Mrs Hinch #36 Through the sunroof or out the flaps, don't fall into Mama Hinch's swipe up traps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It beggars belief it was ever published in the first place, id rather read the back of a sauce bottle...more content😂
It's so bad isn't it!

I expected so much more, for some reason. It's just her instagram but in written form, with a ton of plugs.

Btw finding it hard to believe anyone messaged her to say she shouldn't be here, if that's the case she would name and shame, I think she just wants a sympathy vote. She does it every time her reputation gets that bit more tarnished publicly!

Speaks volumes she'll sit there and discuss something random but won't talk about all the newspapers printing articles about her conning people!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m really laidback, it takes a lot to annoy me but... GRETAL! It’s the most annoying thing ever! The way she over accentuates certain words with the wide eyed head movements, DRIVES ME MAD!!!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It’s definitely a new build. My house has pretty much the same layout.
Same! Mine is a 2 bed but brick for brick the same layout as Hinch. I've only been in 3 months so I think it's just the same carbon copy blue print spread around developers

Reactions: 3
I wonder what she'll do for babies christmas and birthdays when everyone buys him colourful toys & clothing? Surely she must realise that sticking with white and grey isn't practicle

Reactions: 10
hilarious didn't know princess sophie winchcliffe had mates 😂😂😂
Still not buying she went with a friend, my hubby would 100% want to come with and I’d want him to, she doesn’t work so could easily wait for his day off 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I’m really laidback, it takes a lot to annoy me but... GRETAL! It’s the most annoying thing ever! The way she over accentuates certain words with the wide eyed head movements, DRIVES ME MAD!!!!!!!!
I genuinely don't understand her much of the time with that filter, she sounds like a mosquito, so I always fast forward gretel.

The obnoxious photo she posted of her as gretel with the 'trolls be gone' # speaks volumes how immature she is and so not ready for fame on any kind of scale.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wonder what she'll do for babies christmas and birthdays when everyone buys him colourful toys & clothing? Surely she must realise that sticking with white and grey isn't practicle
Donate them and post about what a wonderful human she is or shove them in her tin thing she's renting.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.