Mrs Hinch #364 When you think she can’t get any dumber, grab a spoon then phone a plumber

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also why two easter crates! Do not tell me she's doing one for the sodding dog! Omg 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
🙌🏼 I was just thinking this too! My 2yo would be all over this. Jamie will be restraining Ron as usual! So sad 😭
Or he's at Ma's or on his 65252 deep rest of the day.
She does nothing in real time and it's really not fair on her followers. They'll be sitting at home feeling tit that they were normal parents who just got an Easter egg, and how that even if they did do some weird crate thing that they haven't got time to do it, because.. yanno - life!

Reactions: 8
My dog isnt fat (I am though but sadly don't get to sleep much) but still sleeps. He's 6 yrs old so not old. I thought it was normal for dogs to doze.

Edited to add, I had to Google 😆 its not just my dog, all dogs are lazy. I really hope there is such a thing as reincarnation as I'm coming back as a dog or a lion.
View attachment 511149
OMG, screw going vegan, I'm going to be a carnivore instead. Deep rest coming right up! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
bleeping hell. Eastarrrrr Cratesssssssss, took quite a while to arrriiiiivvvvvee but they're here nowwww

this is more ridiculous than the christmas eveeeeeee boxesssssssssss
an easter egg is a fine easter gift to teach your kid about the actual meaning of Easter......... oh wait........
she is a melt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Easter crates, plural???
She has one child - who the hell is the other crate for?? 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder if she's painting a deranged Easter hare on those baskets. A little bit of me hopes so 🙊

• Haha
I wonder if we'll only see Ronnie's crate and then Easter morning you'll have Ronnie, baby and both crates. Bit odd that there was no dog treats and only a baby book if it's for Ronnie and Hennerz.

Reactions: 2
I know it’s a little annoying to have to recap but i don’t read here all the time and when I do it’s moved sooo fast! Could someone please tell me why some think that she has already had her baby?

Reactions: 1
She risks a lot by openly snubbing her though. The Hinchers live for their friendship. She risks alienating ITS not from just collabing with her but any future freebies. As it stands she doesn't get much PR as it is outside her contracts, I'd imagine if word got out that she was petty and snubbed her supposed best friend, the PR is going to be even less.
I’m sure I read that ss has changed management, I could be wrong though. If so, I guess that would be why they’re not “besties”anymore. Maybe the friendship was literally all orchestrated by gleam?

Reactions: 9
Each to their own, their kids, their money and that's fine but to me personally.... Easter crates? What a load of bollocks. It's EASTER.
My 3 kids have gotton a typical egg they were £1.50 each, and a little basket with eggs in each, they were I thinkkkk 2.99 each from Aldi (really cute!) Each basket has 24 eggs then one big golden egg. So I'll hide them all around the house inside and outside as a hunt which they'll just absolutely adore - and that's it. We're very fortunate to be financially secure but it still doesn't mean I'll fill my sofa with things like it's Christmas morning. There's parents out there who really can only afford their kids a £1 egg and that's fine! Kids would happy with a tube of smarties, I feel so sorry for those parents seeing this all over social media every year.

My friend who I love so much but she's a idiot when it comes to things like this (she does it on valentines day too) she has 3 kids, she's got them all a new scooter(why?) pair of new shoes each, a new outfit each and 3 eggs each, her money and that's her decision, but is there any need?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
I know it’s a little annoying to have to recap but i don’t read here all the time and when I do it’s moved sooo fast! Could someone please tell me why some think that she has already had her baby?
because on some of her posts, by either her or Jaydog, she didn't look pregnant.

So people assumed she'd either had CC2, or pre-records as usual.

I don’t understand making Easter into another Xmas. My kids get an Easter egg and that’s it! I can’t stand yet another day to make parents compete and feel bad they can’t fill Easter crates! I mean WTF? We are lucky to be financially secure but I refuse to piss money down the drain
I agree, I didn’t really get the Christmas Eve boxes which seemed to be all over Instagram last year.
Must be hard being a new parent nowadays, so much to keep up with.

Reactions: 10
Sopha, the dog doesn’t need an Easter crate, what he needs to be walked twice a day and stopped being fed processed chicken slices.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.