Mrs Hinch #36 Through the sunroof or out the flaps, don't fall into Mama Hinch's swipe up traps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has MH ever mentioned Jamie being on the tv before? (I think he was on catchphrase or something). I find it odd how she says her fame was completely unexpected but yet he'd done TV? I find these people who go on game shows/reality tv endlessly or try to get in papers/debates on this morning always end up in the same position and you can clearly see they're fame hungry. I couldn't imagine my partner ever applying for anything for the TV, he'd die of embarrassment. I feel like she probably regrets it now it's too late but don't act like you never intended to be famous. Who even makes an instagram dedicated to their home and does stories naming their cloths if they don't want people to see it?

2019 is the year people are going to start being honest... nottttttttttttttttttt

Sophies reply was to this. To think that poor woman will watch her videos of baby hinch daily with that comment in mind, I hope she has the sense to unfollow. 😒
That is so disgusting. What a way to make someone elses heartache about yourself. She should be ashamed :(

Reactions: 14
Swear to god I’m gonna snip her nails off with nail clippers if she doesn’t stop tapping shite 👊🏻

Go shave your fanny for your section on Monday pet and gee it a by 💆🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
"A small part of your angel will live on in baby hinch because we found eachother through hinching" 🤢 that woman is vile.
I dont even have the words to describe how disgusting this is! To even mention her baby, hinching and making it all about her....well

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Failing joining in just type nonsensical crap and someone will reply 😂🍕

Henry had black shoes?
Non nonsensical crap i love it haha. Kinda like all my comments. Spent the evening in the garden sounding out pigeon to my partner. He thinks im bleeping mad. Probably the madness that attracted me to all you lot 😂. Remember them black pom pom fugly looking shoes she got. Im so bleeping glad they didnt take off. If i seen my friends wearing them id have rammed them up there arseholes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My number one pet hate is when a business doesn’t spell check their social media posts. What’s appricates?!?
I took a sabbatical but came on to say the same thing! Even if I wanted a soapbox cart crib (which I don’t) you would have lost a sale for that.

Reactions: 8
"A small part of your angel will live on in baby hinch because we found eachother through hinching" 🤢 that woman is vile.
This is so very sad. That’s just not something any woman who has ever felt the loss of a child, even one that was never born, could ever write. My daughter is a rainbow baby. This comment makes me feel physically sick. Nothing, not anything will make that pain go away and this actually triggers the feelings of loss I’d thought I’d long since buried. I’d never wish that on anyone, and I’d never expect anyone who has not gone through that to truly understand but that’s just the most wishy washy, unfeeling and selfish comment I’ve ever read.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Cannot even begin to tell you how dangerous her reply is to that poor lady. Part of your angel lives on in baby hinch? WHAT THE EVER bleeping duck have I just read? This woman is actually dangerous and mentally ill. Either that or has the God complex.
It’s gone beyond funny and a game when you start writing this tit to someone. No. Too far. Way way too far.
She is not your friend. None of them are your friends, you don’t mean it at all. Even your husband isn’t your friend. And your baby is NOTHING to do with this poor woman, you vile witch.

Mate, you watch how many bleeping emails get sent in the morning.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Wowzers just seen this guysssss

How dare my baby wake up and cry at this very important time 😂 he farted and it woke him up and he cried whilst still having the farts

Well what can I say, I’m choked up (on baby farts and zoflora) 😂

I’d like to thank all my fans (shoppers) for this magical time, one day I was just cleaning my sink and then now this, living the dream ❤

And you may notice Iv changed my pic, I now have a crown on as I’m royalty now

Bow down witches 😂

Just kidding I wouldn’t so mean to the peasants and people Iv trampled on to get where I am today

😘😘😘😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Non nonsensical crap i love it haha. Kinda like all my comments. Spent the evening in the garden sounding out pigeon to my partner. He thinks im bleeping mad. Probably the madness that attracted me to all you lot 😂. Remember them black pom pom fugly looking shoes she got. Im so bleeping glad they didnt take off. If i seen my friends wearing them id have rammed them up there arseholes 😂
And get new friends. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
This is so very sad. That’s just not something any woman who has ever felt the loss of a child, even one that was never born, could ever write. My daughter is a rainbow baby. This comment makes me feel physically sick. Nothing, not anything will make that pain go away and this actually triggers the feelings of loss I’d thought I’d long since buried. I’d never wish that on anyone, and I’d never expect anyone who has not gone through that to truly understand but that’s just the most wishy washy, unfeeling and selfish comment I’ve ever read.
Same here. I unknowingly carried my baby for 4 weeks after it had died, and a week of knowing before "the loss" began. The most heartbreaking feeling in the world, and I remember my pregnant friends at the time and feeling so upset and "why must this happen to me, what have I done wrong". To think she had the nerve to mention her healthy child in relation to a miscarriage is just sad isn't it. I wouldn't wish it on anybody but do wish people wouldn't comment if they have no idea what a loss feels like and are going to say tit like that.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Wowzers just seen this guysssss

How dare my baby wake up and cry at this very important time 😂 he farted and it woke him up and he cried whilst still having the farts

Well what can I say, I’m choked up (on baby farts and zoflora) 😂

I’d like to thank all my fans (shoppers) for this magical time, one day I was just cleaning my sink and then now this, living the dream ❤

And you may notice Iv changed my pic, I now have a crown on as I’m royalty now

Bow down witches 😂

Just kidding I wouldn’t so mean to the peasants and people Iv trampled on to get where I am today

😘😘😘😘
You’ve LITERALLY taken my Oscar speech and peasant comment and made it your own 4 threads on. Cheeky cow. 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I dont even have the words to describe how disgusting this is! To even mention her baby, hinching and making it all about her....well
I am speechless, how disrespectful, cannot imagine how this woman must be feeling and especially for the spiteful bleep to make it about her 😡 no amount of hinching would help that poor lady

She’s a bleeping bleep

You’ve LITERALLY taken my Oscar speech and peasant comment and made it your own 4 threads on. Cheeky cow. 😂.
Peasants was my thing 😂

Move over I’m here now 😂😂😂 yours was soooo last year

😘

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I am speechless, how disrespectful, cannot imagine how this woman must be feeling and especially for the spiteful bleep to make it about her 😡 no amount of hinching would help that poor lady

She’s a bleeping bleep
She’s gone too far.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.