Mrs Hinch #359 Sopha the narc films as she cries, but tattle see through the lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but surely you would see some of the bump 👀👀👀 as for the flowers is that the best he can do 🌷🌷
The quality of the flowers obviously depended on how much pocket money he had left for the week 😉 maybe he spent all his pocket money online at Willy Hills! I think it was very thoughtful him buying her some flowers with her own money 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I thought pregnant women had to shield from like 28 weeks?? Or did I hear wrong
It’s not shielding as such but they should stringently socially distance and avoid contact with others which in many cases involves changing work etc, I worked from home from 28 weeks

Reactions: 7
The photo of her on the floor is ridiculous. All she had to do was move the object out the way so we could see her bump and then no one would speculate. Soph will say she has to do that because people will comment on the size of her bump and that’s why she hides but people only comment because she edits her photos so often!
All she has to do is address it. Hi guysssss, still pregnant, just carry small etc.
She creates her own problems for lack of clarity and refusing to acknowledge ANYTHING ever unless it’s just people blowing smoke up her arse.
Very strange behaviour

Reactions: 22
That’s the second picture Jamie has posted recently that makes it look like she has no bump. Either she’s had the baby, or Jamie’s posting old photos and enjoying the speculation.

Reactions: 12
That’s the second picture Jamie has posted recently that makes it look like she has no bump. Either she’s had the baby, or Jamie’s posting old photos and enjoying the speculation.
My money is on the latter

Reactions: 14
Agree. The mirror is definitely overpriced by £5.90 at £6. My husband’s a big fan of saying it’s not a bargain if you don’t need it, rather like going to the sales and saying you’ve saved £100.

Beautiful gardens are full of natural things (I’m excluding her bountiful tomato harvest from this), every time she fills it with more tat, it looks worse and worse.
I think someone needs to tell her less is more

Reactions: 3
I’m going to summarise the past two billion posts in one short sentence.

They are a pair of deceitful, money grabbing, attention seeking liars. 👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I am not sure I believe she’s hiding the bump because she’s had the baby...more that it’s changing size would bugger up the pre records.

Reactions: 23
For science, we need a woman in advanced pregnancy to copy Sophie's bump hiding pose and have a photo taken for us to compare. Maybe even more than one woman so we have different bump sizes. Who's up for it? 😁
I’m due in a few weeks, my baby is measuring small and so is my bump, however I just tried to sit the same way she is and it was not easy or comfortable and even with a small bump I 100% can’t hide it with a small bit of cupboard 😂😂😂 baby is defo here already

Reactions: 9
I would think that she would carry small anyway. She’s tall and slim so will a longer torso there is a greater chance that she has a smaller bump. Why she feels the need to conceal it and photoshop it we will never know. Own your bump! I am 5 foot 4 and I had a very small bump up until around 34 weeks. All bumps are beautiful. I can’t see any reason why she would hide it apart from the fact that there isn’t one. I was very sceptical about the ‘had the baby’ theory, but I must say I really am coming round to it!

edited to add: didn’t she say baby/bump had dropped? For me that literally felt like a ball down there, I wouldn’t have been able to sit cross legged like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Early start? Mate. The clocks changed and we’ve been up since 6am. My eyes are burning so much I might clean the fridge.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Im
Avoiding my house work because unlike Soph I am fed up with chasing my tail all week with balancing work and a toddler and actually just want to chill and do nothing today, so decided to search her name on a popular DIY fb group. I know it’s probably all been posted here but I was surprised to see her asking for tips on how to shine her sink in 2016.....! I know she’s never had her own idea but “shining my sink is what made little old me famous guyzzzz”

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.