Mrs Hinch #364 When you think she can’t get any dumber, grab a spoon then phone a plumber

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't she she all this Easter Crate bollocks last year? All I got as a kid was 1 chocolate egg and maybe 50p !

Reactions: 7
I could of of sworn he already has them!!! 99% sure she actually got them for him last Easter.
My little one has these, even the 9yo likes to play with it, so definitely a hit in this house. And it won’t end up in the bin tomorrow 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
SS is becoming more and more successful than Hinch. And I bleeping love it.

Hinch designed a tit bog brush... SS has her own show coming.... Now a clothing deal .. Lolz

CHOO CHOOOOO 🚉 hinch sulk train 🚉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I know there are a few Tattlers out there who are new mums/about to have a baby or might be struggling. Please DO NOT look at Hinch as any kind of role model. It's outrageously unrealistic.
The best piece of advice I can give you, in fact, the one and only thing you should have on your "list" 🙄 is "don't kill the baby" This is my one aim in life. OK, tragedies do unfortunately happen, but stick with me.

Didn't get up/get dressed? That's OK. The baby is alive and fed. It will NEVER remember the day you were a bit tit.

Didn't make it to baby class/swimming /a walk in the park? That's OK, your baby will NEVER remember the day you missed baby sing song and sat in front of cbeebies instead.

Hubby comes home, takes one look at the house /your face/ body and asks you what the hell you did all day and you have absolutely no answer for him? (yeah, this happened to me) You kept your baby alive! That's amazing and it takes full concentration all day long.

Then you look at Hinch and see she's sat in her immaculate house and cleaned every time the baby slept. BOLLOCKS. I passed out cold the second my kid fell asleep and I couldn't care less about the state of my house or people judging me for it. I'm alive, I'm fine and so is my kid. Take care of yourselves Tattlers, and be kond!

I've got a 5 month old and only now do I have the time and energy to clean. Even then it's one room a week day. If I'd have seen hinch when I was pregnant (struggled to do any cleaning between spd and morning sickness) or while I had a newborn I'd have felt like a failure. It's absolutely not a relatable or realistic image and it's damaging to her followers. I hope she takes the opportunity with this new baby to show everyone what a tit show those first few weeks and months post partum are.

But she won't, we know that 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Soph making an ‘Easter crate’ for a dog isn’t cute, it’s super weird.
That dog doesn’t need anymore treats it’s huge! This is coming from a fellow dog owner, stop over feeding your dog it’s just going to put him into an early grave.
Also ‘Easter morning’ isn’t a thing, it’s not Christmas morning. Easter Sunday is a thing soph, you know for Christians not for peddling more pointless crap

Reactions: 24
15 mins left to see whether we get the supportive Hinch or the upstage/ignore Stacey, Hinch.

Reactions: 9
I’m not a huge Stacey fan, but I have got to say, seeing her scrap book designs, her clothing range looks absolutely lovely

• Heart
Reactions: 21
SS is becoming more and more successful than Hinch. And I bleeping love it.

Hinch designed a tit bog brush... SS has her own show coming.... Now a clothing deal .. Lolz

CHOO CHOOOOO 🚉 hinch sulk train 🚉

😂😂😂 chhhoooo chhhoooo deep rest incoming

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Not sure if this has been said but I’m pretty sure Laurel is toxic to animals, I might be wrong though?

No wonder Henners is packing on the pounds . Never in my life did I think I would see a grown woman making an Easter crate for a dog but here we are 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Who’s got the chuffing time to be painting Easter crates - and one for the pet dog...who clearly needs NO (doggy) CHOCOLATE. If you love your dog so much put him on a healthy balanced dog diet. Breaks my heart seeing the weight on him, and he can’t control his intake. BUT SOMEONE ELSE CAN

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Are we really surprised by the Easter crate for the dog?!
Doesn't she take a picture of him in an Easter bonnet every year?! Isn't one even displayed above the 'look what just appeared when we went for a walk' bench in the kitchen?

• Heart
When my kids were Ronnie's age they made Easter baskets in nursery school. Each year I got up early and hid eggs around the garden it became a family tradition looking for them.
Now they're teenagers, and still humour me with finding the eggs (although they don't get out of bed so early now 😁) I have precious memories, what will you have Soph?

Reactions: 6
What the duck is ‘Easter Morning’ when it’s at home?

today is Good Friday

tomorrow is just SATURDAY

Sunday is Easter Sunday

Monday is Easter Monday.

She’s a bleeping moron. Everything for the gram. Bet she doesn’t even know the actual point of Easter (hint Sofa: it’s not about bleeping chocolate)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I imagine Soph is desperately trying to find something to distract her with as 7.00 is nearly here 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.