Mrs Hinch #37 Round & round the garden, push teddy’s chair. 1 swipe 2 swipes we don't care

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or maybe Jamie is like most men and just made a comment. Can we not turn into the one who flounced off and think everything is about tattle. .. 🤞😀
Yeh your right! Lucky she was filming him at that exact moment 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Why is she complaining the hospital just sent her home? That means theres nothing wrong and she should be bloody happy. Daft mate. She comes across like she wanted there to be an issue with an early eviction.
I reckon she’s possibly doing what a lot of first time Mums do out of excitement. Any twinges and they are convinced/hoping it’s labour starting. They phone up and tell you they are getting contraction every few mins and are painful (all without having to so much as pause - first sign). You tell them to come in (to check them over). They arrive smiling and skipping down the corridor (second sign lol) and then tell you the regularity has stopped and they are no longer ‘that painful’. You examine them, and nine times out of ten it’s a case of braxton hicks combined with a bit of wishful thinking with a sprinkling of excitement. It’s very sweet actually but you then have to explain all the signs of early labour and established labour and kindly tell them, they will really know about it, when it happens. 😊

Reactions: 10
WTF is jifs?? We call them GIFS where I’m from like G for Grinch!!
She’s such a twit!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder how they find that out in the first place tho?? Like I would never think to use a dishwasher tablet for anything other than in a dishwasher lol... maybe I don’t use my imagination enough coz I just use things for what they are intended for!
I saw Kim and Aggie Clean a hob with a dishwasher tablet years ago. I don’t do it often, but if something’s really burnt off if it’s bubbled over while cooking it does work a treat.

Reactions: 8
I have real concerns about the safety of this carpet powder she is encouraging people to buy. I would bet my house that it hasn't been checked that it's safe to use.
Years back I used to use Shake n Vac (I know!). When I bought my first ever Dyson I decided to try it with some and there were literal sparks coming out of the vacuum. I think when Shake n Vac was designed, vacuums weren't particularly high powered so that sort of thing didn't happen.
I'm pretty certain your average vacuum cleaner isn't designed to pic up product soaked with perfumed alcohol.
I’m pretty sure it’s just like if you made your own home one - just baking soda and essential oil but in their case specific fragrances. having said that, its probably the fragrance and the ingredients in it v's essential oils that causes the problems.

Reactions: 2
If she thinks comparing rolling around on the yoga ball is like the equivilent of being a zoo animal she clearly has no idea whats about to come from labour fml. Yet again her constant insults are just epic. And no, being careful is not a waste of time grinch. If u think ur fed up now lady. Just u wait. Oh how the tables will turn when babys drawing on walls and spilling milk for decoration on to the couch and furniture lol.
I couldn’t understand her through the Greta’s filter this morning. Can someone pls explain? What was the gist of what she said? I only got that she was up late and that Jamie something, better safe than sorry??

Reactions: 3
I reckon she’s possibly doing what a lot of first time Mums do out of excitement. Any twinges and they are convinced/hoping it’s labour starting. They phone up and tell you they are getting contraction every few mins and are painful (all without having to so much as pause - first sign). You tell them to come in (to check them over). They arrive smiling and skipping down the corridor (second sign lol) and then tell you the regularity has stopped and they are no longer ‘that painful’. You examine them, and nine times out of ten it’s a case of braxton hicks combined with a bit of wishful thinking with a sprinkling of excitement. It’s very sweet actually but you then have to explain all the signs of early labour and established labour and kindly tell them, they will really know about it, when it happens. 😊
It’s crazy how quickly first mums decide it must be labour. By my third child I was in labour all day but had school runs and dinners to sort out so hospital had to wait. Had the people on the bus giving me funny looks on the way to the hospital though, stood there in my dressing gown cuddling a cushion breathing through contractions 😂😂 god i dont envy Hinch one bit right now, although when I see the baby I’ll get super broody 😍😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Have had a reply from Lenor, after I asked is spraying diluted Fabric Softener on furniture safe, etc

We only ever recommend using products as they are intended – so for the Fabric softeners, using these in the washing machine in the recommended amounts. This is what it's been tested for, and we’d be unable to guarantee any results, positive or negative, from using them any other way than instructed.

Have been offered a voucher to spend on their products ☺

Woo Hoo I'm getting a freebee, just call me Hinch....... Or then again maybe not! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Have had a reply from Lenor, after I asked is spraying diluted Fabric Softener on furniture safe, etc

We only ever recommend using products as they are intended – so for the Fabric softeners, using these in the washing machine in the recommended amounts. This is what it's been tested for, and we’d be unable to guarantee any results, positive or negative, from using them any other way than instructed.

Have been offered a voucher to spend on their products ☺

Woo Hoo I'm getting a freebee, just call me Hinch....... Or then again maybe not! 😂
Make sure you tag #ad #gifted properly, otherwise it’s off to email the ASA we’re all going. 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Really? I’ve always said gif.... why didn’t he spell it jif if that’s the right way?? That’s annoying lol
Because it stands for 'Graphics Interchange format' - so why you would pronounce it with a J instead of a hard G is beyond me! I work in a graphics studio and we say Gif with a hard G because it sounds utterly ridiculous otherwise.

Reactions: 8

This isn’t an ad then? Or does everyone else replace their candles for Dettol?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I couldn’t understand her through the Greta’s filter this morning. Can someone pls explain? What was the gist of what she said? I only got that she was up late and that Jamie something, better safe than sorry??
I’m so glad it’s not just me and other people can’t understand that “Gretal” filter either. I only get about 3 words 😂 she was basically bouncing around on her ball like a zoo animal (???!) and I got that she went to the hospital. She got sent home again. It was a waste of time. And Jamie said it was better to be safe than sorry 🤷🏼‍♀️ She did seem quite snippy when she was saying it. Or that may have been the filter.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
View attachment 23240
This isn’t an ad then? Or does everyone else replace their candles for Dettol?
All around my house I have dettol cans for candles 😂 seriously through its obviously her trying to be funny and then getting away with advertising the product. Because she’s so hilarious guuuyyysssss! “Sorry ASA I was just having a laugh” 🙄 would be her reply

Because it stands for 'Graphics Interchange format' - so why you would pronounce it with a J instead of a hard G is beyond me! I work in a graphics studio and we say Gif with a hard G because it sounds utterly ridiculous otherwise.
I’ve just said “japhics interchange format” in my head and now I want a Jaffa cake. Sorry totally random

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
I’ve just said “japhics interchange format” in my head and now I want a Jaffa cake. Sorry totally random
I often wonder if the inventor of the gif was trolling the world when he came out with the 'correct' pronunciation. Now I suspect McVitie's paid him to do it.....

Reactions: 3
Nearly time for a new thread and I still haven't managed to catch up with the last two, or was it three? They go by so quick... 🤣

So I am officially gonna call it...
She will go into labour within the next 7 days.
She will do a story saying she is in labour, then leave all her fans dangling in suspense, and we won't hear anything off her for a few days afterwards.
She will call him some chavtastic name but James will be his middle name.
He will be not much over 5lbs, more than likely under.
In the meantime she will continue nesting, and when I say nesting, I mean covering her house with as many chemicals as she can and cleaning already clean things for no other purpose than to get as many paid ad's in as she can.
And finally, after she has given birth she will still be twit.

You heard it here first guys 😂

PS: still no honourary VIP status for me, I am wounded 😂

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.