Mrs Hinch #37 Round & round the garden, push teddy’s chair. 1 swipe 2 swipes we don't care

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You just reminded me someone came here & said she was a bully at school, not sure they could provide proof but it wouldn't surprise me. I can't imagine she's changed much personality wise!
Yeah I remember that person too

I had similar experiences of being bullied by a girl who would do that -laugh and point then try and get other people to notice 😣😣 anyway ...won’t go into that cause I’ll sit here and cry ...sounds silly she was only laughing at her dad but it triggered me ...so stupid arnt i πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Yeah I remember that person too

I had similar experiences of being bullied by a girl who would do that -laugh and point then try and get other people to notice 😣😣 anyway ...won’t go into that cause I’ll sit here and cry ...sounds silly she was only laughing at her dad but it triggered me ...so stupid arnt i πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ
Not stupid. Things trigger bad memories. We’ve all had that experience, can be sitting one day and something gives you a flashback

Reactions: 6
I just spent the last hour trying to find a pic of hinch without bloody gretal, butte4flys, r being glammed up by someone else. I want to see what the sly one looks like in REAL life. :geek:
Google B&M egg chair 😊

• Haha
Funny how the totally_unhinched account has threw a tantrum and blocked me on Insta again 🀣 monumental psycho

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is this going to be the next swipe up... I know lots of "them" are going to be asking her about this, cause that's the point πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
I've never seen these tap lights before, is there a need?? WtfView attachment 23150
those crappy light changing things u can buy on Ebay for couple off quid

Reactions: 2
Is it a light on the tap? Frigging hell.
It sure looks likes it, I updated my post to make it clear that's what i was talking about Haha. Screenshot_20190609-220452_Samsung Internet.jpg a quick Google and boom. Wonder how long it will take her for this one? πŸ˜‚

Is this going to be the next swipe up... I know lots of "them" are going to be asking her about this, cause that's the point πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
I've never seen these tap lights before, is there a need?? WtfView attachment 23150
Forgive me Tattlers for I have sinned.
I bought one of these when it was first on her account, the shame 😩
That was of course before I saw the (tap) light πŸ₯°

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
The only time you see a pop of colour scrolling through her insta is the outside and even then it’s bricks πŸ˜‚
the extension will prob done with grey bricks and the old part rendered in grey πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Me mam had a tap light, it changes from blue to red depending on how hot it is. Great safety feature tbf
We used to have something similar for a shower years ago. Trouble was it made the shower head too heavy and you risked conking yourself out if it fell out of the cradle.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Funny how the totally_unhinched account has threw a tantrum and blocked me on Insta again 🀣 monumental psycho
Welcome to the club. Awfully coincidental πŸ˜‚ I wasn't worried, whoever it was scared me and quite clearly was unhinged. Plus the banter was non existent, last post I saw was a dog picking up its own tit. Oh wait...

• Haha
We're gonna see considerably less stories and posts coming to us live for the next few weeks with that extension being done, especially as she seems intent on keeping it a secret. There's gonna be too much noise throughout the day and way too much mess for the zoflora to handle!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.