Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsDon1

VIP Member
From what I can tell, the people posting on here are intelligent, sensible people who have developed personalities of their own. Basically, minorities in the world of Instagram. That ‘gossip is envy’ just shows how deluded she is. I don’t think we could be any clearer about how much we DO NOT want to be like her and are actually concerned for the negative impact her Insta perfect life is having on her own family and countless others. The fact is she dislikes us as we can’t be bullied into believing her lies and we’re not in her ‘swipe up’ brigade. She knows that if she actually listened to and took in what was being said on here, she might actually see what a sham her life has become. Perhaps she is already feeling it and then realising that other people have noticed has touched a sore spot.

• Heart
Reactions: 119

Abcdefghijklmn

VIP Member
Honest lovely true sophie, who claimed on her Instagram that she was having the time of her life 'living a dream', then told everyone at 8 weeks pp she was in hell but she couldn't talk about it until she released it in her book for people to PAY TO FIND OUT she had postnatal depression. Sophie who has a whole free platform where she could have sat down and candidly filmed herself explaining she's had these issues and would like to make them known and let anyone else in this situation know they aren't alone, explained how her support network has gotten her though this and not to be afraid. But no she wrote it in a book to earn money from it.

Just one reason why I don't look up to you Sophie. I would have had greater respect for you if you hadn't used PND as a money earner!

• Heart
Reactions: 115

Bunnykins

VIP Member
He's named after Ronnie Rake, Soph’s fave garden tool. The new one is after Lennie Lawnmower because she felt bad for him after making redundant.

• Haha
Reactions: 108

Lurker84

I’m usually just a lurker but her last post last night got to me. She’s the last person to talk about being your ‘true’ self! Her entire life is fake, even her grass is fake! She sticks a filter on EVERYTHING, even a baby chair. She is the least authentic person, and evidently the least self aware person ever! Oh the irony, if only she knew what that was 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 97

Pepsi

VIP Member
Seen here in its natural habitat the female "Common Sofa Sloph" (Sophieus Vulgarus)
Tired out after preparing the "Nesting area" with a jet wash, the Sloph is settling down for one of many rests before moving outside to the wheelie bins where it will squat to give birth. The sound of a fat hound barking will welcome the new arrival as mother and baby Sloph emerge from the bins, mother handing the new born over the the father as is tradition in this species where the males do all the Sloph care.
Exhausted, but happy in its new found content production mother Sloph prepares for a deep rest and takes to the sofa once again with some crunky snacks for sustenance, leaving the father to cope.

1617893684464.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 96

allforthegram

VIP Member
Jet wash the bins, ruin the grass, Hinch is still talking out her a*se

I know it’s a very early thread suggestion

• Haha
Reactions: 89

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
“Almost the weekend” what difference does it make to them? Every day is literally the same

• Haha
Reactions: 84

Squarehole

VIP Member
Does he still sleep in a cot??
The wee boy is not even two yet. Just because they are having two close together doesn't mean he needs to rush growing up.

Keep seeing people saying o he should be sleeping through, why is he still in a cot, why does he need a buggy. He is still so little stop rushing the poor boy through his childhood.

• Heart
Reactions: 82

Poppysmimi

VIP Member
😲
That's the part I don't understand, if I needed the morning after pill, I would have asked one of my mates to get it for me. Or driven to a different chemist in the back of beyond. 🤷‍♀️
Or gone to your own doctor/walk in clinic?

I’ve had some good news among all of the horrible tragedies over the last few days which made me smile. One of our covid patients who was in ITU for 93 days has finally been discharged to a community hospital for rehabilitation in order to go home 🥰

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 79

spongey

VIP Member
I've been meaning to ask new members and disappointed hinchers if they noticed that Grinch had become distracted and was loosing direction?
I'm guessing that you wouldn't have realised until coming over to the dark side that it was because she had locked horns with Tattle🤷‍♀️
Some of her content must have come across as very odd?
Hi 🙋‍♀️ I was never a hardcore Hincher so your question probably isn't aimed at me, but it was definitely a change in tone in her content that brought me here. I started following her when she was at around 30k followers. I enjoyed watching her stories, she was so fun and carefree. I never actually bought any of the products she was using, nor have I bought/read any of her books, but there was on obvious change in her stories when the money started rolling in. She stopped being so open and sharing the funny side of life, like she was worried brands wouldn't want to work with her if she did. Things started magically appearing (the massive extention being one of them, with nearly everything in it #gifted). She just wasn't relatable anymore. It was like an overnight change, and she seemed happy to accept it all but not the negative comments that come with being in the spotlight. I didn't know about tattle for a long time. I would sometimes just search her name on twitter to see what people were saying as the content in her stories was so unbelievable, but it was so positive over there, I wondered why she was moaning about trolls so much. Then I found tattle earlier this year and, whilst I can sometimes see what she means by trolling comments, most of it is very wholesome over here and I feel she just mostly doesn't like being called out on her behaviour. It's done so much for my mental health to see people actually noticing the ridiculous things she does, and to not feel like I'm going crazy for questioning things. I don't wish her anything but happiness, but I don't believe she truly is happy with her life now and to be honest, I just miss the old Soph.

• Heart
Reactions: 75

Noradog

Shes not even seen the connection of calling cc2 reggie..i mean i wasnt around when the Krays were but i still know who they are.

• Haha
Reactions: 75

Don't tag me, there's a support forum!
Thanks for the reports.

I think some people need to stop taking things so personally - people are talking about a social media influencer not posters children.

If we were to stop every comment that someone might take offense over there would be very little left to chat about. There's certain things for all of us that we're sensitive to, it's best to keep on scrolling or dip out for a bit (without posting to announce).

There's lots of moderating and attempting to shut down people because they say it's "mum bashing". If there's a post that goes too far report it to us to deal with :).

If you want to talk about something generally rather than this influencer you can create a thread in offtopic

• Heart
Reactions: 73

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
1) The fish
2) The baybay
3) you holding today’s newspaper next to your bump
4) Ma barker’s bedroom
5) Tracey in the loft
6) the details of when the Astro turf was installed
7) the fish again for good measure.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
Don’t know if any of you have saw the sad news about Ashley cains daughter, treatment is no longer possible & she’s being taken home on palliative care..
I hope to god she doesn’t make it about her i will hit the roof.. I’m sat here crying and I don’t even know the family.. it’s heartbreaking 😭😭

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

BunnyBoo0102

VIP Member
It is getting a bit mumsnet on here I’m not
Going to go into it but all kids are different I think we should leave it at that #ATV

• Heart
Reactions: 71