Mrs Hinch #369 Don't be fishy, show us your cards

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honest lovely true sophie, who claimed on her Instagram that she was having the time of her life 'living a dream', then told everyone at 8 weeks pp she was in hell but she couldn't talk about it until she released it in her book for people to PAY TO FIND OUT she had postnatal depression. Sophie who has a whole free platform where she could have sat down and candidly filmed herself explaining she's had these issues and would like to make them known and let anyone else in this situation know they aren't alone, explained how her support network has gotten her though this and not to be afraid. But no she wrote it in a book to earn money from it.

Just one reason why I don't look up to you Sophie. I would have had greater respect for you if you hadn't used PND as a money earner!

• Heart
Reactions: 115
“Almost the weekend” what difference does it make to them? Every day is literally the same
Ahh but she needs her sheeple to go out to work so that they can earn the money to keep Grinch and Inch in the plastic lifestyle that they have become accustomed to. So it’s nearly the weekend for her sheeple. Hope that helps, ATV 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Oh dear, poor soph hasn't made #mother&baby mumfluencer of the year lissstttt 2021....... Oh & neither has SS 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Honest lovely true sophie, who claimed on her Instagram that she was having the time of her life 'living a dream', then told everyone at 8 weeks pp she was in hell but she couldn't talk about it until she released it in her book for people to PAY TO FIND OUT she had postnatal depression. Sophie who has a whole free platform where she could have sat down and candidly filmed herself explaining she's had these issues and would like to make them known and let anyone else in this situation know they aren't alone, explained how her support network has gotten her though this and not to be afraid. But no she wrote it in a book to earn money from it.

Just one reason why I don't look up to you Sophie. I would have had greater respect for you if you hadn't used PND as a money earner!
Money money money, must be funny, in sophas world 🎵

but yes On a serious note I totally agree there’s been loads of instances where she could use her platform for good but it doesn’t make her money so she doesn’t bother 🤷🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Shes not even seen the connection of calling cc2 reggie..i mean i wasnt around when the Krays were but i still know who they are.
EXACTKY!!! Been thinking this fir months. Doh!!! There’s no cleaning product for stupid...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh dear, poor soph hasn't made #mother&baby mumfluencer of the year lissstttt 2021....... Oh & neither has SS 😁
Good, can’t stand either of them. Both as fake as the Astro tit she’s ruined her garden with.

Reactions: 15
Money money money, must be funny, in sophas world 🎵

but yes On a serious note I totally agree there’s been loads of instances where she could use her platform for good but it doesn’t make her money so she doesn’t bother 🤷🏼
Monetising mental health to those who can’t afford to pay for her ‘!gems’ on it are disgraceful. Stick to selling your cleaning chemical environmentally killing tips. Mental health needs to be shared freely to really help others . True colours missus...

• Sad
Reactions: 16

Did she actually say she had pnd or did she just sort of hint that she did?

Reactions: 2
Ok so I might be going a little crazy BUT.. could the rail of clothing be a new clothing line she’s doing a home photoshoot for?

Maternity range?
ITS range?
Tesco clothing range?

Reactions: 4
Did she actually say she had pnd or did she just sort of hint that she did?
Her book extract is cleverly worded but still put in a book instead of speaking candidly to help anyone who could be struggling on her platform.
Screenshot_20210408-104715~2.png

Reactions: 7
From what I can tell, the people posting on here are intelligent, sensible people who have developed personalities of their own. Basically, minorities in the world of Instagram. That ‘gossip is envy’ just shows how deluded she is. I don’t think we could be any clearer about how much we DO NOT want to be like her and are actually concerned for the negative impact her Insta perfect life is having on her own family and countless others. The fact is she dislikes us as we can’t be bullied into believing her lies and we’re not in her ‘swipe up’ brigade. She knows that if she actually listened to and took in what was being said on here, she might actually see what a sham her life has become. Perhaps she is already feeling it and then realising that other people have noticed has touched a sore spot.
No Zopha, gossip is intelligent people seeing through your chemical fog screen and telling the truth about your lies, deluded thoughts, and hypocrisy. Take that and shove it down your broken leaky sink hole🤣

What the hell have I just seen on Facebook 🤢

View attachment 519454
FFS 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hinch being dolled up last night and the clothes rail in the strip gaur cut video must be connected. Tesco clothing colab again maybe .

Reactions: 8
Which footballer are people thinking Ronnie is named after? The only Arsenal related Ronnie I can think of is Ronnie Rooke and that seems a bit of a stretch!
Exactly this. Still holds arsenals post war scoring record
Well that's what I know anyway lol

Also... on what she posted last night. ‘Truest version of you’ does that mean your going to stop with the pre records and stop telling liesss? Or nah? Doesn’t it only apply to everyone who doesn’t like you? 🥱 also I can’t believe she didn’t realise why everyone was sending her Reggie as a name 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.