Mrs Hinch #36 Through the sunroof or out the flaps, don't fall into Mama Hinch's swipe up traps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See the Gretel filter has smudged make up on today!! Seriously how does Grinch expect us to believe that when every time I've used the filter there is NO SMUDGED MAKE UP!!. Just admit you're a dirty witch Grinch who can't even be arsed to take your make up off at night. Oh sorry SOPH you obviously can't be expected to take your own make up off being pregnant and being a bloody pampered princess can you.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hello all.
I didn’t go on instagram or Tattle most of yesterday as i was at a family party. I left at thread 35. Now there’s 45 pages to catch up on 😭.
What have i missed? Any interesting developments or just the usual?
Just the usual .

Reactions: 4
And lo it came to pass the Angel of Gleam appeared before 3 shepherds, St Mario, Loopy Lou and Vile Serine, "follow the bright star in the East" he said "and there you will find the Prince of Maldon"
So they left there sheep and headed toward the star.
Three Kings also saw the star and travelled many miles bearing gifts for the new Prince.
The shepherds arrived at the private stable to find the baby swaddled in Lenor tumble dryer sheets lying in a wicker manger on wheels draped with ivy and tiny solar lights.
"My Prince" they said, " we bring gifts from the sheep" which Jamie promptly took and put into black sacks to take to the lock up.
The mother of the Prince yawned and applied a little bit of lip gloss but was then truly excited to see the Three Kings arrive with their gifts.
King Zoflora presented a bottle of the finest Venetian Glass encrusted with sapphires and rubies and filled with Mountain Air.
King Minky presented a cushion made of the softest cashmere and velvet shaped like a sanitary pad for the newborns head to rest.
King Proctor of Gamble presented the latest edition Fairy Liquid scented with rare oud and Moroccon rose petals.
"Awe guuuyyys thanks" sayeth the Hinch. They all posed for a selfie with the new halo filter which will be available as a scratch and sniff poster on eBay only £99.99, such a barg.
The angels then sung out "Swipe Up, Swipe up, the Prince of Maldon is born".
The End

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Why is everything done to such excess? You don’t need that many highlighters do you?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Just the usual .
Thanks. Just caught up on her stories. Other than the highlighters and her having a laughing fit over her dad cleaning his shoes and Jamie folding his Calvins there wasn’t much. Guess that was due to the “lightning crotch” whatever that is.

The way she worded made me wonder if this person said ‘you don’t deserve to be here’ meaning she shouldn’t be alive or as in you don’t deserve the high number of followers and the high profile she has.
I’m not saying she has twisted this persons words for the sympathy vote to imply someone messaged her saying she deserves to die but it could mean a couple of things!
Same as when she says she wouldn’t be here without Jamie (which I’ve pointed out before). Does she mean she would have killed herself and he stopped her? Or does she mean she wouldn’t have the profile she has now with 2.5m followers without his help?
🤔🤔
Doesn’t mind one of her minions telling the haters to go and play tennis on the motorway though. The negative comments towards her are always removed but the nasty comments by her army are never removed. Funny that. She doesn’t name or shame she says but hides behind Gretel to have a dig at people.

Reactions: 9
This is so very sad. That’s just not something any woman who has ever felt the loss of a child, even one that was never born, could ever write. My daughter is a rainbow baby. This comment makes me feel physically sick. Nothing, not anything will make that pain go away and this actually triggers the feelings of loss I’d thought I’d long since buried. I’d never wish that on anyone, and I’d never expect anyone who has not gone through that to truly understand but that’s just the most wishy washy, unfeeling and selfish comment I’ve ever read.
It’s disgusting. I’ve lost 3 babies and if anyone ever said that to me I’d be fuming. It’s on par with when people try and comfort you over the loss of a baby by telling you ‘at least you have your boys’. Yes I do have my boys but it doesn’t mean they’ve replaced the other babies. There are still 3 gaps in my heart for them! 🤬 just because they weren’t born alive it doesn’t mean they didn’t exist.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Anybody else a little bit jealous of all the fun her and Jamie have together ??

Couple goals right there......watching your fella marie kondo his wabs on a sunny sunday morning 👌🏽

If Carlsberg did sundays............

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26

I tried the Gretal filter after just doing my make up and it does have "eye bags" but nothing else. Nothing like the tit show Hinch has on her face sometimes.

