Mrs Hinch #36 Through the sunroof or out the flaps, don't fall into Mama Hinch's swipe up traps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Genuinely hadn't even noticed it, until I read your comment!!

Reactions: 10
funny mentioning of chemicals and Henry and all off sudden her stories are full off him having good read are u soph

Reactions: 11
I have to say Henry look very cute, but even in this picture you can see how normal her chin and nose looks. Not like the pointy, elfin features that stupid butterfly filter gives her.

And on the subject of filters, her Gretel stories earlier today, filled me with such a rage! Totally irrational I know, but it irritates me so much, I think the laugh makes it worse - the way the mouth moves...and juts the voice/sound in general

Attachments

Reactions: 16
We should all just react to everyone’s comments and get us all to vip quicker lol

Reactions: 25
Just had someone I've known since infants delete me off Instagram because we've disagreed about Mrs hinch on an Instagram post. I genuinely find it quite sad that these women want to be someone they've never met so much that they can't tolerate anyone having a different opinion. Off to work in a bit I'll probably have been deleted off Facebook by the time I've finished too

Reactions: 28
And probably asked the freebie givers to keep it a secret till the big reveal.
Why?? I do not know..baffling

Reactions: 6
That’s so sad.... people being so sucked in that they are choosing Hinch over their real friends....

Reactions: 18
Pretty scary that people would dump real life friends and acquaintances for an instabestie.

Reactions: 19
To be honest I just feel sorry for her that someone who doesn't even know you exist is that important to you

Reactions: 20
It happened to me too - I developed excema a few months ago after starting to spray diluted fabric conditioner around my home in my personalised decal spray bottle took me a while to figure out what was causing it but after a period of staying at my parents - weeks not days - it cleared up and haven’t done it since !!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.