Mrs Hinch #360 Sopha the moaning millionare

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And it was going all so well... and then the trolls are mentioned.... 😴😴😴😴

View attachment 503715
Kind of disrespectful towards Azaylias parents to mention trolls on the same story she mentions their unwell daughter. Give it up Sopha your hinchers are probably sick of hearing about it now. Aren’t your stories and posts supposed to be for them? Tattlers appreciate the attention and all but it’s a bit unfair on the hinchers don’t you think

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Funny how she say ‘trollz aka online bullies’ because she is covering all angles.🤮 Has she finally excepted the fact that the amazing people on tattle aren’t actually trolls but all just coming together, sharing our opinions

Reactions: 9
Is it just me or are all “influencers” and “celebs” going on about trolling this week more than usual? It’s starting to grind on me now 🙄
Perhaps it’s National Troll week and we’ve just not realised 🤔
It seems to be national something or other every month so could be 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can hand on heart say I’ve never doctored a video of either of my babies to make them seem something they are not. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Kind of disrespectful towards Azaylias parents to mention trolls on the same story she mentions their unwell daughter. Give it up Sopha your hinchers are probably sick of hearing about it now. Aren’t your stories and posts supposed to be for them? Tattlers appreciate the attention and all but it’s a bit unfair on the hinchers don’t you think
I’m glad I’m not the only one who thought that about it being disrespectful thought for a mo I must really be a NUSTYYY TROLLLL just looking for something to witch about 👹

Reactions: 14
When was the last time she bought something for Henry or his room...poor dogs being neglected now.....whats a bet a trip to pets at home happens this week!

Reactions: 8
Wouldn’t it be hilarious if Hinch ends up getting more people on tattle because she’s constantly mentioning it 😂 it’s like we’re being advertised but this time she can only lose from it. The only reason I’m here is because she spoke about it in one of her books so I came here out of curiosity. I’d started to doubt her but coming on here made me realise what she was really like. Thanks Hinch

Reactions: 38
Perhaps it’s National Troll week and we’ve just not realised 🤔
It seems to be national something or other every month so could be 🤷‍♀️
Have I missed the memo? Is it wear it black for troll week? 😂 black for our cold empty trolling souls 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What Danielle said... heart aches reading that. I hope you’re ok. So many people out here really having a god awful time. It’s been said before and I do ageee I think hinch likely does have real issues and I’d never wish her harm or her family, in fact I hope and wish if she does require help she gets it and gers herself out of this IG game cos it’s clearly not healthy for someone with depression etc. But- help yourself. And at least use your platform for good; not to cry croc tears and wolf cry about trollz while then being sarcastic over it - make it make sense! Does it really get to you or not? If so then get out the game and work on your health - it’s the most important thing not the “everything you ever wanted and more” brand deal or whatever you’re planning to reveal
Someone my partner worked with took his own life on Friday night. But i did not want to make it into a Sophie thing. But has been said, mental illness is not to be ridiculed or used as a get out card. So many don't come out alive. I am grateful that i have and i count my blessings. Life is cruel enough without playing pretend at it ❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
What Danielle said... heart aches reading that. I hope you’re ok. So many people out here really having a god awful time. It’s been said before and I do ageee I think hinch likely does have real issues and I’d never wish her harm or her family, in fact I hope and wish if she does require help she gets it and gers herself out of this IG game cos it’s clearly not healthy for someone with depression etc. But- help yourself. And at least use your platform for good; not to cry croc tears and wolf cry about trollz while then being sarcastic over it - make it make sense! Does it really get to you or not? If so then get out the game and work on your health - it’s the most important thing not the “everything you ever wanted and more” brand deal or whatever you’re planning to reveal
Absolutely.
I don't think well I hope nobody on here wishes her any bad. I don't, I said this the other day but I wish her and her family nothing but well. I really do. But she brings everything onto herself, she needs help, she knows she needs help, we all do, Jamie definitely does, yet nothing is getting done. She needs to accept it first. She needs her phone removed whilst she concentrates on herself and her family properly ..... When she decides to get help, things might change. She reads here and sees everyone's concerns, yet she doesn't want to change her toxic and dangerous ways. She's in a very aggressive battle at the moment. I hope she gets help for those little people she created, who depend on her. We shall see.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Polly🤢🙄 is for a cleaner it’s set out with the products and cloffs etc that they would need and that Sophie wants them to use. I’ve seen this done before but not with an actual cleaning trolly just a bussckkktt with bits and bobs they’ll be using :) Sopha just went that little extra insulting mile and got a whole trolly🙄 to I dunno mock cleaning or something??😬😬 She honestly doesn’t live a ‘grow up’ life she is still just one of those kids who goes see’s the Disney movie and suddenly she’s exactly like Elsa 🙄and then the next big thing will come and she’ll be that🙄
Also side note but I bet you Sophie was the kinda girl who had all the nice gel pens in school but wouldn’t let you use them cause “my mum says you’ll break them” 😖😖 she gives me those vibes

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Wouldn’t it be hilarious if Hinch ends up getting more people on tattle because she’s constantly mentioning it 😂 it’s like we’re being advertised but this time she can only lose from it. The only reason I’m here is because she spoke about it in one of her books so I came here out of curiosity. I’d started to doubt her but coming on here made me realise what she was really like. Thanks Hinch
Living for the fact her own book sent you here 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 26
If she fills those labelled bottles up from other plastic bottles, why doesn't she just go to the refill shop she was obsessed with for five minutes a while ago?

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Funny how she put the apron on Ron for the photo op but then nothing after, and we all know that she would share them ‘cooking’ together, for content so it clearly was just for #gifted purposes and she got a take away instead! 😂🤯

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Someone my partner worked with took his own life on Friday night. But i did not want to make it into a Sophie thing. But has been said, mental illness is not to be ridiculed or used as a get out card. So many don't come out alive. I am grateful that i have and i count my blessings. Life is cruel enough without playing pretend at it ❤
Absolutely the same. I and so many people I know suffer quietly and I thank every day we are all still here. I had a friend take his life in 2019 and i had no idea he was even depressed he was one of the liveliest, social funny characters ever. It’s not something to joke or talk about lightly.
I’m so sorry to hear of this and hope your husband is ok 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.