Liz Earle hot cloth cleanser should sort that out... she should know 😂 if she used it that is!

Sadly this filter does nothing for eyebrows.. I know they're sisters not twins but Christ alive mine don't even look related today.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Same here. I unknowingly carried my baby for 4 weeks after it had died, and a week of knowing before "the loss" began. The most heartbreaking feeling in the world, and I remember my pregnant friends at the time and feeling so upset and "why must this happen to me, what have I done wrong". To think she had the nerve to mention her healthy child in relation to a miscarriage is just sad isn't it. I wouldn't wish it on anybody but do wish people wouldn't comment if they have no idea what a loss feels like and are going to say tit like that.
🙌🏻👏🏻 Totally!!
With my first miscarriage (first pregnancy so before my boys) I had no idea I’d miscarried until I went for my 12 week scan and no heartbeat was detected so it was a missed miscarriage and I had to have a d and c.
Then I had my twin boys. 💙💙
Second miscarriage I started bleeding the night before my 12 week scan just spotting to begin with then the following morning I miscarried.
Thirdly was my baby boy who we lost 20 weeks in. Went for a routine midwife appointment who couldn’t hear a heartbeat with the Doppler so referred me up to the hospital for a scan. He had died. I had to give birth to him.
I had terrible jealously and resentment to friends and family who were also pregnant at the time. I felt awful for feeling that way but couldn’t help it. Those feelings are still there slightly to this day. Why me? Three times too! And they’ve never even lost one! I know it’s bad but you can’t help your feelings ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 21
View attachment 22958

I tried the Gretal filter after just doing my make up and it does have "eye bags" but nothing else. Nothing like the tit show Hinch has on her face sometimes.

Liz Earle hot cloth cleanser should sort that out... she should know 😂 if she used it that is!

Sadly this filter does nothing for eyebrows.. I know they're sisters not twins but Christ alive mine don't even look related today.
I cant find the gretel feature

Reactions: 2
I have never had a miscarriage so I have no place or right to even comment on what that feels like. But when my close friend called me to tell me she has suffered one, I just said- I'm so sorry. You know where I am if you need anything or want to talk or rant and I love you all lots. That was it.

Reactions: 10
brace yourself here comes the #swipup for the make up draws on Ebay

I had two miscarriages about 6 months apart and I wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy. I’m a mentally strong person as a rule but this broke me and it took a long time to come to terms with it. I couldn’t bear to see a baby for many months afterwards and if someone had said this to me at the time it probably would have pushed me over the edge. If you’ve not experienced the same thing you really need to think very carefully before you make a blasé comment and something you know nothing about.
Well said! 💔 I’m so sorry you’ve been through this 💔 lots of love xx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m confused now as according to this her book should be marked ad?
Because it’s her own product she’s showing, it is classed as an ad, I’ve seen small businesses on Instagram doing this when posting photos of their own products, because they’re effectively advertising their products/business

👏🏻👏🏻 I found out the day of my planned section they couldn’t find a heartbeat I then had to be induced and it was 4 and half days later he was born. Carrying him knowing there is nothing you can do but wait and knowing you’ll be leaving hospital without the baby you had waited years for is unbearable. The mum guilt is 💯 real 😞
I’m so sorry to hear this 💔 when I lost my third I had to carry him round for a few days too after they gave me a tablet to force labour to start. It’s horrendous. There is no feeling like it. The resentment to other pregnant women. The guilt that maybe you did something wrong. The grief for your baby who you will never see grow up or even get to hear their voice, will never get a cuddle from 😢 god I’m starting to set myself off now - deep breaths! Lots of love to you xx

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I have never had a miscarriage so I have no place or right to even comment on what that feels like. But when my close friend called me to tell me she has suffered one, I just said- I'm so sorry. You know where I am if you need anything or want to talk or rant and I love you all lots. That was it.
I've never had one but I know how mum still struggles from 2 miscarriages and an ectopic (No clue if that's spelt right) if only as the only child she had.
So I think your way is one of the better ways to deal with it ^^

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
I'm so far behind and dont think I will ever catch up now🤣 seen chl stories about her outing someones insta message and the person getting death threats etc, why do people think this is ok its absolute sickening.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.