Mrs Hinch #36 Through the sunroof or out the flaps, don't fall into Mama Hinch's swipe up traps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There are many factors involved, the spectrum is wide, it IS a lifelong condition. I am not going to continue this conversation as it's utterly off topic.
FYI I AM an "autism mummy", not just following one, and my husband is also on the spectrum.
I am mummy to an adult with autism. It IS a lifelong condition.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Just my opinion, I think she must of bit her tongue nearly off for months..I bet the air is blue in her house off camera! Bit by bit her mask is cracking! She's finding it harder to not react.
yep bit by bit shes dropping her perfect little act soon real sophie will make an appearance bet its vile self centred person aswell

Reactions: 11
It really annoys me when she always says "I remember this day, so well guys"...it was a few months ago and in some cases, weeks ago. Not years and years ago, to the point it was almost a distant memory until it suddenly came back to you. 🙄
Maybe all the toxic fumes give her amnesia hence why she goes on about she’s pregnant all the time 😂 like 50 first dates and Jamie has to play her stories to her every morning -hence the lay in

Or she’s just a bleep and a lazy witch who doesn’t work 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yes we do, as new research has shown that enzymes are no more likely to irritate skin than non-bio, and that actually the perfumes innon-bio can be more likely to irritate. We always recommend bio detergents for nappies, powder usually as they clean better and it’s less likely to leave residue which can affect absorbency, although liquid can be preferred in soft water areas as it’s less sudsy, and suds cushion nappies preventing proper agitation and therefore cleaning. I’ll pop you some links over, but it is on the main MHS website if you google NHS non-bio, it was in the news a while back. I’m not no, in fact the NL is a bit of a bone of contention for us ha ha! She has some great resources, but her advice isn’t evidence based at all and we have so many people come to us with problems and damaged nappies due to ammonia degradation from using her guidelines. I’m part of the U.K. branch of Clean Cloth Nappies Down Under.
Oh wow, thank you, that's really interesting. I might come and have a nosey on your page for more information. I'm always pleased to be corrected as (without wanting to sound anything like Hinch) it means I am learning something new and can then pass that knowledge on to others.
Often when questions such as what washing detergent should you use, arise, there are no set answers we are taught to give, and our answers are often based on what we know, personal experience and what you and your colleagues share between you. I have personal experience from when my own daughter was a baby, friends with young children and mums and babies I have cared for, that have noticed a difference (for the better) when they switched from bio, to non bio products, but I guess there could always be other reasons for that and I suppose it shows how research progresses and changes.
While it's not information that poses a vital part of my training it's definitely good to know and will be something to bring up and discuss with my friend/colleagues when I am up for a catch up.

Reactions: 9
Bloody hell, I only went outside for half an hour to buy paint, who’s upset her now?!

Also, the constant head scratching isn’t making me want her crappy hair extensions. Sorry Carl.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ll probably get slated for this post now.

I generally hope she takes to motherhood well. I hope she learns her ways about all the cleaning products damaging little ones and animals. If she does ever god forbid have post natal depression she voices how she is feeling which is completely a normal feeling.

I had depression with both my girls and felt ashamed that I was the only one. With her big platform I hope and pray she helps others
Why do you think that you'd get slated when her and her baby's wellness and using her platform well is what we all want?

Reactions: 11
She said she doesn’t out people, yet before Easter she outed someone & purposely left their Instagram handle for everyone too see.... 🙄

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Evening.

🙌🏼 hands up i haven’t read the past 4 pages I’ve missed. But I’ve replied to the post that I’ve now added to here too.
ONLY THIS ONE counts as an AD 🙄 because she is in partnership with P&G and she has to declare it she knows this
She DOESN’T have to do so on her book, because she isn’t being paid by penguin to advertise it- As per my last ASA email- but I have questioned it to great length do not worry....
EFBDA3AB-83A4-45BA-AA1C-A444EB079808.jpeg

Then we have the one from the soap cart people.
Well, if that isn’t almost word for word replying to Tattle I don’t know what is.
So here’s to you soap cart people- and I call you that because I genuinely can’t recall your business name and I don’t want to it’s that tacky..... I don’t care if Sophie went with her mate or not. She didn’t “genuinely come in and fall in love at first site at all”, she clicked like on your page MONTHS AND MONTHS ago on that exact image, give over.
Also, being approved by a midwife IS NOT THE SAME AS A CERTIFIED GOVERNING BODY YOU DONUT. Show the certificate that it is registered as safe and everyone will leave you alone. And tell your new little puppet to stop deleting concerned peoples comments. Doesn’t look good for business. Even worse when that hits the papers too.
Hear you weren’t a good midwife either. 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

@ClaireBear117 @Tobermory @MrsD33

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Not guna lie, she looks duck ugly with that stupid filter on

Also hand on scrawny vulture neck, witch we know your lying

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.