Mrs Hinch #364 When you think she can’t get any dumber, grab a spoon then phone a plumber

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep 100% prerecorded!!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
OK so I'm not much of a pet doggy person, but shouldn't she be grooming that fat lump of lard? His fur looks so long and matted and it must be so uncomfortable for him. Maybe run a brush through him occasionally instead of stuffing his face full of Pringles and processed meat and making him a sodding Easter crate. Poor bugger. Still, he won't last much longer with his crap diet, lack of exercise and being poked and prodded by his "bro". It'll be a blessed release for him.

Reactions: 11
Ronnie is seriously going to grow up thinking that dog is on the same level as him. Honestly, it’s not right to call a dog and a toddler ‘brothers’. Grow the duck up sophie

Reactions: 13
I'm getting a dirty look from my cat right now because I've just told her that I'm not getting her an 'Easter crate' :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
I have just looked at my dogs who are snoring after a long walk and a day in the garden and said (out loud) “sorry boys but you’re getting duck all!”
They didn’t even wake up!
Husband thinks I’ve finally lost it 🤭
My dog will get the left over pork from the Sunday roast, he doesn’t need an Easter crate🙄🐾

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
And he’s definitely had that book before. So has she taken them away from him? For the stupid crate? poor little lamb
Yep it's in the video where she reversed it. Book is on the floor infront of him with the carrot headband. Anything for the gram!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
duck me the crate was for the dog...what a pile of wank she put in it too. The dog doesn't need any chocolate. Poor sod will have a heart attack
I thought this too like old hennerz is going to give 2 shits about placement of the chuffing dentastix. Christ sake the woman’s gone nuts 🤣
what happened to getting a load of Easter eggs for Easter. What the bloody hell is Ronnie going to do with a painted crate other than get a splinter
There are much nicer Easter baskets out there, I got a fluffy one for my toddler last Easter from homesense.. Fiver. Far better than a crate filled with paper 🤦🏻‍♀️ She doesn’t treat him age appropriate at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m waiting for staceys scrapbook but it seems she’s gone for a poo

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wow... Am I seeing things right? Has she actually made an Easter crate for a bloody dog?!?! Talk about wasting money! Unbelievable😑

Reactions: 9
I see she still hasn’t mentioned her PR box for Stacey’s In The Style collection. Watch her pretend it didn’t arrive in time like she did with Stacey’s book. She’s such a jealous witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm more shocked at the fact she's not done herself and jimbobdilly a Easter crate like they did at Christmas. Sad sacks

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Okay okay tattle. We know it was roughly a year ago she had her covidiot bbq. But dont'cha know... she don't ave a bbq 🙄💁‍♀️🤣🤣

Also riveting stuff watching her rub a wipe over her bathroom floor. I bet her hinchers ate still mopping their kitchen floors and she's still ignored it!!
That's what I'm getting too 👌 💯☀👀

Here is me taking last years bunny ears out of the dressing up box a few weeks back for Sunday 🤣🤣🤣
It’s Easter, an understanding of the holiday and a £1 egg are more than enough!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.