Mrs Hinch #364 When you think she can’t get any dumber, grab a spoon then phone a plumber

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“The Boys”..... 🤔

Ronnie & Henry?
Ronnie & Baby 2?
Ronnie & Inch?
Inch & Baby 2?
Inch & Henry?
Baby 2 & Henry?

Don’t even start me on adding her Dad into the mix!

Sooo many questions!!! 🤯

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
If one is for the dog she needs to get a life. Although make the most of it Sopha, because that dog has 3 years MAX left if he keeps getting fatter
I mean really she has no need to make more than 1 regardless of who the second one is for. If it’s for Jamie, get a life he’s a man in his 40’s just buy him an Easter egg and be done with it. If it’s for the dog - get in the bin. If it’s for the baby, a baby can’t eat chocolate or play with Easter toys hun atv x

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She risks a lot by openly snubbing her though. The Hinchers live for their friendship. She risks alienating ITS not from just collabing with her but any future freebies. As it stands she doesn't get much PR as it is outside her contracts, I'd imagine if word got out that she was petty and snubbed her supposed best friend, the PR is going to be even less.
I reckon she’s gonna show it once stacey announces the clothing range tonight and if she doesn’t then she’s a little snek

“The Boys”..... 🤔

Ronnie & Henry?
Ronnie & Baby 2?
Ronnie & Inch?
Inch & Baby 2?
Inch & Henry?
Baby 2 & Henry?

Don’t even start me on adding her Dad into the mix!

Sooo many questions!!! 🤯
Ikkle jayymeyyyy wants an Easter barrsssket too!

• Haha
I run a small business and was thinking about sending her some of my products before I found this, I’m so glad I didn’t in the end I’d rather find someone else who will actually help me

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Boys Easter crates?? Not even an Easter basket or box but a bloody crate 😳😅 and boys could mean either Ronnie and Henry or Ronnie and the baby??🤷🏼‍♀️
Surprised she's not done her and Jamie one 😁 like with the Xmas eve boxes- which she completely missed the actual point of!!! 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Easter crates? Is that really a thing?

Hands up parents who have/had 2yrs olds. How many of us could have set up painting on the floor in the house without it turning into an absolute disaster?

Don't all raise your hands at once now 😂
🙌🏼 I was just thinking this too! My 2yo would be all over this. Jamie will be restraining Ron as usual! So sad 😭

Reactions: 2
I don’t understand making Easter into another Xmas. My kids get an Easter egg and that’s it! I can’t stand yet another day to make parents compete and feel bad they can’t fill Easter crates! I mean WTF? We are lucky to be financially secure but I refuse to piss money down the drain

• Heart
Reactions: 35
She’s going to put the new baby in one of the crates and then announce... “look what I found in one of the boys Easter crates” 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Easter crates?! Who comes up with this shite? Mother in law got my kids eggs, auntie sent them money, and that’s that. Why does everything have to be a big thing with her! There’s parents out there that struggle to get 1 egg ffs, hell there’s parents out there just struggling to pay bills, never mind anything else! She’s definitely not living in the real world is she? bleeping melt!

Reactions: 17
I don’t understand making Easter into another Xmas. My kids get an Easter egg and that’s it! I can’t stand yet another day to make parents compete and feel bad they can’t fill Easter crates! I mean WTF? We are lucky to be financially secure but I refuse to piss money down the drain
I agree 100% with this. If she wants to do this sort of thing in private then that’s fine but don’t plaster it all over Instagram to make other mum’s feel like crap! Or here’s an idea, why not make one of the crates a giveaway that her Hinchers can win?! Oh wait, she never gives them anything for free. She just brainwashes them into parting with their hard earned cash!!

Reactions: 11
Just been to a Tesco extra. Hinch clothing range was not centre stage. The rails were full and noone was buying or looking at it. And it was really really busy. Lots of people buying F&F but no Hinch range. Up here its defo a flop!!!! Ooo come to think of it... SOPHIE... where is Flip????

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wonder how much she got from saying shark has a sale........... Fuckkkkkk MEEEEEEEEEEEE A MONKEY COULD SAY THATTTTTTTTTTTT

Reactions: 7
Easter crates?! Who comes up with this shite? Mother in law got my kids eggs, auntie sent them money, and that’s that. Why does everything have to be a big thing with her! There’s parents out there that struggle to get 1 egg ffs, hell there’s parents out there just struggling to pay bills, never mind anything else! She’s definitely not living in the real world is she? bleeping melt!
My children are grown up now, but I only ever bought them 1 Easter egg each at Easter x

She’s going to put the new baby in one of the crates and then announce... “look what I found in one of the boys Easter crates” 🙄
This is exactly what I was going to say. And what’s the betting it happens bang on SS launch time???

Reactions: 7
SS announcing she’s pregnant with a little girl would be the icing on the cake for Hinch 😂 is if bad If I secretly hope this will happen in the not so distant future?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That nursery is bloody awful, it doesn't match at all. Loads of different themes / patterns / colours. Awful and chavvy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.