Mrs Hinch #36 Through the sunroof or out the flaps, don't fall into Mama Hinch's swipe up traps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"A small part of your angel will live on in baby hinch because we found eachother through hinching" 🤢 that woman is vile.
Considering my mum has still 23 years later not gotten over hers, I'd be fuming but mum would probably it shut down and smile it off. Makes me wonder if that's what this lady has done.

Reactions: 10
👏🏻👏🏻 The worst thing I heard was my sister saying “everything happens for a reason and then started talking about her miscarriage about 10years earlier)” and that was the morning after when we were still in hospital. Perhaps would have been best just to not comment she doesn’t usually
I am so very, very sorry to hear what you have been through. It's utterly heartbreaking and it's something lots of people cant even fathom, until it happens to them, or a friend or a loved one. I think it is such a taboo and shocking subject (even though it shouldn't be, because the more we talk, the more awareness we raise) that those close to you, just don't know what to say. They are scrabbling around in their mind, so hard, to find the right words to say but it so often ends up being the wrong words, like in the case of your sister. Or try to liken it to something they have gone through, in a kind attempt to try to empathise with you, when really you want to scream and shout and cry and let them know that nothing that they have or ever will suffer will be close to how you feel in that very moment. You feel like your heart will never mend, your tears will never dry, and your arms will always be filled with the heavy weight of emptiness. People tell you time heals, but they don't realise that time stands still for what seems like a very long time when you are struck with such grief and trauma and raw emotion. I really hope you were well supported, and still are now. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 17
How much of a hypocrite is she? She takes the piss out of Jamie about Marcus being his friend but yet she has 2.5 million best friends! 🙄
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 Spot on lassie!!!!!!

I’m just wondering what they said when they took him in.... I found a bird in my garden? Bet that got them some funny looks!
Okkkk.... So whats the problem sir?
Well I made friends with it and forced it to live in my house for a week and can't see to let it go. The vet has opened back door and said ur free!!! 🐦

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Series 5, episode 47
Eughh slime ball!!! He's deffo after fame and money. Maybe sophora seeked him out after seeing this 😂

Can I just say this tattle is amazing.
Better than the hinch army in every way!
Also I went to bed last night at 4am after being on here... Its took me from 4pm to 1am to catch up and now it's 3.20 and I'm off to scratch my arse!
Peace out.
And Mrs spoofie Hinch, we don't hate u or want u to die hunny. We want u stop with the bullshit and lies and think about what ur doing. And don't say in just cleaning my house cus uno that's not what u get money for nowadays.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
This is the woman who sent those messages to Liquorice and got called out for it by a couple of us on Instagram.. suddenly, Hinch sees it nearly 2 months after she posted it and just a couple of days after the woman gets called out. The timing makes it even more insincere in my opinion. 🤷🏻‍♀️
I was going to say the same, that you had put out a warning re Hendy. The timing is insincere and also, there must be more to this than meets the eye. Glad you popped in here to remind everyone, trohoh.

Reactions: 9
I was going to say the same, that you had put out a warning re Hendy. The timing is insincere and also, there must be more to this than meets the eye. Glad you popped in here to remind everyone, trohoh.
What is the story with this please

Reactions: 6
What is the story with this please
Hendy is a nasty bullying witch who was called out along with serene home life for sending bullying messages to someone who suffered with severe Mental Health Issues, throwing the MH issues in her face all because she dares not like the leader.
TRHOH had stories and ss posted on her insta a few days ago, and then low and behold MH comments on this post of Hendys after months. Timing is perfect

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Hendy is a nasty bullying witch who was called out along with serene home life for sending bullying messages to someone who suffered with severe Mental Health Issues, throwing the MH issues in her face all because she dares not like the leader.
TRHOH had stories and ss posted on her insta a few days ago, and then low and behold MH comments on this post of Hendys after months. Timing is perfect
That just makes her even more of a vile, disgusting bully. How she has brainwashed 2.5 million people with her being thick as duck, her fake laugh, throwing her cloth around to music & moaning at people for copying her or stealing her tips.. I'll never know. 🤦‍♀️I think she could openly say on her stories, I'm only here to make money from you guys and the hinch army would respond with "but we still love you Soph" 🙄 seeing some of the extreme obsessions on here over a saleswoman who wipes her house is worrying 🤔

Eughh slime ball!!! He's deffo after fame and money. Maybe sophora seeked him out after seeing this 😂

Can I just say this tattle is amazing.
Better than the hinch army in every way!
Also I went to bed last night at 4am after being on here... Its took me from 4pm to 1am to catch up and now it's 3.20 and I'm off to scratch my arse!
Peace out.
And Mrs spoofie Hinch, we don't hate u or want u to die hunny. We want u stop with the bullshit and lies and think about what ur doing. And don't say in just cleaning my house cus uno that's not what u get money for nowadays.
“Spoofie Hinch” 🤣😂🤣😂

“Spoofie Hinch” 🤣😂🤣😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Everyone's getting in a tizz over Hinch's reply and I can see why but the lady appreciated it. This is from her ig afterwards View attachment 22895
That’s still sad though that that’s her rainbow! I’m disgusted in grinch. She probably set off with good intentions but it came across insensitive and I’ll certainly be writing a strongly worded email. In fact quite a few!

Reactions: 5
@Therealhousewifeofherts perhaps you should remind people again of her screenshots.

So I decided to go down the I’m a hincher hash tag rabbit hole ... oh good god. Almost the first thing I come across is someone posting a picture of their baby in its cot in the nursery.... whole room is white and grey. Cot is white and grey... like I know Hinch didn’t invent the wheel with those colours but jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez. Please! Find a grip and get it 😂😂😂
I went shopping yesterday for a brown, omg can you believe it a brown blanket, nope! Every shop I went in to (I only went into 2 as I thought duck this I will get them off eBay, swipe up to follow) all bleeping grey, everywhere I looked in the home section everything was grey 🤷‍♀️ I don’t get it

• Haha
I'm not sure if it is a lack of empathy as much as a lack of education too. Maybe you could say she had no idea what to say as she's never lost a baby, but again this links to what I said before. I am sure she has something wrong with her and has undiagnosed OCD. She goes on like hinching fixes all issues and could solve world hunger. Sometimes I couldn't think of anything worse than cleaning my skirting boards and if needs must then I just get pissed off, not happy. Doctors should stop offering anti-depressants and should be lobbing boxes of pink stuff out of the windows because it's the cure for all mental health issues apparently
I’ve never lost a baby, thank goodness. But I’d know never to say something so disrespectful. She makes me so mad

Can't wait for this cretin to become irrelevant and for this phase to blow over. Once shes had the baby she won't be very interactive on insta and if she is I'd be concerned about that poor child of hers.

All I would say is “I’m sorry to hear that, if there’s anything you need give me a shout” wouldn’t know what else to say
That would of been the best thing for her to have said

Yes :(

She should've asked Gleam what to say. She makes it sound like she goes back often to read it! She's had plenty of time to put together a concise, decent message. Heck, why not actually do something nice for that lady, hand write her a note & give her some gifts, why make it public all the time.

The thought of that poor baby being in baby Hinch makes me feel queasy.
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.