Mrs Hinch #37 Round & round the garden, push teddy’s chair. 1 swipe 2 swipes we don't care

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been to that safari place. It’s a fortune! I said to a tattler on insta today, she probably went to book it, saw the price and decided to go with the beg option. I’m lucky enough that both my partner and myself work and can JUST ABOUT afford a break like that, after saving for a good few months might I add. So I really really hope her shoppers don’t get themselves into more financial debt trying to copy the holiday! Just go centreparcs in longleat and then go on safari next door for the day. Much cheaper...which is saying something because even centreparcs is a small fortune lol
Well she is from essex isnt she so shes prob copying from sam faiers cos i think she went to somewhere like that

Reactions: 7
Shes not here since Friday. Shes been here months. Using lots of different user names. She has an insta acc. She set up the tattle troll insta expose account. Goad Kawaii is flouncing. She really thinks Hinch goes downhill when she stops posting. Your not that important. You need to get a life I'd say.
I'm starting to feel kind of naive...or maybe just a bit thick? How do you all know all this ninja secret tit about Tattle accounts. Different/multiple accounts. Username changes? IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) . Knowing who sets up what Insta? Is trying to get to VIP an actual thing that people are proactively trying to get. I have joked about a couple of people (long time members) getting it but it was genuinely that - a joke.

Don't anyone worry about spilling the tea on Hinch, I just want it for this thread and its users! ☕🐸

Reactions: 13
Yeah I remember that person too

I had similar experiences of being bullied by a girl who would do that -laugh and point then try and get other people to notice 😣😣 anyway ...won’t go into that cause I’ll sit here and cry ...sounds silly she was only laughing at her dad but it triggered me ...so stupid arnt i 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
This was proven to be a troll. I cannot for the life of me remember the names but a second old friend joined aswell I remember.

Reactions: 5
I was about to block them anyway as I wasn't sure I could cope with another bump zooming in video. Creepy as
Just checked, I’m blocked too. I have to say out of all the people I thought it could be I didn’t expect that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
MY POINT EXACTLY... not about airports, not been to one in years. Maybe I should beg for a flight on Instagram.

No fighting please
Don’t beg - just ask your followers what a flight is like to (select destination) & hopefully you’ll get one for free ✌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Still catching up so apologies if posted...hi Soph 😆
All those hinchers are desperate for her to answer them. They should just come over her and theyll definitely get answered wont they Soph. Wonder what your user name is - do you join in and disagree with your methods 😂 ATB Markus

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I thought they fucked off a while ago. Shame they are back 😂
My memory is tit. Wasnt it an old Tattler that got banned, or am I confusing her for someone else?
I remember something happening here around the time it was set up

I'm starting to feel kind of naive...or maybe just a bit thick? How do you all know all this ninja secret tit about Tattle accounts. Different/multiple accounts. Username changes? IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) . Knowing who sets up what Insta? Is trying to get to VIP an actual thing that people are proactively trying to get. I have joked about a couple of people (long time members) getting it but it was genuinely that - a joke.

Don't anyone worry about spilling the tea on Hinch, I just want it for this thread and its users! ☕🐸
I didn't know. I come here for the wine and fine dining.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I haven't seen CHL call me Hinch. I've also only just discovered what to do with my Tattle profile as I was talking to the moderator about a post that had upset people. I understand why many of you are suspicious. I've been writing to many companies and the ASA about her unsafe practices.
You have seen it because you liked it

• Haha
Reactions: 6

I was trying to think of the right words to say, but u did it for me lol.... I’m either naive or thick too 😂

• Heart
Funny how the totally_unhinched account has threw a tantrum and blocked me on Insta again 🤣 monumental psycho
I've never followed but am not about to. Just looked and only 3 posts and 12 followers. Is it someone on here?

Some people have a distinctive posting style and can spot them a mile off but they don't even realise. Some don't bother cropping ss. Some accidentally admit to stuff without realising it. If old posters come back you can normally tell! They quite often forget what they've already told people and people have memories. Admin can check who they are and what accounts they have anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It sure looks likes it, I updated my post to make it clear that's what i was talking about Haha. View attachment 23156a quick Google and boom. Wonder how long it will take her for this one? 😂
She first showcased this quite a few months ago under the guise that her mum had brought it, but it didn't fit her taps, so she gave it to Soph thus providing the opportunity for a.....wait for it.....🥁🥁....SWIPE UP!! 🔝🔝🔝

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Funny how the totally_unhinched account has threw a tantrum and blocked me on Insta again 🤣 monumental psycho
I’m sure I was following them... but I’ve just checked and don’t see them.... dunno why they would block me, I never interacted with them... I had actually forgotten about that account

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.