Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Henny Penny

VIP Member
Ok two thing....

1. She clearly did not go to B&M today!! If she did that’s ridiculous when she could literally go any day of the week! Clearly by how empty it was ( and tidy) it was NOT SATURDAY AFTERNOON 😂😂

2. Ronnie did not smear that paint on himself 😂😂 don’t get me wrong kids get messy if you let them.... but that is so unrealistic!! The finger marks are too big and too far-apart!! Plus the colours would be mixed AND it would be all over the floor before himself .... What a loser!!

Reactions: 30

Cleanayr

Chatty Member
Stopped following her a few months ago but watched yesterday's stories. I think she.will lose followers from that as they will come to tattle for a look and have their eyes opened. When anyone goes too far on here they are put down immediately - it's not trolling it's simply pulling her up for lies.

Why her family are allowing this is beyond me money doesn't make you happy and she could happily live off what she has earned already. They both need to get a job and show their children how you have to work for a living. Living on a film set is not healthy.

Wonder how many sheep got blocked yesterday for asking about the fish because guaranteed some of them went and bought a fish tank straight after she did and they won't have forgotten.

#ratherbeatattlerthanahincher

Reactions: 29

R. Phalange

I can't believe how wasteful that woman is. She doesn't need any of that rubbish she's filling her trolley with. How many cleaning products do you need?!

She's heavily pregnant. Why would you risk your and your baby's health by going shopping for junk right before giving birth?

• Heart

Sausage90

VIP Member
I'm so glad I stumbled into this thread. I've said from early days that I didn't agree with what Mrs Hinch does. My friends/family/anyone I knew became OBSESSED with cleaning - like they'd never owned a cloth before. You don't need all these products that she pushes to have a clean home. An open window, 1 bottle of bleach and 1 bottle of Fairy Liquid are all you need. It's a cult!

• Heart

princessconsuela

At work today, (finally have a job again 🤑)
Just came to say iconic is shit.. I bought a liquid blush from them and it barely shows up and basically blends away. If you put any product over it at all it disappears completely like the fish

• Haha

Thelmachops

VIP Member
If she thinks what she has screenshot from here is trolling, I suggest she looks at what's been happening with Jake Quickenden and Kate Lawler over the the last week or so...That is proper trolling and terrible..

Crusty

I’m sorry but it’s possibly the scariest thing that she just doesn’t give a fuck about him enough to put a stop to it
If I was her I'd be more concerned about these lunatic fans thinking they're Ronnie's Aunties and declaring that they love him.

• Wow

SunshineRae

VIP Member
Two messy plays in one day...That kids head is gonna be spinning by the time he goes to bed 😂 As honestly nice as it is to see him playing, smiling and having fun, I am not convinced that this isn’t a set up for a future troll story. She’ll be crying saying, “some of them aren’t too nasty with their comments, so I actually decided to take on board some of their comments & some of their constructive criticism and they STILL pull me apart! The cooking instruments are dangerous, I used paper cups (to save the environment, because they are always complaining about the amount of plastic tat), I didn’t let him get wet enough, I let him paint when wearing all white, the fingerprints look too big to be Ron’s. I can’t win with them guys. They still pull apart the things, even they suggested I try.” (Insert her sobbing in the dog bed, under the units, kitchen lights off, face lit by phone flash/torchlight).

IMO, if she had taken some comments on board, then fair play to her and I respect that. BUT after comments today, it does give her the ammunition to say the above.

Reactions: 28

Homebird44

VIP Member
Ronnie looks like a happy little boy in her stories today. Lovely to see him playing although I still think she needs to keep him off her insta.

allforthegram

VIP Member
Well my fellow trolls just thought I’d share that today I had my COVID vaccine! Wahay! So far I haven’t turned green, grown an extra limb or become a hincher 🤣

on another note that mirror is MING

• Haha

holiwalk

Haven’t caught up properly so this might have already been said....

now I don’t normally get on board with the Stacey/Sophie shade but my god,

sophies story: in B&M walking home round the cleaNing isle to the song ‘time ofmy life’

30 mins later...
staceys story getting her massive pool cleaned/revamped for an amazing summer of fun with her boys and she quotes ‘genuinely the time of my life!’
surely that can’t be a coincidence?! Massive zoom zoom from Stacey!!

Attachments

• Haha
Sorry if this has already been mentioned before.

But has anyone ever noticed how when queen b (queen of bullshit) stops posting, inch almost immediately starts posting on his (manned by her) on his stories?!

So fake the pair of them!!

Incognito_burrito

VIP Member
Hi JamieJugs we see you too... But unfortunatly safeguarding your obviously vunerable unstable wife, does not include posting instagram stories of suposed trolls. It involves removing her social media devices and getting her help with her confidence and self esteem so she does not feel the need to portray a fake perfect life/child/husband/DOG and seek atentionand praise from strangers. YOU BLERT!
It’s all about the money. His support is sharing any stories he’s tagged in. He will actually share any stories he’s tagged in. Such a wannabe somebody he is. Proven by his attempts at finding wealth and fame in his tv appearances. I think he’d post all sorts of crap if he was allowed to but we know she tells him what he can post. He’s just the baby sitter now, she rules him I think.

Ronlonglegs

VIP Member
It baffles me that Hinch has 4 million followers, but it astounds me that Jamie, the scrounging husband has 719k followers. For what? Sitting around the house all day like a bug eyed freak and sponging off your wife? I hate the whole Instagram culture these days and I really hope by the time my daughter is of age for social media that all the influencers have fallen off the face of the earth. Dr. Alex from Love Island has 1.9 million followers, yes he got famous off a dating show but he’s a doctor and chose to keep in this line of work all through the pandemic whilst also raising money for mental health charities. Yet Mrs Hinch the absolute clown has more than double the followers he has for cleaning her toilet. Who am I kidding?! She doesn’t even clean anymore.
I would guess 719k is actually close to the number of genuine followers she has

elton1959

It’s mad how many posts in a day she manages to mention ‘negativity’ and ‘trolls’ and not letting people get you down... yawn! What boring content deal with it on your own! Or actually be a real person and take on board the constructive criticism that is out there! Or actually come off social media .... bye

MrsDon1

VIP Member
Ok- shall as ok we compare how toddlers look when they paint. The first one is clearly staged too as it’s a photoshoot but look at the way the paints are mixed, the hands the finger marks!! There’s non on the floor near Ronnie!! Hers is more stages than the stages one!! 🙄🙄🙄View attachment 502088View attachment 502090
This has properly triggered me! My son has always been a clean eater. He hardly ever got it all over him, I don’t know why, it’s just how he was. My in laws had him one day and sent a photo of him smeared in chocolate cake. They had clearly done it to him and I was so upset cos I knew he would have hated having food on his face.

• Sad
  • Wow

Daniowl27

Right?
Its why I struggle to hate on jamie. Hes a twat but he seems like a good dad.
Honestly I think Ronnie absolutely adores his daddy, that's probably because he gives him attention without an iPhone in his face. I have no doubt Jamie does his nighttime routine, gets up with him through the night. Honestly I think Jamie is like a single dad in a 2 parent household.

Mummy0815

Bet she won't share this one , with her followers. She was a bully in high school she bullied a celebrity on social media calling her a bell sprout because she had her lips done (now she cant really comment)
She won't deny breaking lockdown a few times, she tells people to buy this buy that whilst she's rolling in the cash.
She got sacked by zophla still not said anything, she's beening gifted a hell of a lot even just roll 😂 she then left outside a foodbank.
Jamie called her hinchers shoppers
Proberly ended up flushing the fish
And this is just a little bit of the many things we talk about

Reactions: 27