Mrs Hinch #37 Round & round the garden, push teddy’s chair. 1 swipe 2 swipes we don't care

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t think being here since Friday gives you the right to call longer members “clicky cunts”.

Don’t like it. There’s the door 🚪
Shes not here since Friday. Shes been here months. Using lots of different user names. She has an insta acc. She set up the tattle troll insta expose account. Goad Kawaii is flouncing. She really thinks Hinch goes downhill when she stops posting. Your not that important. You need to get a life I'd say.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Reactions: 3
Shes not here since Friday. Shes been here months. Using lots of different user names. She has an insta acc. She set up the tattle troll insta expose account. Goad Kawaii is flouncing. She really thinks Hinch goes downhill when she stops posting. Your not that important. You need to get a life I'd say.
Early night for you I think? Some one sounds tired 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Not specifically saying that she's Hinch, but it wouldn't surprise me if a Hincher was trying to 'infiltrate' and report back to the cult with their findings from the VIP thread
There’s a double agent in the midst?

• Haha
Guyssssss.

Where is the community that I was bleeping loving last week?

Bring it back. I don’t like in house fighting, you’re all bleeping awesomesauce man!

A T B

I think you’re right, I’ve a feeling it was on the MoD thread , happy to be corrected.
Mother of Dragons?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I just spent the last hour trying to find a pic of hinch without bloody gretal, butte4flys, r being glammed up by someone else. I want to see what the sly one looks like in REAL life. :geek:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Probably. They'd be doing it all for nothing since the VIP thread is just Kawaii praising herself because she thinks that Hinch lives and breathes just to spite her
Everyone exists to piss me off 🤣 especially people in shops, I just learn to hold my tongue or sit on my hands

• Haha
I just spent the last hour trying to find a pic of hinch without bloody gretal, butte4flys, r being glammed up by someone else. I want to see what the sly one looks like in REAL life. :geek:
Have a look at her personal insta 😜

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.