Mrs Hinch #36 Through the sunroof or out the flaps, don't fall into Mama Hinch's swipe up traps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
crazy isnt it!! mad how a filter can change the lighting so much

thanks laura ashley is considered posh to me šŸ˜‚ id normally go for something cheaper but i liked it too much :)
Itā€™s just wilko for us poor wee girls isnā€™t it mate or should I say WILKINSONS šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Slow day so far today. Might actually give people time to catch up. šŸ˜:ROFLMAO:
Yeah if you would all just hit the pause button for me much appreciated...im still on the last thread. Then i commented on the cleaning one and now my notifications have me going 3 ways šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sneaky sneaky.

You cannot put AD where it is hidden behind the X on the stories. It has to be in clear view and should be the first thing you see.

Also- this IS a paid AD. NOTE - it does NOT state ā€œambassador of P&Gā€ or ā€œpart of a wider partnershipā€ or ā€œnot a paid adā€.
I did wonder about that. Had tried to post something but the dog knocked me and I somehow ended up deleting the post!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Dear Sophie,
Please please consider the long term dangers you are exposing your newborn son to when he is born.The risks are high with the potent mix of products you use. From researching scientific studies the most harmful items are air fresheners and plug ins,Tumble drier sheets and carpet/upholstery powdered cleaner. The list of toxins is extensive, but in a nutshell they can cause respiratory problems,asthma,endocrine abnormalities,carcinogenic, inhibit brain function,neurodevelopment issues such as A.D.H.D, Autism, behaviour issues, Cerebral palsy, dyslexia, reproductive problems in later life the list is very very long!
The most worrisome products that are used frequently in your home are Fabreeze and Tumble drier sheets in your pillows as obviously your baby will be in close contact inhaling the fumes,in Fabreeze alone there are 87 chemical compounds,I will post below the list of chemicals and their side effects .Please fo some reading yourself and think of the benefits of removing these hazardous chemicals. I know you will want what is best for your son and eliminating toxins is high on the list to protect his health.

Also having too clean a home can lead to allergies as the baby is not exposed to germs they can go on to over react to allergens .

I am not attacking or trolling you neither am I jealous or bitter. I am writing this from a place of concern not hate.

Regards

Polly

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Itā€™s taken me 2 hours to catch up! I didnā€™t think she could disgust me any more but deleting comments of people questioning the safety of the Moses basket is the lowest of the low!! She really doesnā€™t give a tit does she?

Reactions: 19
She defo uses the gretal filter as her witch persona. Sheā€™s such a twit to Jamie when sheā€™s using it. If sheā€™s so belittling on camera, I feel sorry for the bloke when the camera is off. Sheā€™s defo the type to say ā€œoh itā€™s cos Iā€™m pregnant. My hormonesā€ etc. No thereā€™s no excusing being an absolute C šŸ˜ 
If he was like that with her there'd be a major uproar from her family and friends, but I bet they say sod all to her for doing it to him. Poor bloke!

Reactions: 17
I did wonder about that. Had tried to post something but the dog knocked me and I somehow ended up deleting the post!
Maybe thatā€™s why Hinch canā€™t type AFF, AD or GIFTED correctly, Henry knocks her? šŸ¤£ it ainā€™t her fault guyssss Henry Hinch made her do it or not do it šŸ˜±šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Dear Sophie,
Please please consider the long term dangers you are exposing your newborn son to when he is born.The risks are high with the potent mix of products you use. From researching scientific studies the most harmful items are air fresheners and plug ins,Tumble drier sheets and carpet/upholstery powdered cleaner. The list of toxins is extensive, but in a nutshell they can cause respiratory problems,asthma,endocrine abnormalities,carcinogenic, inhibit brain function,neurodevelopment issues such as A.D.H.D, Autism, behaviour issues, Cerebral palsy, dyslexia, reproductive problems in later life the list is very very long!
The most worrisome products that are used frequently in your home are Fabreeze and Tumble drier sheets in your pillows as obviously your baby will be in close contact inhaling the fumes,in Fabreeze alone there are 87 chemical compounds,I will post below the list of chemicals and their side effects .Please fo some reading yourself and think of the benefits of removing these hazardous chemicals. I know you will want what is best for your son and eliminating toxins is high on the list to protect his health.

Also having too clean a home can lead to allergies as the baby is not exposed to germs they can go on to over react to allergens .

I am not attacking or trolling you neither am I jealous or bitter. I am writing this from a place of concern not hate.

Regards

Polly
Whilst I applaud your open letter and support your message, I refute that the toxins are a cause of "neurodevelopment issues such as A.D.H.D, Autism, behaviour issues [..} dyslexia". I do not believe that this is factual and will follow up this post once I've found the supporting research papers. ā¤

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I was in my local Asda and they are all on the reduced section with the red half price stickers all over them so canā€™t be selling that well. Ā£3 each full price which is a rip off
I posted the first SS of her Garnier tissue mask on Thursday asking if she should have used any hashtags. And today she uses a mask and hides the packaging šŸ˜‚ I think she spends as much time on here as on her own Instagram!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Whilst I applaud your open letter and support your message, I refute that the toxins are a cause of "neurodevelopment issues such as A.D.H.D, Autism, behaviour issues [..} dyslexia". I do not believe that this is factual and will follow up this post once I've found the supporting research papers. ā¤
You took the post right out of my fingers.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
cannot believe chemicals she uses around her poor dog scented candles etc in his room what an arse well I've contacted few mates who run massive animal cruelty groups to enlighten them on her activity. good luck with this one soph your gonna need itšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘Œ

Reactions: 13
Sneaky sneaky.

You cannot put AD where it is hidden behind the X on the stories. It has to be in clear view and should be the first thing you see.

Also- this IS a paid AD. NOTE - it does NOT state ā€œambassador of P&Gā€ or ā€œpart of a wider partnershipā€ or ā€œnot a paid adā€.
She wonā€™t use it anyway sheā€™s expressed her dislike for citrus products many times .
The only lemons she likes are on her dresses

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Autism on its own has such a wide spectrum they are yet to fully understand the many reasons and links to how it evolved and hows its "caused", and i use the quotes over the cause because i dont believe its a life long detrimental conditon, many many young people have gone on to have full and long living worthy lives on both sides of its spectrum. Thats just my input. I follow a few Autism mummys and for them to think they ever were the cause directly or indirectly to there childs Autism it would break them in to.x

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She wonā€™t use it anyway sheā€™s expressed her dislike for citrus products many times .
The only lemons she likes are on her dresses
Iā€™ve just very happily sent it off to asa with a nice two page email, and screenshots to the lovely gentleman Iā€™ve been dealing with. So šŸ–•šŸ¼šŸ–•šŸ¼šŸ–•šŸ¼šŸ–•šŸ¼šŸ–•šŸ¼ Sophie.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Here are some SS from the articles I referenced.Harvard university has done extensive research into the correlation between household toxins and neurodevelopment.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.