Mrs Hinch #37 Round & round the garden, push teddy’s chair. 1 swipe 2 swipes we don't care

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys, you know what some of you are super awesome but gonna say Goodbye. Deleting my posts where I told ppl not to worry about the board that shall not be mentioned :rolleyes: is waay too sensitive. Like I said, I was telling ppl the truth and not to stress about it.

When you start deleting my posts for no reason @Helen I'm out!

Enjoy your time here, the ones that are fab! You know who you are. It's usually fab but there's a few over sensitive bad apples too. Got better things to do with my time!! Also the Hinch usually goes downhill when I stop messaging here so yeah, lol!

take care loves

❤

View attachment 23139
Don’t go. I like you.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Jesus. It's like the inside of Bet Lynch's vagina.

These Hinch groups on Facebook really bring out the interior design challenged don't they?
But let us not forget that one can obtain a degree in Interior Design simply by placing a bow round ones crap.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Some people are clearly having a crappy Sunday. Wouldn't let the clicky cunts bother you 😘
Don’t think being here since Friday gives you the right to call longer members “clicky cunts”.

Don’t like it. There’s the door 🚪

Reactions: 16
I love me some animal print but that 😱 it would bring a tear to a glass eye . Poor hubby has probably got cataracts now 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh come on, we see you. We’ve seen it. Here 6 days and when CHL mentioned your stats and how quickly they climbed you went private. Most noteably is she called you Hinch and you didn’t react at all. Most Tattlers would go nuts if they were assumed to be her.
I haven't seen CHL call me Hinch. I've also only just discovered what to do with my Tattle profile as I was talking to the moderator about a post that had upset people. I understand why many of you are suspicious. I've been writing to many companies and the ASA about her unsafe practices.

Reactions: 8
Some people are clearly having a crappy Sunday. Wouldn't let the clicky cunts bother you 😘
Not entirely sure what gives you the right to start calling people that after 5 mins. Come back when you have a valid reason, I’m failing to see it at this current moment

Reactions: 10
Loved the "customised by me" wording on the pram giveaway, I thought it was made to sound like she has a unique pram for her and the winner. Actually, it's a standard service from Joolz - does bump up the cost though! This looks fairly close... but why not let the winner choose their own colour choices? View attachment 23097
Good point! Hardly customized!

Reactions: 4
Within your first 24 hours on here you got to 1k reaction score and the majority of your posts were just you replying to people with one word answers. You've been here a week and you have more posts than I do 🤷‍♀️ that's all I'm saying on the matter.
I’m almost sure on another thread that admins were able to check the IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) / location of members. We can always ask to see if the location matches that of Hinch? Just to clear up any speculation.

Reactions: 9
Can we stop with the flouncy posts (Bye Felicia....)

If you’re going to go then go 👋🏻... VIP or Pond scum or whatever .... can we just get back to highlighters Zoflora and swipe ups please ....

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It looks like it might be wrapping paper?! 😂 Not sure what’s worse
Probably that fablon tit everyone splatters round. Stopped following DIY on a budget because it’s fablon and glitter to solve all world problems 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Within your first 24 hours on here you got to 1k reaction score and the majority of your posts were just you replying to people with one word answers. You've been here a week and you have more posts than I do 🤷‍♀️ that's all I'm saying on the matter.
Fair enough. I've been off work and didn't know about the reaction scores.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh come on, we see you. We’ve seen it. Here 6 days and when CHL mentioned your stats and how quickly they climbed you went private. Most noteably is she called you Hinch and you didn’t react at all. Most Tattlers would go nuts if they were assumed to be her.
There’s no way this person is Hinch, she’s far too intelligent 😝

Reactions: 6
Hi Tattlers I'm knew here. I promise I'm not a spy. I have had my eyes opened to the true colours of her. The holiday begging was the LAST straw for me. The scrounging witch. Save up for your holidays Soph like the fuckin rest of us have 2. She is a blood sucking leech. Rant over sorry.
Sounds like something a spy would say 🤔🤔🤔

Just kidding! Welcome!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.