Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Drc24

Bit of a long time lurker now, but had any else noticed the increase in her liking and following more of her sheep’s on Instagram, then they post like a badge of honour 🤣 is that a new tactic to keep them all holding on.. I have a business page where lots of them appear on, I completely de-cluttered my personal after falling victim to stockpiling and large amount of debt in being addicted to b&m and places!!! She’s toxic and I thank the lord every day I found tattle!

Reactions: 31

Ashad

Chatty Member
Whenever an instagrammer advertises make up and uses a filter thats an immediate no from me. I want to be able to actually see what the make up looks like before I buy.

CharlotteWebb

Her post was 10 hours too late about Azaylia. While she’s holding her pity party the world outside her front door is cruel and sad she’s just to selfish to notice! She’s make my stomach turn

Facesisafool

VIP Member
I believe hinch copies SS! Hinch knows stace is a well liked celeb in her own right, so by mimicking her, she feels she has the celeb status.
But fails to see stace has worked her arse off to get where she is. Yes might play the dozey card but it works well for her. I've not always been a fan of stace but I started to like her more, she's much more natural and is funny without trying to be funny. Hinch comes across as too forced. This is just my feelings. I've seen the sheep say ss copies hinch but I honestly think it's the other way x
I followed Stacey long before hinch. She was always on cooking Sunday dinners with joe they would go away on trips together she was great. Then joe announced she was pregnant. Her birth pics it was all raw and lovely. She struggled she admitted it. Stacey is a celeb not like this wanna be.

• Heart

Popsicle12345

She complains about people trolling her but yet trolls people herself or has she forgot what she did to tulisa and sending her Army after people knowing full well what the outcome will be. (personally I think that’s far worse than actually having ago at that person yourself!) She knows how to play the victim very well, if she hates it that much and it’s upsetting her that badly that she’s sitting there crying, come of social media but oh wait she won’t as She loves the money and loves the attention to much - I’m sorry but if that was me and these ‘trolls’ were affecting my mental health, I would be stepping away. Family and health are more important than ‘insta fame’.

• Wow

catlady29

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion
Sopha playin games of spot my nails, while the shoppers drown in debt from the sales.

• Heart

Abcdefghijklmn

VIP Member
I just wonder why she did her crying speech sat under the kitchen unit on the floor, you could clearly see where she was. Don't tell me she was sat sobbing in the dog's proper dog bed?!! 😆😆
Must remember to get in our cats igloo bed next time I feel upset.
I do wonder if she sat there to appear more vaulnarable? Or was Jamie elsewhere in the house and she was sitting somewhere she could do this footage unseen? She's a curious one

Last edited:
Reactions: 30

Braggles991

All these people that come here to defend her, the arguments are lost because they don’t actually have any input apart from in essence “if you don’t like it . Don’t loook at it” and bekond.
Very sopha if you ask me!!
As I see it this thread is for the non ravers. Anyone that actively seeks it just to start raving should expect the backlash. Its like me actively seeking out a political party's page then posting that I disagree with everything. It's not going to change anything.

• Heart

Gla30

Chatty Member
Why doesn’t sopha ever post the comments on here calling her out for her actual discrepancies? The ones pointing out when she’s lying and being deceitful? Even the thread names?
Oh she can’t because then she’ll be rumbled and she only wants to post stuff out of context for a pity party.

MCS2021

Not been on in ages but massive virtual high five to whoever it was who's comments made it onto her stories 😂 the girl is an embarrassment. It's getting silly now. The podcast, the constant shit, shes well and truly sold her soul for money and fame, good luck to her. But the crying and guilt trips - Nah.
It's the way all her little minions "cry" at everything she does as well! It's embarrassing. These are grown ass woman "crying" because an absolute stranger put a video on Instagram of her kid and dog running around together.
I wouldnt wish anything bad on the girl but the act is wearing thin now. Her and her fame hungry husband need to go away now.. I have the radio on all day at work and everytime I heat the podcast advertised it makes my stomach churn.
Yes this is what I dont get, people crying over them. So proud of complete strangers. It doesn't make any sense to me. I watch peoples stories and they are doing their thing but I'd never say they make me proud. It's just so weird. I see people sharing their kids and they are all so cute but I'm not obsessed or proud of them. I know I'm not there auntie and ya they might make me smile if they do something cute but that's it. I get on with my day. If they are the only reason you get through the day seeing other peoples lives then there is something more serious going on that you should get help with.

• Heart
She's back and using Ashley Cain to push her narrative.

If she sheep don't see the manipulation by now they never will do
She's actually disgusting using that poor little girl for attention! Hi Soph! A child battling cancer is a real fucking problem that would make a person break down in tears, not your "oooh the tattlers are trolls because they don't like me" shit. Get off social media and sort out your life

Someone mentioned on the last thread that she's lucky that her biggest problem is "trollz" and it made me realize how sad and small her world is. She doesn't seem close to much family or friends at all, so all of her problems are minor things that happen directly "to" her. Listen, I understand this because I've done similar things to distance myself...but it was when I was in a bad place. Instagrammer is NOT the job for her. Hope she's saving money for the therapy Ronald will need one day from all this.