Mrs Hinch #369 Don't be fishy, show us your cards

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion by @Confusedmum03 🎉🎉

Rip. Flip and flop. Forever in our hearts.🧡 one day she will be held accountable for your god awful murder.🐟🐟☠
20210408_053858.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’m normally a huge animal lover but that dog 😳 it’s been ruined it really has. Also for a woman that claimed to be a hairdresser how is it that every cut she seems to do she fails massively with?!

• Haha
Reactions: 53
I’m normally a huge animal lover but that dog 😳 it’s been ruined it really has. Also for a woman that claimed to be a hairdresser how is it that every cut she seems to do she fails massively with?!
Same love dogs but henry just seems so spoiled

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I'm seeing Freddie as a possible name , I have a Ronnie and Freddie 😂 I don't like football either

Reactions: 18
So did she have a full face of make up on despite claiming to have spent the day doing nothing at home or was it the filter making her look like she had make up on?

I was thinking about the clothes rack as well. I reckon Ma does their ironing in the evenings. She looks after Ronnie and once he’s gone to bed she stands and does the ironing whilst they watch tv/ catch up with tattle.

Reactions: 46
So did she have a full face of make up on despite claiming to have spent the day doing nothing at home or was it the filter making her look like she had make up on?

I was thinking about the clothes rack as well. I reckon Ma does their ironing in the evenings. She looks after Ronnie and once he’s gone to bed she stands and does the ironing whilst they watch tv/ catch up with tattle.
Yeah someone said it was a snapchat filter. She was being authentically her but with a different face drawn on over hers basically 🙄

Reactions: 15
Shes not even seen the connection of calling cc2 reggie..i mean i wasnt around when the Krays were but i still know who they are.

• Haha
Reactions: 75

Photo shoot with the baby 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I really believe that inch has morphed her into what she has become, he is in control of everything, if my hubby wanted to name the dog and kids after football players I would tell him to eff off... he has been fame hungry and greedy for so long. I think she is nieve to believe anyone believe her bullshit. Anyway i just think he truly wears the pants in that house and pulling all the puppet strings. Her being his main puppet.

Reactions: 42
From what I can tell, the people posting on here are intelligent, sensible people who have developed personalities of their own. Basically, minorities in the world of Instagram. That ‘gossip is envy’ just shows how deluded she is. I don’t think we could be any clearer about how much we DO NOT want to be like her and are actually concerned for the negative impact her Insta perfect life is having on her own family and countless others. The fact is she dislikes us as we can’t be bullied into believing her lies and we’re not in her ‘swipe up’ brigade. She knows that if she actually listened to and took in what was being said on here, she might actually see what a sham her life has become. Perhaps she is already feeling it and then realising that other people have noticed has touched a sore spot.

• Heart
Reactions: 119

I reckon she had been doing a photoshoot.

*ETA Maternity, not newborn ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Which footballer are people thinking Ronnie is named after? The only Arsenal related Ronnie I can think of is Ronnie Rooke and that seems a bit of a stretch!

Reactions: 7
I’m usually just a lurker but her last post last night got to me. She’s the last person to talk about being your ‘true’ self! Her entire life is fake, even her grass is fake! She sticks a filter on EVERYTHING, even a baby chair. She is the least authentic person, and evidently the least self aware person ever! Oh the irony, if only she knew what that was 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 97
He's named after Ronnie Rake, Soph’s fave garden tool. The new one is after Lennie Lawnmower because she felt bad for him after making redundant.

• Haha
Reactions: 108
Maybe she’ll call him Henry Junior after the true love of her life 🦁

• Haha
Reactions: 22
“Almost the weekend” what difference does it make to them? Every day is literally the same

• Haha
Reactions: 84
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.