shop said to you I'm buying a new Dave to put in Narnia next to Kermit you wouldn't question what they were talking about, she even influences those of us who can't stand the site of her :-( :mad:
She don't influence me in anyway. I
This is so true. I must admit I have a lot of the cloths she uses (don’t judge me ok, I’m an easily led country girl!!!) and I refer to them all by the names she gives them 🙄 I’ve given up the fight of trying not to
Nah I'll never name my cleaning products or clothes unless it's 'pass me that green one' etc... that's just fuked up

Reactions: 4
Just proves now beyond any doubt that this company markets to all the Chaves, and wannabe's, that have no taste whatsoever.

They are all more interested in how much something costs, rather than safety and good taste.
They have supplied almost all the TOWIE cast with gifts who have had babies Sam faiers & Billie, Billie Mucklow, Amy Childs ..., says it all really!

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Where’s her ball that she was apparently bouncing/rolling on last night?

That house is tiny but she’s got a bouncer, moses basket, baby bag all in the front room and the birthing ball 🤔

Im sure that was a dig about tattle cos somebody mentioned yesterday that she didnt need that many baskets
Or maybe Jamie is like most men and just made a comment. Can we not turn into the one who flounced off and think everything is about tattle. .. 🤞😀

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Finally got a reply from zoflora with regards to whether Mrs hinch uses it appropriately. Also mentioned about how her unsafe practice is encouraging others to use it in dangerous ways. I used the woman putting a neat flannel of it under her baby’s pillow to help them sleep as an example. I can’t stop thinking about that poor baby, since I heard someone mention it 😞
I know this was mentioned two threads ago but it’s taken this long for them to reply, and as you can see they don’t really care what grinch or any of the other influencers are using it for.
ApView attachment 23225View attachment 23226
Do you mind if I screen shot these please? I'm going to message zoflora myself and call their bluff.
Just sent a very long message to p&g, so may as well do both

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’ve entered this stupid competition. I’m not pregnant and none of my friends are. If by any miracle I win I want it to go to a fellow tattler
Mate id put it up on that splock site her mum uses for free for a laugh 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Or maybe Jamie is like most men and just made a comment. Can we not turn into the one who flounced off and think everything is about tattle. .. 🤞😀
Exactly I think most men would complain about the amount of stuff she has lol

Exactly I think most men would complain about the amount of stuff she has lol
Actually, not even just men! I would be complaining about that much stuff 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I dont think shes having that baby for another couple of weeks unless he decides to come himself. No way would she get building started if she had a planned section date for any time soon.
Unless they have a plan to move in with her parents and/or a rented accommodation? Although to be fair, my first baby I would just want to bring home to my real home, to settle in and bond with.

Reactions: 10
Unless they have a plan to move in with her parents and/or a rented accommodation? Although to be fair, my first baby I would just want to bring home to my real home, to settle in and bond with.
Yeah plus the crib and changing table she put in her room surely she would set that up in her mums. Also She said yesterday she was putting the pram away so I dont think it will be soon unless baby decides himself

Reactions: 6
War on Plastic with Hugh and Anita tonight BBC One 9pm . I’m really hoping some hinchers watch it and see the harm they’re contributing to, stocking up of these cleaning products isn’t cool, it’s killing our planet. They are investigating where the problem is coming from, I wonder if Maldon will
be mentioned

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Here’s a new one. On one of the hinch pages someone posted a pic of their oven. Said they’ve not cleaned it for 10 years.. each to their own and all that. One of the tips for burnt on stuff - dish washer tablet. Put it on a baking tray.

So I thought that’s just stupid and googled what you can use them for. There is actually a whole article with different uses! Including getting crayon off walls! Worlds gone mad!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
My son mentioned McDonald's just appearing the other day 😂😂 weird how someone else has said it now!!
Conspiracy theory - @Qwerty6337 is secretly your son, on a computer in another room, pretending to be a pregnant lady who has a strong dislike for Hinch and a love for McDonalds!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Here’s a new one. On one of the hinch pages someone posted a pic of their oven. Said they’ve not cleaned it for 10 years.. each to their own and all that. One of the tips for burnt on stuff - dish washer tablet. Put it on a baking tray.

So I thought that’s just stupid and googled what you can use them for. There is actually a whole article with different uses! Including getting crayon off walls! Worlds gone mad!
I will hold my hands up high I have in fact cleaned my oven door with a dishwasher tablet and then washed it off with hot water and soap. It get all the black grease off.

I will hold my hands up high I have in fact cleaned my oven door with a dishwasher tablet and then washed it off with hot water and soap. It get all the black grease off.
You are officially a HINCHER!!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Which brand? Can you do a swipe up and tell me how you’ve always loved them?

Can we just take a moment - I just accidentally uploaded a picture of my Sunday dinner yesterday in response to this woman’s oven cleaning 😂😂 I don’t think anyone noticed, Hinchers aren’t as eagle eyed as tattlers

• Haha
Reactions: 13

I wonder how they find that out in the first place tho?? Like I would never think to use a dishwasher tablet for anything other than in a dishwasher lol... maybe I don’t use my imagination enough coz I just use things for what they are intended for!

Reactions: 5
I wonder how they find that out in the first place tho?? Like I would never think to use a dishwasher tablet for anything other than in a dishwasher lol... maybe I don’t use my imagination enough coz I just use things for what they are intended for!
Alice on This Morning does is regularly 😂. It does work amazingly though- won’t lie.

They have the same minds as the person who thought to yank a cows under carriage and collect what came out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.