Mrs Hinch #36 Through the sunroof or out the flaps, don't fall into Mama Hinch's swipe up traps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You are allowed to advertise and talk about whatever you want but when you're paid it can cause some kind of bias and that's why you have to disclose. Being paid thousands is probably going to influence someone to only say positive things. You're more likely to be honest if you're doing it off your own back.
I worded that wrong I think. I mean she is using them in the wrong way why is there no laws to protect people and make her say look I got it wrong.

Reactions: 8
Ok so question about the extension plans......if she’s having the layout we’ve seen what’s going to happen to her downstairs loo and stairs? Surely she won’t want the ballache of having to walk through the dining room every time she wants to get to her lounge....if u get what I mean

Oh @Jyhy1110 I believe that this is for you. You may get more likes for it!
Just posted them...again

I ran out of my house hoping there was oncoming traffic..... I live down a quiet 1 way street

Maybe next time folks

• Haha
Reactions: 18
To be fair, I picked out everything for our kids. I showed him and asked his opinion, and a few things he said he didn’t like, but he’s just not bothered about ‘stuff’. If it does it’s job he doesn’t care about what it looks like.
My daughters dad was so laid back. He told me to pick what I wanted (within a budget mind haha) and order it. He let me pick her name too. If I asked his ideas he shrugged and said ‘if I pick I’ll call her something mental so you do it. You are the more sensible one of us’. Most men aren’t fussed about that stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
To be fair, I picked out everything for our kids. I showed him and asked his opinion, and a few things he said he didn’t like, but he’s just not bothered about ‘stuff’. If it does it’s job he doesn’t care about what it looks like.
Don’t have kids of my own but have went with a mate when she was pregnant to pick baby stuff including pram. Some girls don’t always include hubby or just show them it online so don’t think there is a reason to disbelieve her & the shop on this one. 🤨

Reactions: 8
If I was Hinch, I'd be more worried about my "Hinchers" than any "trolls " There far more intense and obsessive!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m sorry if this upsets anyone but I just wanted to put this out there. All this ‘we tattlers are just lovely people who care about this that and the other, and the Hinch army are all evil wrongdoers’ is just winding me up a little bit.

Yes I get that the majority of people on here are not jealous/bullies/vicious trolls and there are plenty of people being really proactive and giving out lots of helpful information but you’ve got to admit some of the comments are very personal and quite frankly at times nasty (and some of mine have been too in the interests of full disclosure).

To the same extent, yes she has lots of followers who are blindly loyal and are a little bit unhinged but she also has followers who don’t pour over her every word/story and just dip in and out. My friend that recommended her never turns the volume up on her stories and skips past until she sees her cleaning something. She views her stories once a week or something and she’s picked up a few tips. She doesn’t buy into all her products, doesn’t even realise what she’s doing but just wants a few cleaning tips. Now if all her followers were the same she’d have quit a long time ago as there’s no money in that. My friend would be horrified if I pointed her in the direction of tattle as she is when she sees the comments pointing out her negative points as she’s watched her enough to see it. She does just think she’s a girl who accidentally made it big and just likes to clean and has anxiety. And because she’s not being influenced by her in a negative way I don’t see the mileage in ‘educating’ her.

My point being, the same way that you might hate being told that all tattlers are bullies/trolls etc not all Hinch followers are fake and stupid.

I remember the first time I came across Hinch and I immediately went to a mum group I’m on asking for opinions because I was shocked at her overuse of chemicals. Some of them were saying things like ‘I bet she won’t be able to keep that up when the baby is here’ followed by others saying ‘of course she will, it’s all about the cash’ and I just thought, ‘how nasty she doesn’t deserve that, she just doesn’t realise what she’s doing’. I can see that I was sucked in too but thankfully the extent of it was one bottle of Zoflora that is still 90% full months later.

Reactions: 13
Don’t have kids of my own but have went with a mate when she was pregnant to pick baby stuff including pram. Some girls don’t always include hubby or just show them it online so don’t think there is a reason to disbelieve her & the shop on this one. 🤨
I went with my friend to look at prams too. We were both pregnant at the same time, then I showed my husband online and ordered it.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.