Mrs Hinch #369 Don't be fishy, show us your cards

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So did she have a full face of make up on despite claiming to have spent the day doing nothing at home or was it the filter making her look like she had make up on?

I was thinking about the clothes rack as well. I reckon Ma does their ironing in the evenings. She looks after Ronnie and once he’s gone to bed she stands and does the ironing whilst they watch tv/ catch up with tattle.
I think it was a photo shoot. That’s why she was all dolled up.

Right I know I’m gonna sound completely nuts here but duck it here goes lol
That video where she’s all dolled up chatting about the name, just before the very end I swear I heard a baby! It’s really quick but I played it back a couple of times and I’m convinced

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

That video where she’s all dolled up chatting about the name, just before the very end I swear I heard a baby! It’s really quick but I played it back a couple of times and I’m convinced
I can’t hear that- but it’s an interesting theory! Either way she thinks she is mega KK style famous to hide the details of the baby. Altho Tbf with all the crazy aunties knocking about I don’t really blame her!

Reactions: 16
I'm going to go for a bingo here and say cc2 is going to be called Benjamin....aka Benjamin bunny... Ron, Ben and Hen. 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 57

I’m normally sound down so went back and listened. I can hear what could sound like baby noises. But equally they could just be inch pottering about. But I am all for this kind of tattling 😂😂👍👍❤❤❤

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Which footballer are people thinking Ronnie is named after? The only Arsenal related Ronnie I can think of is Ronnie Rooke and that seems a bit of a stretch!
I remember her saying or reading that way before she was pregnant she was out and about (shock horror) and heard a mum saying her little toddlers name, Ronnie. Apparently he was a cute little boy and she said if she had a little boy she would call him Ronnie.

Reactions: 7
How about 'Jimmy' as it would be short for James/Jamie without the full name. They seem to like a nickname name hence Ronnie instead of Ronald.

Reactions: 5
I’m normally sound down so went back and listened. I can hear what could sound like baby noises. But equally they could just be inch pottering about. But I am all for this kind of tattling 😂😂👍👍❤❤❤
I couldn't hear anything ..but if you heard anything it was likely Henry 'talking' 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Wasn't she talking about Henry trying to talk and sounding like a human??
That girl is trolling us 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ok, she just said her dog is "literally a human"....Best selling author guyzzzzzzzz.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I really hope they do go with Reggie and get the birth registered before anyone can mention the Krays to her...

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I remember her saying or reading that way before she was pregnant she was out and about (shock horror) and heard a mum saying her little toddlers name, Ronnie. Apparently he was a cute little boy and she said if she had a little boy she would call him Ronnie.
Rings a bell🤔 but I thought he was named after a rake they met abroad??

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.