Mrs Hinch #36 Through the sunroof or out the flaps, don't fall into Mama Hinch's swipe up traps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Without wanting to derail, I'd actually be interested in learning more about reusable nappies in general @ClaireBear117 . I'm always horrified about the number of nappies that are used per child, per lifetime, knowing they all end up in landfill 😞

Reactions: 6
She said she doesn’t out people, yet before Easter she outed someone & purposely left their Instagram handle for everyone too see.... 🙄
To be honest if genuine trolls are sending her messages telling her she does not deserve to be alive then I would be ok with her outing them. On ya go Gretel name & shame. Or is it people just sending messages of criticism and she is trying to make more if it. Honestly at this point I don’t trust her with anything. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 20
Rubbing her neck when saying people inbox her saying she doesn’t belong here-
Don’t think it’s true. At all. Scribble out the names then. Receipts or didn’t happen.
Going for the sympathy vote AGAIN after the backlash of her soap cart not being baby safe!! Ffs.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Im sure she does have to
I replied above. She doesn’t have to on her book. She is not paid to advertise her book. I have had it confirmed by asa. I have however written back to them about it at length with a whole range of questions.

Reactions: 9
----------------------------

☝ that is the line.
Do not go passed that line until i catch up. Im on page 15/20
I will be five minutes. Im missing all sorts here 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
To be honest if genuine trolls are sending her messages telling her she does not deserve to be alive then I would be ok with her outing them. On ya go Gretel name & shame. Or suit people just sending messages of criticism and she is trying to make more if it. Honestly at this point I don’t trust her with anything. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
The girl she outed was waiting for a heart transplant. She got messages saying she didn’t deserve a new heart.

The girl who messaged Hinch, made some valid points, but ruined it by dropping the C bomb. How ever she didn’t deserve the Hinch Army going after her.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
To be honest if genuine trolls are sending her messages telling her she does not deserve to be alive then I would be ok with her outing them. On ya go Gretel name & shame. Or suit people just sending messages of criticism and she is trying to make more if it. Honestly at this point I don’t trust her with anything. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
she was touching her neck, so those messages probably didn’t happen

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I replied above. She doesn’t have to on her book. She is not paid to advertise her book. I have had it confirmed by asa. I have however written back to them about it at length with a whole range of questions.
So they’re contradicting their own guidelines then.

Reactions: 11
So they’re contradicting their own guidelines then.
This is why I’ve sent them a series of questions on it. Whether it’s to do with when she was paid for it and that’s why she doesn’t have to etc. Do not fear, I have literally EVERY screen shot that book has been in 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Ukbloggersunveiled did a post with Screenshots from here. I dont doubt she had some genuine trolls in her DMs from it.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.