Mrs Hinch #359 Sopha the narc films as she cries, but tattle see through the lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg when Ronnie does the high five!!!! That was actually so cute!! (But she should still keep him off social media!!)

Reactions: 10
For science, we need a woman in advanced pregnancy to copy Sophie's bump hiding pose and have a photo taken for us to compare. Maybe even more than one woman so we have different bump sizes. Who's up for it? 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m certain she’s had the baby, and quite a while ago but has wanted to keep it quite for the big reveal and if I’m wrong and she’s not had it, then she’s sitting there playing mind games with her followers. That photo is 100% set up, who in the right mind sits like that whilst about to give birth, also who whilst cutting things up sits there cradling a cardboard box over there stomach like that, she looks so awkward in that photo. This is the reason why people don’t like her, everything is about how she can get more interest/followers.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
bleeping hell more shite she doesn’t need! Doesn’t she have a cupboard full of cleaning stuff, why does she need anymore? I’m struggling to pinpoint which item she brought is the worst...it’s a toss up between the turtle or the awful bloody mirror. Actually the garden sign can go in there as well!
Hands down it's the mirror, I had a moment of pure horror when I saw it.

Reactions: 9
If she’s had the baby though, would she be out shopping in very public/busy places where any fans and followers can spot her?

Reactions: 6
Thanks for the welcome guys ♥ it feels very cathartic here!
I thought the posts about her having the baby were a joke but the more I see inconsistencies in her I'm dumbfounded as to what the truth is. I figure if you lie so much people will then always doubt you. I think she's got a small bump, I could sit on the floor like that at 8 months and my bumb wasn't too prominent but who the fig knows what's happening in hinch towers?!

Reactions: 16
The hinch haul and the shopping trip will have been prerecorded earlier in the month before the shop opens. Then edited and shared in time for her followers to waste all their cash on payday weekend. I wish she was more honest about it. I don’t hate the woman, I just think she should be clearer about the fact that every post is old and is planned in advance. She also looks unwell- thin and very pale. Clearly this ‘career’ is taking its toll on her. It’s sad.

Reactions: 25
The same sort of people who tag themselves in at A&E on Facebook and post stuff like “so done right now!!” And when people ask what’s up they say “oh im fine” or “nothing girl, how are you?” 🙄🙄🙄
I fell out with a girl once. She was similar to hinch in the way she thought a lot of herself because she was a admin of a Facebook group. We fell out because I wouldn’t worship her. She then called me fat when she was bigger than me and tried to turn it round to make me the bad one. Then posted a photo of it and her crying to the Facebook group admin lot 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can anyone work out what this is?
It could be a baby monitor, ours is oval.
But tbh, we sometimes still put the monitor on for our nearly-4yo if he is ill or unsettled. I imagine before he was 2 we would have it on every night. So not sure this proves baby is already here...

The lack of bump, and going shopping however... Surely her midwife/consultant has reminded her since 28w that she is classed as vulnerable and should keep social contact to absolute minimum. If she'd had the baby, a pointless trip to b&m wouldn't be as controversial... 🤔

Reactions: 5
Who film’s themselves crying?
If an influencer crys and doesn't film it then it's a missed opportunity to have that footage in their back pocket for the next time they need some attention 😆.

Sadly I'm not even joking, this is what the whole industry is about - manipulation and whipping up attention.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Probably kills your lungs like the carpet foam from fabulosa. I tried it a few months ago and it made me and my partner have coughing fits. Horrible chemical stuff and it lingered in the air for ages. Had to open all the windows. She obviously doesn’t care much for her child’s lungs. Ended up just getting an actual carpet cleaner. Makes more sense to clean something that mask it with smelly chemical crap
I used the carpet spray on my stairs , the next day my dogs eyes were sore and red . Had to take him to the vets and he had to have eye drops , won't never use that tit again .

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I like those accounts that do clear “ad breaks” on insta stories. If Hinch did those it would be great to see what is a paid for ad and what is her just plugging tat. Would help her sheep too, I think.

Reactions: 8
Why is she hanging the evil eye in the new baby's nursery??

I thought heavily pregnant ladies were asked to shield to protect themselves and the hospital staff from covid? Our local hospital introduced a new policy for birthing partners last week. They have to take a covid test in the reception area of the maternity unit. If negative they are allowed through, if positive then it's no entry and Mum has to labour alone. Why risk it for a trip to B&M 🤯

Reactions: 19
Why is she hanging the evil eye in the new baby's nursery??

I thought heavily pregnant ladies were asked to shield to protect themselves and the hospital staff from covid? Our local hospital introduced a new policy for birthing partners last week. They have to take a covid test in the reception area of the maternity unit. If negative they are allowed through, if positive then it's no entry and Mum has to labour alone. Why risk it for a trip to B&M 🤯
I thought pregnant women had to shield from like 28 weeks?? Or did I hear wrong

Reactions: 5
Hello everyone - new follower here - and I just wanted to add a few thoughts.
I found this page on Friday night after googling ‘Mrs Hinch trolls’ after her posts calling you out. At first I was shocked to find a whole world dedicated to her but now I am hooked and I cannot get enough.
I’ve never been a member of the Hinch army, I certainly don’t live in a grey and white abomination of a house and I never went mad on the Hinch hauls but I admit I was sucked in to believing that she somehow cares about her followers.
Last week I listened to her ‘podcast’ and for the first time I was just utterly appalled. I couldn’t believe that in the same month that a beautiful young girl like Sarah Everard had been killed, when women are living in fear, Mrs Hinch’s podcast is just more shite about her and Jamie’s boring lives. There are so many clever and intelligent young girls out there who will never have the money she does or the opportunities she’s been given and it makes me so angry to hear them talking about absolutely NOTHING and getting paid to do it. They haven’t got a single brain cell between them and I think it’s just crazy that people will praise them for producing one of the worst podcasts I’ve ever heard!
I am totally converted by the Tattles. She is a fake and I have unfollowed her and Jamie. I hope more people will be doing the same!
What a fabulous introduction. Welcome!

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.