Mrs Hinch #364 When you think she can’t get any dumber, grab a spoon then phone a plumber

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just had a random thought guys. May have been said before but I’m sat next to my 1 year old daughter she’s had a snotty nose this week. She’s been playing outside today in the sandpit in the dirt. She is of course always beautiful but have to say she doesn’t look very appealing atm with snot, sand dirt, maybe a bit of food stuck to her. (She will obviously be bathed later 😂) But I have never seen a picture of Ron covered in mud, dirt general sickness.. has anyone noticed this? Does she clean him before every camera appearance?
Ronnie allegedly sleeps 20 hours a day, has never once had a cold, been teething, refused to settle to sleep. Any dirt found on him has been strategically placed by the Hinchmeister 3000. Hope this helps x

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I don’t think she will promote anything for SS. She’s probably too pissed off about the whole house move, tv show and now clothing range. And plus it doesn’t directly benefit her so she won’t be advertising it for free.
She risks a lot by openly snubbing her though. The Hinchers live for their friendship. She risks alienating ITS not from just collabing with her but any future freebies. As it stands she doesn't get much PR as it is outside her contracts, I'd imagine if word got out that she was petty and snubbed her supposed best friend, the PR is going to be even less.

Reactions: 14
“The boys Easter crates” excuse me - is she seriously making a crate of Easter things for the dog? There’ll be parents watching her stories struggling to afford one Easter egg for their kids and she’s there showing off all the things she’s getting her DOG for Easter. I honestly can’t believe how tone deaf and out of touch she is. Idiot woman.
As a mom myself I find it hard to watch her stories showing off stuff like this. Not everyone has the money it’s inconsiderate to lots of her followers. Not to mention that tin of paint will probably go in the bin after. Such a waste

Reactions: 15
She’s making Easter crates now! If one of those has the new money maker in it I will die laughing!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
My dog isnt fat (I am though but sadly don't get to sleep much) but still sleeps. He's 6 yrs old so not old. I thought it was normal for dogs to doze.

Edited to add, I had to Google 😆 its not just my dog, all dogs are lazy. I really hope there is such a thing as reincarnation as I'm coming back as a dog or a lion.
View attachment 511149
Come back as a cat. They have the life of Riley. Mine only wakes up to fill her litter tray or try to steal our food.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Ronnie likes to rest his feet on the table. I wonder if that’s cos mummmAzzz is always resting her feet on something.
I’d be saying gently but firmly that we don’t put our feet on the table and praising him for listening. But hey ho. You let him carry on putting his feet on the table. That’s a little battle. That will turn into a bigger battle. 👍👍 good luck Soph.
I never like them doing that because they then tend to push against the table resulting in them falling back and banging their head 😬

Reactions: 10
So are the crates for Henry and Ronnie or Ronnie and baby. Will be interesting to see at the end. If it's baby then she's blatantly had it or is having it today/tomorrow/Sunday

Reactions: 7
So are the crates for Henry and Ronnie or Ronnie and baby. Will be interesting to see at the end. If it's baby then she's blatantly had it or is having it today/tomorrow/Sunday
If one is for the dog she needs to get a life. Although make the most of it Sopha, because that dog has 3 years MAX left if he keeps getting fatter

Reactions: 7
I’m voting Sunday! With some bullshit about it being so special that it come on the day Christ was reborn

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t think she will promote anything for SS. She’s probably too pissed off about the whole house move, tv show and now clothing range. And plus it doesn’t directly benefit her so she won’t be advertising it for free.
Plot twist- hinch never received a promotional collab box 🤣

• Haha
As a mom myself I find it hard to watch her stories showing off stuff like this. Not everyone has the money it’s inconsiderate to lots of her followers. Not to mention that tin of paint will probably go in the bin after. Such a waste
Same! Rather than spending that money on Easter tat she could have used it to buy some Easter eggs for the food bank at her supermarket. Which we can safely assume she hasn’t done, as if she had we’d have been treated to a video all about it 🙄

Reactions: 18
Easter crates? Is that really a thing?

Hands up parents who have/had 2yrs olds. How many of us could have set up painting on the floor in the house without it turning into an absolute disaster?

Don't all raise your hands at once now 😂

• Haha
Plot twist- hinch never received a promotional collab box 🤣
Either way it’s going to kill her. She only agrees with “women support women” when it’s her getting supported. If she doesn’t show it people will assume she never received one, and if she does show it it’ll break her heart 😂

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.