Mrs Hinch #36 Through the sunroof or out the flaps, don't fall into Mama Hinch's swipe up traps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But she has been paid by penguin for the book. It's her own product with her name on and shes promoting it.. albeit in a backhanded way. Like clairebear said they're contradicting themselves. I'd be interested to see what what they say on that
Which is why @Empen has written back to question this.

Reactions: 9
Well maybe they should check their own guidelines then 💁🏽‍♀️
Yep. I am aware- again as stated three times- this is why I have sent a very long email back to the man I have been dealing with with many many many questions on the ins and outs of their rulings on this.
Given that I have previously flagged her book not being advertised correctly and he said that didn’t come under it- they are aware this is one- and again- they’ve stated to me already- she doesn’t need to state AD for whatever reason.
I have sent my email- as it is the weekend I won’t hear back for a few days- o can’t do more. I’ve literally sent HUNDREDS of emails in two weeks- and my full time job and three kids. 🙌🏼 X

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Just joined tattle. Heeeeyyy. Can someone sum up the astonish thing for me? I seem to miss everything.

Reactions: 4
Finding it highly hilarious how she is clearly fucked off tonight. That Gretel filter is clearly her 'I'm fucked off persona'. Come on Sophie for once in your sad pathetic pampered life have the balls to film yourself without a filter and tell us 'trolls' about ourselves!! I dare you!! You know you won't because you are a sad lonely women who without 'her hinchers' is nothing. Your bleeping Hinchers my arse. Who the duck do you think you are? You go on like the leader of some cult when really you are on lazy self centered twit who thinks the world revolves around you. I'm just waiting till that baby comes and you don't know your arse from your elbow. Your empire is crumbling around you so put that in your pipe SOPH and bleeping smoke it 😅😅😅
👏🙌👌👊 This!!!!

Reactions: 8
I have been reading for a while but just signed up haha. Also these threads move at lightening pace. I'll not check for a day and there will be 10 more :cry:
That’s ok then, just checking. We’ve had some fakes in here before 🤣

And it was something about Nick being up Hinch’s sphincter

Reactions: 6
So I went to scroll on her posts to find the table, couldn’t see it, so I clicked on her crappy wall sticker pic just for bants and noticed on her tags she’s tagged country living and cottage (she’s also tagged newbuild so it can’t be a new build and a cottage 🤷🏻‍♀️) dumb witch

Snow White lived in a cottage (with 7 men. Slag)

Grinch is a witch in a new build (with Bugboy and handsomes. twit)

View attachment 22831
It’s definitely a new build. My house has pretty much the same layout.

Reactions: 7
Yes! She always finds ways to hide the fact she is paid to promote everything! She's not being smart, she's just making herself look even more of a twunt than she already is.

I think she's low key terrified of her army finding out she's paid to advertise. She works over-time thinking of ways to shield the truth.

We all know she despises anything citrus, lemons & oranges are huge no-no's to her.

She once spent a chunk of time in a shop loudly declaring to everyone not to make the mistake of buying Lime instead of Pine toilet cleaner. She was holding up the boxes to compare the greens & really laid it on thick if you buy citrus you're life will be over practically, lol! She's so dramatic when it comes to avoiding citrus. Until P&G toss a few thousand her way, then she'll tell you to buy it.
I remember this! I have heard her a few times saying that she doesn’t like that kind of scent, especially if she’s using the spring time Zoflora I think 👍🏼

Reactions: 6
I have been reading for a while but just signed up haha. Also these threads move at lightening pace. I'll not check for a day and there will be 10 more :cry:
Very long story short- Nick made silly comments getting involved. But now he has retracted them and is going back to business only

Reactions: 8
I think if all of us could report just a few everyday surely it will have to make a difference
Maybe I’m not understanding this well, by reporting fake accounts, yes the # of followers go down but doesn’t that just make their page more authentic when scanned by apps that rank?

Reactions: 3
Yep. I am aware- again as stated three times- this is why I have sent a very long email back to the man I have been dealing with with many many many questions on the ins and outs of their rulings on this.
Given that I have previously flagged her book not being advertised correctly and he said that didn’t come under it- they are aware this is one- and again- they’ve stated to me already- she doesn’t need to state AD for whatever reason.
I have sent my email- as it is the weekend I won’t hear back for a few days- o can’t do more. I’ve literally sent HUNDREDS of emails in two weeks- and my full time job and three kids. 🙌🏼 X
@Empen youll repeat yourself a hundred times regarding the book and if it’s an ad

I’ll constantly repeat myself with the floor plans 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Someone’s got their knickers in a twist eh ?

You alright there Sophie pet

@Empen youll repeat yourself a hundred times regarding the book and if it’s an ad

I’ll constantly repeat myself with the floor plans 😂

Sorry floor plans ? Do you have a copy ?

*silently giggles to myself*

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.