Mrs Hinch #37 Round & round the garden, push teddy’s chair. 1 swipe 2 swipes we don't care

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seeing as Kawaii has gone and there’s a gap in the market for conspiracy theories... I think tobermory is Henry

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
But let us not forget that one can obtain a degree in Interior Design simply by placing a bow round ones crap.
Erm excuse me but no you cant 😂
Took me 5 fuckin years to get my BA in interior design 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This all got me real tense and awkward feeling. Cut to me dancing like Chandler trying to diffuse the situation 😅 come on guys! We all have one common enemy here, let’s just be pals 😉😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Who the duck cares about whatever this VIP thread is. Nobody is above anyone on here, so perhaps some should stop acting like it. Let's get back to bitching about the Hunch.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Jeez what's happened to these threads - bet Hinch is loving the infighting going on.

There's some newbies who look suspiciously like hinchers trying to get info from nonexistent secret threads, people who've been here 5 mins throwing insults at longer term Tattlers, then "queen of the universe" Kuwaii throwing her toys out the pram yet again 🙄🙄. It's not Gatwick luv no need to announce ur departure and we all know you'll be back within weeks.

So can we now get back to the reason we're all here?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Jeez what's happened to these threads - bet Hinch is loving the infighting going on.

There's some newbies who look suspiciously like hinchers trying to get info from nonexistent secret threads, people who've been here 5 mins throwing insults at longer term Tattlers, then "queen of the universe" Kuwaii throwing her toys out the pram yet again 🙄🙄. It's not Gatwick luv no need to announce ur departure and we all know you'll be back within weeks.

So can we now get back to the reason we're all here?
MY POINT EXACTLY... not about airports, not been to one in years. Maybe I should beg for a flight on Instagram.

No fighting please

Reactions: 12
Is this going to be the next swipe up... I know lots of "them" are going to be asking her about this, cause that's the point 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
I've never seen these tap lights before, is there a need?? Wtf
Screenshot_20190609-215625_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 8
Someone somewhere must know who’s who on here! Surely multiple account holders would flag up, I think some tattlers all sound the same and come round in circles, ( like a teddy bear) may be! We may never know. Night Tattlers sleep tight glad u all liked my thread name here’s to tomorrow and the iminent delivery! X

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.