Mrs Hinch #37 Round & round the garden, push teddy’s chair. 1 swipe 2 swipes we don't care

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s not as clean as she likes to make out. Henry comes straight in from garden not getting his paws wiped .... let’s hope the baby doesn’t pick up any dried dirt or worse, a small slug, that easily get caught in the paws. I keep a packet of baby wipes at the door and it’s a quick wipe of paws and bum and we’re done ✅ (for the dog, not me 🤣😂)
I think that's a bit excessive to be fair but that's just my opinion. I have a dog and don't have time to be wiping paws constantly as they are in and out all day. Some dirt is good for kids.

Does anybody know when shes actually due?

Reactions: 12
New thread name suggestion:

Dammit! Whatever will we do with ourselves now? Tattle will crumble, Hinchie will fall... it truly will be the end of us all!

Or some variation thereof - will probably need shortened! Sorry it’s early but I’m about to go for lunch 😅

Reactions: 8
Exactly 🙌🏽
Save lives - earn a pittance
Clean your bog - millionaire

Ask her sister or jamies sister or her friends 🙄
I agree life isn't fair and you could do so many comparisons - NHS vs influencers / footballers /pop idols and its screwed up. But I don't t care if she makes millions as long as she's open and transparent, doesn't con people and doesn't continue her attempts to singlehandedly destroy the planet.

She's welcome to her freebies and a lavish lifestyle if that's what she wants and needs but for the love of God woman be ethical about it 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think that's a bit excessive to be fair but that's just my opinion. I have a dog and don't have time to be wiping paws constantly as they are in and out all day. Some dirt is good for kids.

Shes due about 7th July that kind of date

Reactions: 3
New thread: Zoflora on the pram, post it on the gram, she will turn a blind eye, Sophie doesn't give a damn.

Reactions: 10
I am due on the 8th of July and when she 'revealed' her pregnancy I was 12 weeks exactly. She then revealed the gender 3.5 weeks later and normally you have to be 16 weeks + to get a gender scan.

Reckon she will be due in the next 2 weeks but likes to keep her followers thinking baby is imminent!!

Reactions: 10
Has anyone ever seen her clean her oven or grill? Like proper clean it!

Mind, the amount of cooking that goes on she’d probably only have to give it a dust 💁🏽‍♀️
She doesn't use her oven enough for it to be dirty to clean 🙈.
The woman lives off takeaways, her mum, eating out or microwave meals 🤢.

Blimey considering she’s heavily pregnant 🙄 and struggled to even make the bed last week, she’s been awfully busy today! Even on her knees scrubbing the skirting boards and the door mat? Pre recovered me thinks??

Reactions: 17
One of the Geordie Shore lasses who is expecting a boy has been gifted stuff from the company that gifted Hinch the pram and moses.
Just proves now beyond any doubt that this company markets to all the Chaves, and wannabe's, that have no taste whatsoever.

They are all more interested in how much something costs, rather than safety and good taste.

I think the fact that tea towels don’t dry pots properly if you wash them with fabric softener due to the build up should tell you not to spray the tit everywhere. But you can’t be gifted intelligence

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I am due on the 8th of July and when she 'revealed' her pregnancy I was 12 weeks exactly. She then revealed the gender 3.5 weeks later and normally you have to be 16 weeks + to get a gender scan.

Reckon she will be due in the next 2 weeks but likes to keep her followers thinking baby is imminent!!
Good luck to your vagina

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think the fact that tea towels don’t dry pots properly if you wash them with fabric softener due to the build up should tell you not to spray the tit everywhere. But you can’t be gifted intelligence
I for one cannot use fabric softener, it makes my towels and bedding feel weird

Reactions: 3
The Dettol spray thing really bugs me. I have a tin of this in my cupboard but I only use it when some one is ill in the house with a “dicky tummy”. Usually on the toilet flush buttons. I didn’t think it was a polish or a glass cleaner or what ever the flip she uses it for. Or am I just being stupid?
Yep same here. Spray it on loo flushes and door handles after a bug. I also spray it inside my bin before I put a bag in. It's a disinfectant not a cleaning spray!!!

Reactions: 7
Just to clarify im not scared of MH i was scared of saying the wrong thing on here last night. Ppl were just going on about ppl posting just to get vip then it was who is the hinch on here. So it just seemed all twisted. Did my head in tbh. Everyone normally seems to have a laugh and its funny but now it doesn't feel like that.
I wasn’t digging at you so sorry if you felt that way no harm intended

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.