Mrs Hinch #36 Through the sunroof or out the flaps, don't fall into Mama Hinch's swipe up traps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kitchen seems very small for a house of that size post-extension. Does no favours to future re sale of that house because of poor layout decisions during this extension.
She's got to keep the kitchen intact as it is, it's a central part of the Hinch brand.

Reactions: 8
Kitchen seems very small for a house of that size post-extension. Does no favours to future re sale of that house because of poor layout decisions during this extension.
I think when the dining table goes into the new dini room I think they might put more cupboards in or have a re jig and they may have an island etc I don’t know, but they will now having a space with a bay window to fill, I’m guessing they may put more cupboards in as she mentioned the dishwasher which will most likely be gifted

Omg you’re kidding, who does that to hamsters? 😔
I don’t know, hopefully no one does that 😂 that girl just seems the typical weirdo who kills animals and sticks used condoms to their walls and burns stuff for fun 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Just posted them...again

I ran out of my house hoping there was oncoming traffic..... I live down a quiet 1 way street

Maybe next time folks
Thanks for posting them again 😁

So the new layout is as I thought and they are going to have to walk through the dining room to get to the kitchen....it doesn’t really have a flow

Reactions: 5
69 (wreyyyy) to go!!

Wooooop

Roll out the red carpet for me

Servants at the ready

@Empen im getting there!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
It's weird how one day you can tolerate someone and then suddenly, you notice everything. I never wholly bought into the Hinch thing. Didn't buy many of the products that I wouldn't have done already cause I couldn't afford the amount of stuff she suggested (almost bought a shark on credit but thankfully stepped back) but as someone who suffers from depression and isolates herself a bit, I kind of related to her in a small way, wanted the best for her (still wish no ill of course) . Felt genuinely pleased when things went well for her. I messaged her a couple of times too and of course, got no response back (didn't expect one).

I think it was the gretl thing that turned me off her. The fact that no filter can hide the spite.

If you've got nothing to hide Soph then why delete comments? Why not allow the debate to happen? Why not have that conversation? And if it means you lose some followers, you'd probably gain some more or at least some respect from people who are wavering for encouraging and not pretending that people don't have a right to concerns and to ask questions when you're making money off the back of your followers. It would probably eventually drip feed to those people who adore you, who may engage in healthy debate rather than throwing 'you're just jealous' and worse around. I'm not jealous of someone who appears terrified her little empire may crash around her very soon if she's not careful.

Not suggesting it gets personal ever, but if you've really nothing to hide then why keep on? Why keep going for the victim angle? And the timing of all this after the articles. Anyway, repeating what you all are saying and I'm sorry for doing that, just her stories tonight are just nauseating in throwing the blame back to others rather than any self-reflection. Its been a revelation finding this website, opened my eyes a lot and I'm grateful to you all and to Soph, the only reason I came here was when I did a little search of the back of your Gretl filter, and whining about those who have valid concerns but you dismiss as trolls, which says a lot more about you than you realise.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

So the new layout is as I thought and they are going to have to walk through the dining room to get to the kitchen....it doesn’t really have a flow
It’s horrid isn’t it, I like the layouts of houses where they have a large kitchen/diner with a sofa in etc and bifold doors into the garden, I love that, just a nice family/social space

Grinch has just added a living room and 2 bedrooms and she’s making out she’s having a palace put on 🙄

Reactions: 11
What a bleeping weirdo. Hinch thinks she needs to be worried about us "trolls" on Tattle. She needs to worry more about stalkers like this woman.
100%! I would be frickin’ terrified 😂 it’s just so embarrassing! Why would you do that to yourself? PEOPLE CAN SEE THIS!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What a bleeping weirdo. Hinch thinks she needs to be worried about us "trolls" on Tattle. She needs to worry more about stalkers like this woman.
That’s why whenever Iv posted floorplans (again) and the council stuff Iv always blocked out or erased her address, no way would she want dickheads like her turning up on her door

Reactions: 14
I’m watching rupaul. He said “what other people are saying about me is none of my business.” Someone should tell Hinch that lol
If I were in the public eye there’s no way I would be reading tattle threads about myself!!

Reactions: 6

The layout does seem a little bit odd and it’s definitely not something a parent would pick. I’d have a play room where I could put all the toys. It’s all well and good thinking you’ll have the toys up in their room but that’s just not practical. I’d also want a lovely big social kitchen/diner which was linked to the garden, but then she doesn’t seem to have anyone round and they never cook anything anyway.

I really don’t get why they need 3 bathrooms upstairs either. I’d get rid of that one between the 2 beds and make 2 better bedrooms.

Reactions: 12
I’m watching rupaul. He said what other people are saying about me is none of my business. Someone should tell Hinch that lol
If I were in the public eye there’s no way I would be reading tattle threads about myself!!
Unless they’re paying your bills, pay them b*tches no mind 😂

Ps can you swear on here 😂 I feel like I’m being unnecessarily careful

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.