Mrs Hinch #369 Don't be fishy, show us your cards

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn’t REALLY mean that much though does it... I desperately want another as does my OH, but right now is not the right time for us. There’s a big difference isn’t there in ‘wanting’ another and ‘trying’ for another
I’m still going with her being 37 weeks and the MAP incident but we know how sneaky she is, little Eddie Teddy Ted Edward Ed Hinch is probably crawling now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Maybe they had a panic. I’ve just seen the old photo of them taken outside the supermarket when she was pregnant with Ronaldo and she was clearly VERY unwell. They may have wanted a second child and then had a wobble once the deed was done and it became a reality.
I missed all of the Ronnie pregnancy and I can't find this in the Wiki, does anyone fancy recapping?

That's insane!! I've recently bought a can because I couldn't find dettol in b+m 😩
From my own experience with the can don’t use it. The smell is really strong and caused me to have a coughing fit Even with my windows open, the smell lasted for 3 hours.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I’m still going with her being 37 weeks and the MAP incident but we know how sneaky she is, little Eddie Teddy Ted Edward Ed Hinch is probably crawling now 😂
If she is 37 weeks, how does this work out compared to her little riddle about having less time left of the pregnancy than she had already been through? Can’t remember when she said it but it was definitely hinting that she was over half way back then.

• Heart
I really can't get my head around why anyone would think surrogate, I could believe cc2 is living his best life at nursery already before I could believe they've gone down the surrogate route 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Don't know about you tattlers
But I feel like this has been the longest pregnancy in history. Which I usually wouldn't care about because keep the details private if you wish, but it's the riddles, sneaking little bits in and then nothing else is said about it, baby bump is there and then it's not and all the rest of it that comes with it It's bloody exhausting even for a lurker like me! 😂

I hit the unfollow button today, I've never felt so cleansed 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 41
If she is 37 weeks, how does this work out compared to her little riddle about having less time left of the pregnancy than she had already been through? Can’t remember when she said it but it was definitely hinting that she was over half way back then.
She would have been 23 weeks when she announced it.

Ok Tattle witches go forth onto the new thread

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.