Mrs Hinch #36 Through the sunroof or out the flaps, don't fall into Mama Hinch's swipe up traps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know who did win that category? I’ve looked online but didn’t find any results, am curious as other Gleam-ers were nominated, you’d have thought with Hinch’s meteoric rise she’d have won, I find it fishy she didn’t.
It was Florence Given! She is amazing!!

Reactions: 3
Dunno if anyone else feels the same but I’m really not interested in seeing the baby! I’ll be more interested to see if she shows all aspects of motherhood or only shows the good stuff. Personally I think we will only see the good side that makes her look like the perfect mother and him the perfect son. So other new mums feel inadequate and that they aren’t doing a good job. Not relatable at all!
Hope she doesn’t turn into another Fopp

Reactions: 5
I have 3 autistic sons, I came to this thread to read about Mrs Hinch. I find it offensive that someone has now taken it upon themselves to blame chemicals etc Keep to Mrs Hinch please!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So this she doesn't advise, but using neat zoflora, stuffing cushions with flammable tumble dryer sheets, mixing chemicals, spraying zoflora on clothes and towels, buying unsafe baby stuff from Ebay, buying (ahem) the gypsy baby carriage that doesn't comply to British standards is all ok.

Cheers for the bleeping safety advice Soph. You played a blinder there bird, nice one. You've saved us all!!
Nobjockey

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can someone explain the following to me, not really MH related. I'm 8 months in on IG, my acc is private and only accept followers who I Know as I don't think anyone who doesn't would enjoy seeing my posts tbh. I follow just over 300 and today for some reason I'm getting lots of requests, any idea why?
1. Do you use hashtags?
2. Is your insta name linked to anything on here?

Reactions: 5
I have 3 autistic sons, I came to this thread to read about Mrs Hinch. I find it offensive that someone has now taken it upon themselves to blame chemicals etc Keep to Mrs Hinch please!!
If you continue to read through the thread, you will see that it was all down to a misinterpretation that didn't come across via the written word and has been sorted. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Her posts are becoming more and more bitchy. Like the one today about bought followers, shes like a bleeping spoilt brat, MH if you are reading this grow the duck up, its so obvious tattle is getting to you know, its actually hilarious to watch you loose it little by little 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Harvey? Is that you? 🐦🐦🐦

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The next thread:

Baby Hinch's crib has been revealed the same week poor Harvey the pigeon was killed 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.