Mrs Hinch #36 Through the sunroof or out the flaps, don't fall into Mama Hinch's swipe up traps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I decided to go down the I’m a hincher hash tag rabbit hole ... oh good god. Almost the first thing I come across is someone posting a picture of their baby in its cot in the nursery.... whole room is white and grey. Cot is white and grey... like I know Hinch didn’t invent the wheel with those colours but jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez. Please! Find a grip and get it 😂😂😂

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Hey guys, left it at page 11 to go see Muse and come back to 37 now on the way home. I’ll never catch up by the end of the week if I start trying to read through it all now. What have I missed whilst I’ve been singing along very badly to the whole thing? My ears are still ringing so can’t listen to what mh et al have been saying in their stories, seen she’s been pedalling more crap though

Reactions: 2
How much of a hypocrite is she? She takes the piss out of Jamie about Marcus being his friend but yet she has 2.5 million best friends! 🙄
Yeah, she could’ve quite easily have picked another million things to take the piss out bugboy about 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It shouldn't have been allowed in the house in the first place. Flying rats!
Should have just stopped feeding it and left it alone.
Exactly, prob sat on the clothes horse her mum hung the washed the baby clothes on.... 🤢

• Sick
Hey guys, left it at page 11 to go see Muse and come back to 37 now on the way home. I’ll never catch up by the end of the week if I start trying to read through it all now. What have I missed whilst I’ve been singing along very badly to the whole thing? My ears are still ringing so can’t listen to what mh et al have been saying in their stories, seen she’s been pedalling more crap though
Someone told her she doesn't deserve to be here, she's fuming, she knows she's funny and that's why we watch her stories every day & I think that's it for today. Oh and Jamie watches her stories and her laugh always makes her cringe.. STOP doing your fake childish giggle then hun 🚫⛔

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m just wondering what they said when they took him in.... I found a bird in my garden? Bet that got them some funny looks!
I don’t believe they did take him anywhere cos it would’ve been filmed along with some fake tears etc. The pigeon probs escaped the first chance he got 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How much of a hypocrite is she? She takes the piss out of Jamie about Marcus being his friend but yet she has 2.5 million best friends! 🙄
And cloths that she gives names to😂 wonder if each sheet of her toilet roll has a name. That will be the next thing! She’s a sandwich short of a picnic and she cleans things that are already clean. She’s going to get a sharp short shock when that baby comes along and the poor mite will grow up with so much anxiety from having a mother who cleans constantly! Not only that I can see asthma being a big thing with all the chemicals in the air . For the child’s sake I do hope she changes her ways

Reactions: 7
My dog is 10 and has only ever been at the vet to get her puppy jags then to get neutered... she’s perfectly healthy and hasn’t needed to see a vet since then. I don’t know anyone who takes their dog to the vet regularly, only when there’s something wrong with them
Unfortunately, nowadays vets try to sign people up for monthly payments which include worming tablets, spot on flea and tick treatment (poisonous and dangerous - there are many other ways to stay worm and flea free) plus they also send notices saying your animal needs *booster* shots. None of these are required, it's a scheme to bump up a vets bank balance. In fact, the Lepto4 vaccination is one of the most dangerous you can give your dog. See The Novibac Lepto4 Our Experiences FB group and read up on the work of Dr. Ronald Schultz, a veterinary immunologist and Dr. will Falconer, DVM. Join Canine Health Concern - Natural Healthcare Group On FB too.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Completely unnecessary!
I’ll probably get slated for this post now.

I generally hope she takes to motherhood well. I hope she learns her ways about all the cleaning products damaging little ones and animals. If she does ever god forbid have post natal depression she voices how she is feeling which is completely a normal feeling.

I had depression with both my girls and felt ashamed that I was the only one. With her big platform I hope and pray she helps others
I think everyone on here does, we all want what's best for lilttle baba and the only reason I've came on here this week is cus it's getin a joke now, I hope and pray the baby isn't a walking advert cus most celebs I follow don't do half the adverts on insta never kind on ther kids... Its embarrassing tbh.

Reactions: 7
So I messaged a friend who always sees the positive in everything & asked her opinion on the message to the lady. And she was shocked, which is a first, but then she said maybe Mrs Hinch was trying to say, you can share my baby. Which is a weird thing to say. But that's not what she said. She said part of your baby lives in mine.

If you change the massively sensitive subject of baby loss to say, money. And someone messages you to say they lost their business & all their money, and you just the lottery & are a millionaire, it's the same as replying how sorry you are, but that a part of your lost business & money now lives in your lottery win. Then, nothing else. No offer of a loan or anything. Just, I believe I have your money too! It's cruel. But when you add the real topic, it's unforgivable.

I feel the lady HAD to take it well, because she's such a big fan! She has no choice. It's well known the Hinch blocks fans on a whim. She will be scared to say the wrong thing.

What I hope is that this lady doesn't reply to Mrs Hinch & get blocked over nothing. Like she did with the lady who messaged her after twins miscarriage.

If this lady gets blocked I think her world will end like the other lady said it felt like. I don't trust Hinch to do the right thing. I also think she knew about this and ignored it until today, as she's been hunting out positive PR stories since it came out about her money hungry ways.

Call me skeptical, but she's been doing a lot of fan based things since the media ran those stories. She's on damage limitation. Only she's really, really bad at it.

If the BBC etc hadn't run stories on her being investigated by the ASA, I don't believe she's have shared this 8 week old story.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Someone told her she doesn't deserve to be here, she's fuming, she knows she's funny and that's why we watch her stories every day & I think that's it for today. Oh and Jamie watches her stories and her laugh always makes her cringe.. STOP doing your fake childish giggle then hun 🚫⛔
So not much then , aw that’s a shame I was expecting swipe up central after the lack of cheap tat the last few days. Unless she’s waiting to use the excuse she bought it all whilst sat in hospital again

Reactions: 5
This is the woman who sent those messages to Liquorice and got called out for it by a couple of us on Instagram.. suddenly, Hinch sees it nearly 2 months after she posted it and just a couple of days after the woman gets called out. The timing makes it even more insincere in my opinion. 🤷🏻‍♀️
What happened? Who’s liquorice? Iv missed out on this 😱😩

Reactions: 9
This is the woman who sent those messages to Liquorice and got called out for it by a couple of us on Instagram.. suddenly, Hinch sees it nearly 2 months after she posted it and just a couple of days after the woman gets called out. The timing makes it even more insincere in my opinion. 🤷🏻‍♀️
What happened? Who’s liquorice? Iv missed out on this 😱😩
Same, what happened? There's something fishy about this story but I can't figure out what it is.

Reactions: 6
Mrs Hinch#37 As senstive as a brick, her constant swipe ups make me sick! ( bit previous I know)

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.