Mrs Hinch #37 Round & round the garden, push teddy’s chair. 1 swipe 2 swipes we don't care

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot call people a goat because it stands for Greatest Of All Time in my house 😰
Same here 😂 it stems from a love of wrestling when I was younger and one wrestlers jackets said GOAT on the back. Because he was the greatest of all time. Grinch is the greatest of all time of being a bit of a con woman but that’s all she’s great for

• Haha
Reactions: 5
ALSO fabric softener is made with animal fats and causes a buildup on clothes over time. Luckily because we rinse it throughly with decent washing machines it takes a really long time to build up on fabric but using it on woodwork etc and spraying it on the sofa and cushions like she used to do is... Really gross.
So after a long time her house will smell like a pork scratching......

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
But she’d get ‘omg you’re Mrs hinch’ and she wouldn’t understand why because she’s just a girl who decided to name her clothes one day and throw them
But I HaVe AnXieTy bAbEZzzZ. Can’t possibly go out.

Reactions: 5
If she thinks comparing rolling around on the yoga ball is like the equivilent of being a zoo animal she clearly has no idea whats about to come from labour fml. Yet again her constant insults are just epic. And no, being careful is not a waste of time grinch. If u think ur fed up now lady. Just u wait. Oh how the tables will turn when babys drawing on walls and spilling milk for decoration on to the couch and furniture lol.
I’m always amazed at the amount of Insta children that draw on walls. I have two teenage boys I can honestly say They never drew on the wallBecause they weren’t left on supervised with Crayons it’s not rocket science

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Finally got a reply from zoflora with regards to whether Mrs hinch uses it appropriately. Also mentioned about how her unsafe practice is encouraging others to use it in dangerous ways. I used the woman putting a neat flannel of it under her baby’s pillow to help them sleep as an example. I can’t stop thinking about that poor baby, since I heard someone mention it 😞
I know this was mentioned two threads ago but it’s taken this long for them to reply, and as you can see they don’t really care what grinch or any of the other influencers are using it for.
Ap
60CAD89A-4FC9-4E35-99BE-000BE282DD25.jpeg
C808EFC7-3A18-48F7-AF3F-5BA940F516A3.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Has anyone ever seen her clean her oven or grill? Like proper clean it!

Mind, the amount of cooking that goes on she’d probably only have to give it a dust 💁🏽‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
View attachment 23219What is by the side of her mat? Dust from the extension?
She’s not as clean as she likes to make out. Henry comes straight in from garden not getting his paws wiped .... let’s hope the baby doesn’t pick up any dried dirt or worse, a small slug, that easily get caught in the paws. I keep a packet of baby wipes at the door and it’s a quick wipe of paws and bum and we’re done ✅ (for the dog, not me 🤣😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m catching up with 2 threads after not being on much over the weekend (you lot are on it!! It’s incredible!) but this post stuck out to me. Don’t ever feel bad about liking anything she does! I use Zoflora and have done for years - just not the way she does. I use it for my stinky bin.
To be fair the storage boxes are handy if you don’t have a lot of room or storage - but she has loads of space and she seems to like to ram loads of stuff next to the toilets! Her whole house is just full of unnecessary baskets and boxes. She’s just a twit who goes OTT and fleeces people out of money and is deceiving people about product placements. I’ve been a “Hincher” and she caused me serious issues mentally. I got sucked in and I’m just rebuilding my confidence etc.
Anyway I’ve waffled on - don’t feel bad about admitting you like something. The people here are not the bullies and trolls she wants you to think. We are quite lovely 😊
Aww thank you, my post was a bit tongue in cheek but I do get what you mean. I have used Zoflora since before she made it popular and I still like using it but I don't throw it around as liberally as she does and I definitely don't use it everyday. I do find that sometimes things are put down when they can actually be quite useful (pointless egg chair and copies amounts of solar lights not included!!) I find the majority of the posters on here to be lovely and with the exception of 1 very welcoming to newcomers. In fact I am quite glad that I have found you all :giggle:

