Mrs Hinch #36 Through the sunroof or out the flaps, don't fall into Mama Hinch's swipe up traps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also refute this. I have read that they are a contributing factor however I refuse to accept it. I also pity her if she has a child with an ASD or ADHD because she couldn’t cope. She’s so shallow it wouldn’t fit her ‘perfect lifestyle’ and it’s not an easy task. And that comes from someone who has seen their own mum have two children with it, one who also has aspergers and shes literally fought tooth and nail for support for one of them through school, college and even adulthood
Please continue to read through the thread, It was a miscommunication and is now sorted ❤

I don't want to delete either mine or @Pollyponsonby 's posts as I feel that it is important for all to see, and understand, how this was dealt with.

@Peachy Keen

Reactions: 14
Whilst I applaud your open letter and support your message, I refute that the toxins are a cause of "neurodevelopment issues such as A.D.H.D, Autism, behaviour issues [..} dyslexia". I do not believe that this is factual and will follow up this post once I've found the supporting research papers. ❤
I have to agree. I have worked with children with autism and have seen the blame that some parents place on themselves, unneccessarily, of course. I don't want to add to anyone feeling that their actions could have contributed to their child being diagnosed with asd.

Reactions: 13
Mines private and a lot of times when I start following a big account I get a lot of follow requests from the same sort of accounts.
I followed a chinese cooking account and had about 20 from chinese people 😂😂
Too funny, must be right, I follow a Herbalife acc and had loads of distributors want to follow, no thank you 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Same. I'd rather she keeps her private life private, however I'm not hopeful as she's already sold so much to do with him she's kinda made him public.
Even tho she said she was going back to just having a hinching account 🙄

Reactions: 11
Agree where Tom hardy came from I’ll never know

Like Hinch’s herbs
I want to make them look pretty but at the same time there is a ton of mean looking spiders on the railings that I can't bare to go near

• Haha
Embarrassed to write this but... when I was a ‘hincher’ I diluted lenor in a bottle with water and sprayed my sofas, after a while my dog started scratching (taking his fur off because he was doing it so much and yelping!) after a visit and a lot of money spent at the vets for treatment he came to the conclusion that it was the Lenor/water mix!!! So if that happened to my dog I feel sorry for Henry and that poor baby being around all the chemicals😩 I wonder if she knows it’s recommended to use non bio washing powder/liquid on newborns clothes 🤔
Please allow permission for this to be quoted by @Empen and @SunshineRae if it fits their collections

Reactions: 15
A little baby will be sleeping in or very near to all of that, plus a freshly washed blanket honking of zoflora on the end of the bed 🤢. I found something on how fast a tumble dryer sheet will catch fire, and spread fire in her case seen as they are littered all over the place. CHL did a story on one and posted it to her high lights, it went up instantly 😮View attachment 22609
I remember watching this story and was horrified that people are putting these everywhere around their homes.

Reactions: 9
I live by MH and although it has been raining on and off today you can't really tell..oh and ignore the crappy flower (weed) box [emoji1787]
Don't be embarrassed by your flowers :) At least they are the right way up unlike Little Miss 'I'm so ditzy I managed to make a tree do something which we all know is physically impossible' :rolleyes::sleep:

• Heart
Reactions: 13
If I remember rightly she posted that and asked for votes, but when I went onto site she hadn't even got to the last 8 I think it was, she took the post down very very quickly after 😂😂😂 as if she would even think she would of made it into the final group 😂😂

No Soph, you ain't that special, get over yourself 😂
Unfortunately she did make it to the finalists..... but I don’t know why she didn’t make a big song and dance about it? She didn’t attend the award

Attachments

Unfortunately she did make it to the finalists..... but I don’t know why she didn’t make a big song and dance about it? She didn’t attend the award
It appeared and then disappeared very quickly on one of her stories. I have the SS.

Reactions: 9
I remember watching this story and was horrified that people are putting these everywhere around their homes.
Shocking isn’t it. She’s also doing the 90 day cushion spray, one in zoflora and one in lenor. She intends to set fire to those on day 90 to see if the chemical build up goes up in smoke. Things like this need to be done to prove that what grinch is doing is dangerous.

I’ve responded to Zoflora, let’s see what they have to say! I’m so sad that they allow Mrs Hinch to use their disinfectant like this!!!

She showed herself with the Zoflora blanket on herself too (i should have screenshotted this!) many of her followers will now think it’s fine and it could potentially cause irritation to skin etc!! I think she needs to be sued 😡

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Shocking isn’t it. She’s also doing the 90 day cushion spray, one in zoflora and one in lenor. She intends to set fire to those on day 90 to see if the chemical build up goes up in smoke. Things like this need to be done to prove that what grinch is doing is dangerous.
She’s just a bleeping idiot, when will this stupid hinch phase end 😩

• Sad
I also refute this. I have read that they are a contributing factor however I refuse to accept it. I also pity her if she has a child with an ASD or ADHD because she couldn’t cope. She’s so shallow it wouldn’t fit her ‘perfect lifestyle’ and it’s not an easy task. And that comes from someone who has seen their own mum have two children with it, one who also has aspergers and shes literally fought tooth and nail for support for one of them through school, college and even adulthood
THIS^ My beautiful son has autism, it's not easy and my heart has broke at times. ( Sorry as off topic) But he is worth every fight, we've fought, and will continue to. He is one of four. I did nothing different whilst pregnant with him.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
THIS^ My beautiful son has autism, it's not easy and my heart has broke at times. ( Sorry as off topic) But he is worth every fight, we've fought, and will continue to. He is one of four. I did nothing different whilst pregnant with him.
Bless you 😘
My third son is autistic and has ADHD, we are at the beginning of what we know is going to be a very long journey as he is only young still.
I also did nothing different during my pregnancy with him, he is one of three.
I don’t believe for a single second there’s any chemical in the world that has caused it. I’ve blamed myself at times, but I’m slowly getting an understanding of how things work in his world. And I love him even more for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Bless you 😘
My third son is autistic and has ADHD, we are at the beginning of what we know is going to be a very long journey as he is only young still.
I also did nothing different during my pregnancy with him, he is one of three.
I don’t believe for a single second there’s any chemical in the world that has caused it. I’ve blamed myself at times, but I’m slowly getting an understanding of how things work in his world. And I love him even more for it.
They teach us so much! Acceptance and to see things in a different way❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.