Mrs Hinch #36 Through the sunroof or out the flaps, don't fall into Mama Hinch's swipe up traps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I fell for my third a very close friend had been having IUI. I popped round hers for a coffee one day to tell her my news and she told me she had started her period and that her only chance of IUI had failed. It took me weeks to pluck the courage up to tell her I was pregnant, and when I did I was racked with guilt and cried.
She was so sweet, I could tell it hurt but she played the happy friend. She would ask how I was feeling during the pregnancy and about my appointments, but I would always answer very briefly.
I guess that's the difference between actual friends and caring and what MH does though
Yes that is the difference isn’t it? When I eventually told her she told me off and said I should have told her as she could have done with some happy news but I just couldn’t at the time. It just felt very inappropriate.

Reactions: 12
Alright, own up.

Which one of you buggers have reported my account as spam 😂
I had to set that up after blocking the queen of tat the other day and it was what I was using to message the princes chav chariot supplier.
Some fake accounts are trying to do some investigations and good you know 👼

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Astonish hasn’t proved anything in my eyes.

A years supply of products might change my mind.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Alright, own up.

I had to set that up after blocking the queen of tat the other day and it was what I was using to message the princes chav chariot supplier.
We know, sorry :(. @Empen explained everything and I do believe that we've all retired from that particular vocation.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Alright, own up.

Is setting up fake accounts to stalk someone not a bit obsessive? I know she’s not perfect, far from it, and needs to work on her #Ad stating.. but still....?!?

Reactions: 2
Queen soph messaged her don’t you know so she can’t be a stalker 🙄
Dear (Obsessive much?!) Fan,

I'm sorry to say that the ONLY reason grinchler got in touch with you, was to deflect from the negative press about her underhand and shady advertising shenanigans. It wouldn't surprise me if she looked through the hashtags to find the most (deranged?) enthusiastic in order to "prove" her worth.

To see that she replied to the 'Hendy' lady AND then used her febreeze and book post, in her stories has actually made me feel incredible sad, sick and angry.

Reactions: 10
Hi Nick [emoji3133]
Just because someone has asked to be filled in, it doesn't mean that they're the person being asked about [emoji849] Sometimes it's easier to ask than trace back through hundreds of threads...

Nick from Astonish basically kissed the Hunch's arse in some of her posts and he did it using Astonish's account. He claimed that they don't pay her for advertising and he was just being 'supportive'. I don't know if he still has control of the account now.

Reactions: 5
Is setting up fake accounts to stalk someone not a bit obsessive? I know she’s not perfect, far from it, and needs to work on her #Ad stating.. but still....?!?
The fan/ rave thread is ⬆ Way.

Ironically the same direction as swiping up.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hendy is a nasty bullying witch who was called out along with serene home life for sending bullying messages to someone who suffered with severe Mental Health Issues, throwing the MH issues in her face all because she dares not like the leader.
TRHOH had stories and ss posted on her insta a few days ago, and then low and behold MH comments on this post of Hendys after months. Timing is perfect
Well, that explains everything then!

(Serves me right for diving into the thread instead of catching up first! Sorry All. 🤦‍♀️)

Reactions: 3
Hey Soph/relative/'friend' of Soph 👋🏻
Who said it was to stalk?
It's a public page, I can look regardless. I blocked you/your leader before you/your leader could block my arse.
While you're stalking Tattle, have a look through and see the other eleventy million reasons other than her needing work on her Ads and why people need a fake account.

Oh, and a rave thread was set up. Go see.. and join the tumbleweeds that blow though there

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.