Mrs Hinch #36 Through the sunroof or out the flaps, don't fall into Mama Hinch's swipe up traps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@MrsEvil and @zoflorastinks thank you so much for sharing something so incredibly harrowing. I'm sure that nothing anybody says will ever heal your pain. I really hope that as each day goes by, the pain eases.
Bless you.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I am speechless, how disrespectful, cannot imagine how this woman must be feeling and especially for the spiteful bleep to make it about her 😡 no amount of hinching would help that poor lady

She’s a bleeping bleep

Peasants was my thing 😂

Move over I’m here now 😂😂😂 yours was soooo last year

😘
Think you’ll find I smashed 5k in 3 weeks babezzzz. Talk to me when you are at the 8.4k within 4 weeks ok 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 8
"A small part of your angel will live on in baby hinch because we found eachother through hinching" 🤢 that woman is vile.
What the actual duck is this? Oh I’m fewmin (if your scouse then you’ll no )

How on Earth can she say that???

Absolute disgusting comment.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Think you’ll find I smashed 5k in 3 weeks babezzzz. Talk to me when you are at the 8.4k within 4 weeks ok 😘
*sits and cries whilst sitting in egg chair throne with velvet robes on and a crown on my head with a servant feeding me grapes and wine*

These poor women. She really does use the vulnerable.
She’s only their friend when she wants to flog them something 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I'm not sure if it is a lack of empathy as much as a lack of education too. Maybe you could say she had no idea what to say as she's never lost a baby, but again this links to what I said before. I am sure she has something wrong with her and has undiagnosed OCD. She goes on like hinching fixes all issues and could solve world hunger. Sometimes I couldn't think of anything worse than cleaning my skirting boards and if needs must then I just get pissed off, not happy. Doctors should stop offering anti-depressants and should be lobbing boxes of pink stuff out of the windows because it's the cure for all mental health issues apparently

Reactions: 16
These poor women. She really does use the vulnerable.
Its slightly weirding me out shes got people thinking like that. I mean i love watching oprah an dr phil. Id never think to go onto there facebook page and message them lets be friends can i call round for a cuppa. And even when i was a big hinch believer and watcher and nearly did swipe up and purchase (thank god i didnt) i didnt pass the line to this obsessional level. How has she done this. Its so random.

Reactions: 12
What the actual duck is this? Oh I’m fewmin (if your scouse then you’ll no )

How on Earth can she say that???

Absolute disgusting comment.
What a bleeping nuts thing to say. How or why would she even think that is an ok thing to say?!!

Reactions: 5
This is definitely unacceptable behaviour ....

THIS is a perfect example of the not-normal fans I talked about the other day. Just like my friend who got a clingy fan, it can get out of hand.
The Hinch blocking & ignoring this kind of fan can blow up in her face.

That love turns to hate real quick.

Anyway I warned the Hinch thru Tattle and she's continuing to block randomly & behave erratically with her followers, so good luck to her. Gleam manage her really badly.

Btw, this person won't be alone, there will be loads just like this. We just don't see the private message, gifts, letters etc she receives from these stalkers.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Can anyone fill me in on the whole 'Marcus' thing please?!
Unless I have missed something, Mr hinch mentioned that "marcus" had scored a goal the other day when England were playing (I think it was England anyway) and she said he'd said it as though Marcus was his best friend and she would know who Marcus was. She sat there basically taking the piss out of him for it.

Reactions: 10
Unless I have missed something, Mr hinch mentioned that "marcus" had scored a goal the other day when England were playing (I think it was England anyway) and she said he'd said it as though Marcus was his best friend and she would know who Marcus was. She sat there basically taking the piss out of him for it.
Yet she goes on as if all her hinchers are her beasties, silly bint. Oh I hate using the term hinchers or hinching 😭

• Sick
Reactions: 8
THIS is a perfect example of the not-normal fans I talked about the other day. Just like my friend who got a clingy fan, it can get out of hand.
The Hinch blocking & ignoring this kind of fan will blow up in her face.

That love turns to hate real quick.

Anyway I warned the Hinch thru Tattle and she's continuing to behave erratically with her followers, so good luck to her.

Btw, this person won't be alone, there will be loads just like this. We just don't see the private message, gifts, letters etc she receives from these stalkers.
I would hate to be any type of famous as I wouldn't have the patience for people like this or the shite that they send me. Some have baked stuff for her too I think, which is weird AF>

Reactions: 6
Its slightly weirding me out shes got people thinking like that. I mean i love watching oprah an dr phil. Id never think to go onto there facebook page and message them lets be friends can i call round for a cuppa. And even when i was a big hinch believer and watcher and nearly did swipe up and purchase (thank god i didnt) i didnt pass the line to this obsessional level. How has she done this. Its so random.
Might DM Beyonce and see if she fancies lunch next week.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Has MH ever mentioned Jamie being on the tv before? (I think he was on catchphrase or something). I find it odd how she says her fame was completely unexpected but yet he'd done TV? I find these people who go on game shows/reality tv endlessly or try to get in papers/debates on this morning always end up in the same position and you can clearly see they're fame hungry. I couldn't imagine my partner ever applying for anything for the TV, he'd die of embarrassment. I feel like she probably regrets it now it's too late but don't act like you never intended to be famous. Who even makes an instagram dedicated to their home and does stories naming their cloths if they don't want people to see it?

2019 is the year people are going to start being honest... nottttttttttttttttttt

That is so disgusting. What a way to make someone elses heartache about yourself. She should be ashamed :(
He was on tipping point but I’ve never heard her mention it

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.