• Heart
I have real concerns about the safety of this carpet powder she is encouraging people to buy. I would bet my house that it hasn't been checked that it's safe to use.
Years back I used to use Shake n Vac (I know!). When I bought my first ever Dyson I decided to try it with some and there were literal sparks coming out of the vacuum. I think when Shake n Vac was designed, vacuums weren't particularly high powered so that sort of thing didn't happen.
I'm pretty certain your average vacuum cleaner isn't designed to pic up product soaked with perfumed alcohol.
Fully agree, we used a carpet powder as instructed and had a new vacuum that to our eye fully removed any residue within weeks out of nowhere our Golden Retriever started having skin problems and some paw chewing and very long story short the powder was to blame, she should at the very least think about some kind of disclaimer or mention that pets noses and paws could be sensitive to the stuff she's flinging around her home we learned the hard way and wouldn't dream of using that kinda thing now it's just not worth it .

• Sad
Ahhh! The good old days. My gran would refuse to call Jif Cif until the day she died 😂
It’s the best .... and only a £1. The other thing I use all the time is windolene ..... gives everything a lovely shine without the fumes. 🥰

I dont think shes having that baby for another couple of weeks unless he decides to come himself. No way would she get building started if she had a planned section date for any time soon.
You’re forgetting she’s a selfish cow tho 🐮

Reactions: 4
The Dettol spray thing really bugs me. I have a tin of this in my cupboard but I only use it when some one is ill in the house with a “dicky tummy”. Usually on the toilet flush buttons. I didn’t think it was a polish or a glass cleaner or what ever the flip she uses it for. Or am I just being stupid?

Reactions: 18
Whenever I see those toilet storage boxes right next to the toilets, I think of all the germs sitting on the lid. Every flush & woosh! Then she picks up the lid with her hand & begins to 'clean' 😂

They strike me as pure gimmicks, she didn't need them, just more shite to sell. She sold them out with her swipe ups & has sold them on repeat. Another nice earner & it's not even needed as always!

I don't have enough cleaning products to warrant their own storage box. I keep 2 bottles I use in the cupboard under the sink. Away from the toilet by several feet, not a few cm's, lol.

But that's just me; I don't make a living selling my toilet space. lmao

Reactions: 3
Wait til you see the zoomed in photo of the front door mat with dust from her secret extension!

Not to derail this thread, but the Hinch one is like a parody of tattle bingo. Imagine emailing multinational companies repeatedly (who don’t give a flying duck), about some exaggerated horror story you read third hand of someone’s cousins niece’s brother?!
Also how dare she complain she went hospital last night and was told shes not in labour to go home. She should be grateful to even be pregnant not fed up like every other pregnant woman at the end of pregnancy. I mean I'm suprised shes not eating hot curries how selfish would she be then. Ok sorry I'm done now but some things are just nit picking and ridiculous 😂

In fact I'm worried if I keep reading there I'm gonna turn into a Hinch Fan 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Morning, it's only 8.30 on a Monday morning and I already feel like I've achieved my goals for the week 😀😀
Well done! That's what this forum should be about, exposing her devious ways to the ASA, educating her minions about her underhand tactics and chemical warfare and having a laugh at all the crazinss. Not the drama, bitching, flouncing and excessive posting of recent timed.

Nice to see things get to g back on track. 👍

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
This randomly came into my mind but if I was one of the nurses when she rocks up to the labour suite I'd keep calling her Mrs HinchCliffe just to piss her right off and I'd not acknowledge her at all as I bet she's like one of the 'do you not know who I am people'. Just amused myself. Hope it tickles you as well :p:ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s not as clean as she likes to make out. Henry comes straight in from garden not getting his paws wiped .... let’s hope the baby doesn’t pick up any dried dirt or worse, a small slug, that easily get caught in the paws. I keep a packet of baby wipes at the door and it’s a quick wipe of paws and bum and we’re done ✅ (for the dog, not me 🤣😂)
So do I!! Again it’s for the dogs paws and bummy (I can feel some of you recoiling into yourselves at the mention of that word 😂) and not me. My dog often gets little slugs stuck on her paws and I stood on one once and it squelched on the kitchen floor 🤮 and that was it, she’s wiped every time she comes in! I know there’s a hoo-hah about wipes but I’ve done it for years and I’m stuck in my ways. They are unscented too. My neighbour also does it on her dogs. Unless...you are my neighbour 🤔 haha.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.