Mrs Hinch #36 Through the sunroof or out the flaps, don't fall into Mama Hinch's swipe up traps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A swipe up for 'Who's Marcus?' FFS!
At least we can't AdGiftedTrumpedUpBullshit that then.

Reactions: 10
Why do you think that you'd get slated when her and her baby's wellness and using her platform well is what we all want?
I was going to put more stuff in it but daughter decided to play up then couldnโ€™t remember what I wrote

Reactions: 9
I read โ€œbeheadedโ€ think I need a stiff drink
I sped read my way to the front i cant even spell pigeion....pigieon.... how the duck do u spell it? Im gone goggle eyed ๐Ÿ˜‚ i had to write bird. Someones gona think dads gone off with another woman ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Right I need something clearing up she goes on about so called trolls but what about the 'Hinch' army that jumps on anyone who doesn't agree with their leader doesnt kiss arse surely it should be one rule for all.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I sped read my way to the front i cant even spell pigeion....pigieon.... how the duck do u spell it? Im gone goggle eyed ๐Ÿ˜‚
Pigeon ๐Ÿ˜‚ now the word pigeon doesnโ€™t even look like a word! Anyone else do that?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Lmao!!!! Who hasnโ€™t done that before

Pigeon or flying rat
I sped read my way to the front i cant even spell pigeion....pigieon.... how the duck do u spell it? Im gone goggle eyed ๐Ÿ˜‚ i had to write bird. Someones gona think dads gone off with another woman ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Right I need something clearing up she goes on about so called trolls but what about the 'Hinch' army that jumps on anyone who doesn't agree with their leader doesnt kiss arse surely it should be one rule for all.
The Hinch army are the trolls and bullies. She doesnโ€™t know what the meaning of those words are tho.... she thinks trolls are people who have a different opinion to her

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.