Mrs Hinch #364 When you think she can’t get any dumber, grab a spoon then phone a plumber

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know about you but if it was my 'best friend' I would have been on at 7pm waiting to share/congratulate

Reactions: 12
"congratulations bub. I'm so gutted I had to turn down the opportunity to work with ITS but I'm glad they chose you in my place"

Placing bingo on that being her comment 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her home is stunning isn’t it? and from what I’ve seen so far of her ins range, it looks absolutely lovely maybe I’m actually starting to like Stacey 😂
Not replying to you directly but on this topic...ss’s home is lovely but I can’t admire her, I’m still annoyed with her for being a covidiot and lying about when their pampers get together was filmed. SS seems more relatable, but I think she’s just better at her “job” than Soph and has a better feel for how people will react to things she shares and is more self aware. Our Soph is a combination of tone deaf and entitled with a sprinkle of narcissism and victim narrative that is so exhausting to those who see it, and so damaging to those who don’t.

Reactions: 19
Just seen SS post. The likes are sky 🚀 up. Omg. Trollz be mentioned soon no doubt.... 😂
And Easter box for the boys. I thought she meant Ronnie and J. Not the dog 🐶. Strabge strange woman

Reactions: 8
I'm dying at the fact she's done a crate for the bloody dog 😭😭😭😭😭😭🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 WHY

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If my best friend was announcing something massive she'd of been working on for over a year... You can bet I would be there at 7pm on the dot to comment congratulations and share her post.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.