Mrs Hinch #360 Sopha the moaning millionare

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God that hare looks deranged, same as the twit that painted it. How do you manage to royally cock up a paint by numbers? As if being born into the Hinch family isn’t punishment enough, the poor baby has to look at that painting on the back of the door when it’s shut inside alone and a big brother mirror eye on the wall. Poor thing.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Anyone want to buy my Fred & Noah toddler leggings?? Im done with anyone who associates with her! Sooo fng annoyed! Sorry Fred & Noah we are done!

Reactions: 8
Not been on for most of the day,found myself on the road for a lot longer than anticipated having left for a very necessary journey.
Have had a well earned 'slurp' whilst liking as many posts as I could skim read.Nice one Soph,in my humble opinion I think you were between a rock and a hard place regarding putting yr name to the donation,however,it doesn't redeem you.
I'll tell you why.I don't like crocodile tears.
On my way to my destination today,I was horrified to see a woman sitting on a bridge above the A12-on my return I joined a 3 hour traffic queue because she had jumped.
Don't ever fake it because one day someone might not take you seriously.
God bless that woman and her poor family ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She cries trolls - but trolls are people that insult and threaten direct to that person in messages.
The things she is saying the trolls have said to her have been things on this chat - so basically she has googled her own name and gone looking for the stuff she doesn’t want to see!!? She’s not right in the head

Reactions: 18
Absolutely.
I don't think well I hope nobody on here wishes her any bad. I don't, I said this the other day but I wish her and her family nothing but well. I really do. But she brings everything onto herself, she needs help, she knows she needs help, we all do, Jamie definitely does, yet nothing is getting done. She needs to accept it first. She needs her phone removed whilst she concentrates on herself and her family properly ..... When she decides to get help, things might change. She reads here and sees everyone's concerns, yet she doesn't want to change her toxic and dangerous ways. She's in a very aggressive battle at the moment. I hope she gets help for those little people she created, who depend on her. We shall see.
This ☝ is absolutely spot on. Do not wish her or her family any harm. She needs help, she should use her maternity leave to take some proper time off insta. Inch enables her and so he isn't helping, he needs to look after his wife and family like a real man.

Reactions: 16
At Ron's age he should be saying nearly 50 words by now. He looks so engaged when he is allowed to be. Shame it's all so staged and controlled. Maybe baby number 2 will allow him a bit of freedom to develop on his own.

Reactions: 8
Funny how she put the apron on Ron for the photo op but then nothing after, and we all know that she would share them ‘cooking’ together, for content so it clearly was just for #gifted purposes and she got a take away instead! 😂🤯
After getting slammed for sitting him on the hob to do a photoforinstagram cooking activity, I would never film him cooking with me again 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Who knew what a week could bring. From sopha not reading here since eve ate the apple to now reading daily and using us for content . We really are living rent free in her head aren't we ?

Don't believe for a 2nd he ran to her and buried his head in her lap and said Mum . Even if he did is it just something new he has done because he doesn't normally show her much affection ?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Sorry guyzzzz I’ve got to be a nusty troll as usual and say Ron actually looks bare cute in that apron photo 🤓🤓🤓🤓

Reactions: 12
Polly🤢🙄 is for a cleaner it’s set out with the products and cloffs etc that they would need and that Sophie wants them to use. I’ve seen this done before but not with an actual cleaning trolly just a bussckkktt with bits and bobs they’ll be using :) Sopha just went that little extra insulting mile and got a whole trolly🙄 to I dunno mock cleaning or something??😬😬 She honestly doesn’t live a ‘grow up’ life she is still just one of those kids who goes see’s the Disney movie and suddenly she’s exactly like Elsa 🙄and then the next big thing will come and she’ll be that🙄
Also side note but I bet you Sophie was the kinda girl who had all the nice gel pens in school but wouldn’t let you use them cause “my mum says you’ll break them” 😖😖 she gives me those vibes

Loved a good gel pen back in school. Remember the scented ones? 😍

Back to Soph. She is a twit and needs to get off of here, quit insta and appreciate the time with her family. Social media is awful for mental illness always trying to keep up with the latest trends and comparing yourself to others. It is all so unhealthy!

Reactions: 13
I've come to the conclusion shes just a nasty piece of work. Its playground stuff, these comments about trolls and "i know you're watching". Its pathetic. Just goes to show how hard faced she is. Shes obvs getting a kick out of this🤮

Reactions: 13
That dog out in the garden, enjoying the breeze, is probably trying to get rid of all the toxic fumes, he has to breathe in on a daily basis.
And as for the fish, I doubt she will ever own up to being the cause of their demise. It's a well known fact that labels of many cleaning products (including the ones that she frequently uses) carry a message saying the contents are "harmful to aquatic life with long-lasting effects". She's a div. Yeah I said it! 🙋‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Are you ok FannyJ ❤
Yes,I'm ok.Thankyou for asking.I feel for the lost soul and for the people who had to witness.
We did all we could under the circumstances ie:passing by in moving traffic at 70 mph-rang the relevant services as I'm sure many others did.
As soon as I saw the queue at a stand still I knew what had happened,the full story will come out but I'm guessing with the timescale she was offered help but to no avail.
Just makes you re-evaluate?
Hinch is of course no way related to this incident but I wish she would just learn some genuine empathy.
Edit:passing by

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
That dog out in the garden, enjoying the breeze, is probably trying to get rid of all the toxic fumes, he has to breathe in on a daily basis.
And as for the fish, I doubt she will ever own up to being the cause of their demise. It's a well known fact that labels of many cleaning products (including the ones that she frequently uses) carry a message saying the contents are "harmful to aquatic life with long-lasting effects". She's a div. Yeah I said it! 🙋‍♀️
Mrs hinch #361 Flip and flop visit the local sewage works

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yes,I'm ok.Thankyou for asking.I feel for the lost soul and for the people who had to witness.
We did all we could under the circumstances ie:passing by in moving traffic at 70 mph-rang the relevant services as I'm sure many others did.
As soon as I saw the queue at a stand still I knew what had happened,the full story will come out but I'm guessing with the timescale she was offered help but to no avail.
Just makes you re-evaluate?
Hinch is of course no way related to this incident but I wish she would just learn some genuine empathy.
Plays on your mind all the same xx lots of chocolate and a snuggle on the setee. maybe a large alcoholic beverage too. Be kind to yourself xxx

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.